Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Laputanmachine posted:

There HAS to be a drive-in somewhere in the world that will take this order, gently caress you included.

While Tubsy does win the most Epic Meal Time points, I thought Ally's slices of corn dog in place of pickles was the most innovative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I highly approve of Ally's tastes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Pasqualo's mom might have had my favorite cosplay, but the original title IS Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. :colbert:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Zerilan posted:

Took a look at the page Katie was looking at:

Huh, Trisssh is even looking up there nervously at it in the first panel?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dominic White posted:

Also, goddamn that grenade throw was some pro MLG poo poo. Perfectly timed, both dramatically and explosively. The kid has got moxie.

:aaaaa:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dominic White posted:

Ally probably really needs a shower right about now.

This is an even better excuse for her terrible smell than the previous one about fighting dogs.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Literally The Worst posted:

Dear Gob please send the crew into hell to punch out DevilFonz to rescue Poop the Weiner-Licking Ghost Wolf.

Don't stop there, the whole corrupt system needs to be torn down from the top!

...hey, wasn't the alpha version of It Hurts! about going to kill God cause of the tragedy of a dead goldfish?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Laputanmachine posted:

Wouldn't it be funny if Mark went to heaven and had become some sort of angelic thing and he would basically offer Ally and friends a "get out of hell free" card for....services.

It would be funny, but I don't think the odds of getting into heaven are good for anyone who jacks it so hard he rips his dick off.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Katie posted:

What the hell am I looking at?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cheez posted:

It's kind of funny, because right now, you'd think the school would need saving from Pasqualo and company... But at this rate it seems like the principal is a bigger danger to the people there.

Yeah, I hope Pasqualo sees this as an opportunity to try and be not-so-evil. Him taking over the school by taking out the Principal would be the best thing for everyone else involved. I miss Rutherford and want his love to live on! A love of ANGER and PISS cut so tragically short.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Libluini posted:

What kind of god hears someone praying to remove feelings of remorse and shame over a horrible slaughter and just goes "OK then, I'll take all your remorse forever."

That must have been some kind of terrible alien god.

God doesn't help little frogs... or little fishes. :smith:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Noo stop fighting why can't everyone (besides the Principal) be friends :(

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I hope we see more of Bartleby, and that he can learn to love again. :unsmith:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

VJeff posted:

I'm glad that the three weirdo teenagers are gonna raise their impossi-baby together.

It's even more impossible than previously thought, it's a miracle virgin birth by the dude who doesn't even know what sex is or how it works!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh lol I just spotted this:

and while I was cropping that I noticed something else: Gob you have my belated sympathy for your poor toe.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

That's why I'm sticking with miracle virgin birth.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

code:
CHICKEN...$7.00   CHICKEN...$0.99
CHICKEN...$2.00   CHICKEN...$2.00

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Aww Bartleby :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I still wonder what shirt it is that Bartleby really wants to wear. Once we find out we can buy the whole 4-pack!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm not planning to buy a volume unfortunately, since the budget's tight right now and international shipping is pricey. :(

But if anyone else is totally stumped on what to ask for in a sketch, I'd like to suggest something with Bartleby and Rutherford back before the apocalypse. :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Member of the Turtleneck Appreciation Society AND president of the Monologue Club? Man, Pasq has got such a cool mom.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Despite Jenny's failure, she should feel some accomplishment for pulling one over on Katie. Katie knew all about the microchips in the spybread, but not the nanomachines in the graham crackers.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gob drawing Undyne is everything I never knew I wanted

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wait, this means Cool Baby is going to go to hell too! Can't wait for Pasqualo to overthrow whatever hosed up God made the rules here.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rutherford! Just look at how happy Bartleby is :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I can't believe I read the whole thing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gobolatula posted:

Yep!

I'm glad that people were sort of confused by this scene and that it led to some discussion. My hope was to have the moment be kind of surreal for Jen (and the readers), starting with seeing her own face on Pasqualo like that.

Back when my daughter was born, I celebrated by getting an avatar of Jen with some big ironic redtext saying "WORLD'S #1 MOM!!" :buddy: she's nearly 2 now holy crap time flies

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Augh I can't believe it's over, it's a great ending though. Think I'll get around to finally buying some books once the volumes get all the way up to the end

Thank you Gob for making such a wonderful comic!

I always loved the hell out of Charlotte's Web too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

There Bias Two posted:

Thanks, Gob. Good job.

When given the choice of making a universe that existed without Aurora, and one where Pasq would suffer without her, I think he put her in his place so that she could live the life of relative freedom that he had. And they were also united in the sense that they were together.

I hope he also created a universe without homophobia so Rutherford can finally wear the shirt he wants!

And I love the school uniforms

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't think there was any strip where Pasq's dad actually said that the world would have to loving end for him to get a girlfriend, but I can easily imagine this happening and being true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

There Bias Two posted:

I wonder if suffering exists because, in each iteration, the new creator only improves a little bit at a time. Or perhaps they trigger unintended consequences.

Well one change he should really make next time is a smaller universe! :v:

• Locked thread