Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

gently caress this comic for getting me emotionally invested in it. gently caress it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Wicker Man posted:

It's kind of sad when you think about it: her whole purpose for existing was to love and be loved by this kid, and now he doesn't love her anymore. But at least he's willing to be friends with her :unsmith:

Well gosh maybe she shouldn't have destroyed everything he knew then

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Robviously posted:

Destroyed? Or made better?

There is no more anime ever.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Aurora in the last panel just seems pleased with herself that she knew the reference.

She's like two months old, any reference she gets is a miracle.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I'm actually surprised that Aurora was sane enough to know she could just break a promise if it led to an unacceptable outcome.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Trisssh has problems with human idioms.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Operant posted:

I read this comic and I thought it was kind of bad at first but it turns out it actually is The Tits

Oh my god you write Kill Six Billion Demons don't you.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Cheez posted:

Are you sure about that? When I saw that episode, I don't even remember seeing anything about Family Guy on TV yet.

Family Guy first aired in 1999, and Missionary: Impossible was in 2000. Weird to think Family Guy's been around that long - I figured it was 2003-2004.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I can't believe that first panel and the Principal's speech are from the same comic let alone the same strip. What the gently caress.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Literally Kermit posted:

please stop posting my original "It Hurts!!" OC, please.

The term is Hurtsona.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Pasqualo's father's only weakness is his love for his son.

Also fire.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

I just hop Gob never leaves roman numerals for his comics, ten years from now we'll have comic # MCDXLVIII and that just adds a necessary bit of class.

YOUR WORST FEARS HAVE BEEN REALISED

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Mordja posted:

Tbh I would not want to use Dawg Stevens' toilet for any reason. We know what he does in there.

E: How did I only just notice that Pasqualo's wearing the exact same suit he wore when he fartmurdered his mom? Jesus.

Does he need to change clothes any more? He's fully robot-kid, not like he's got skin-flakes or BO or anything (unless he chooses to).

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I want to sew my eyes shut because nothing I see from now on will live up to that.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Adult Illiteracy posted:

Is there like a salient difference

If I walk into your house, put my bag on the floor, walk out, then even if you forget I was there my bag is still on the floor. If I'm erased from existence my bag is never there to begin with. It's about whether or not the ways I interacted with the world remained or not.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Dias posted:

...this is getting worse before it gets better, isn't it?

At least half of this is true.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Mazerunner posted:

satan is as much a master of golden showers as he is of golden fiddles

golden piddles

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

That was the most incredible experience of my life.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

If you're wearing gloves does it still count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

• Locked thread