Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Big Boner Stacy posted:

No worries, she probably thinks all the customers are pieces of poo poo regardless. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
drat this is such a good comic

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gobolatula posted:

Haha, kind of, yeah haha. I was going to have Bumbis' hat say "Make America Great Again" but then I remembered that this story is taking place in 2014. Since I already drew the hat, I had to put something on it so I just wrote, "HAT." The "HATe" gag was something I came up with while driving to work and I couldn't stop laughing at the idea so I put it in there.

hah

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
or when you touch your dick and can't go to heaven anymore (unless satan lets you)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dabir posted:

Oh, of course, the hat represents dad's hatred for Pasqualo, so when it was taken away and destroyed, that was the first moment he felt anything positive towards his son!

drat

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Literally Kermit posted:

I want to invoke my original thread poster (OTP, ugu) privileges as guest interviewer for this podcast, if only that i could ask you questions in the voice of Kermit the Frog, whom I literally am.

:jiggled:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Leroy Dennui posted:

Wtf is that in the background of page 3?

woah

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
the ending was nice

when i first started to read it hurts in one of the webcomic threads, i thought that it was poo poo, but then at one point i started to enjoy reading it, not sure if it was before the 100th strip

one of the main things that separates it hurts!! from other webcomics, and the reason i like it so much, is that it had a plot that was going somewhere and the characters didn't have plot armor

thanks for making a great comic gob!

what are you going to do next? :haw:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
the comic had some nice plot twists, but the biggest one was when gob revealed that he had been a goon for years :)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

dmboogie posted:

god drat this was a good comic that made me feel a lot of things, thanks gob

I spent most of last night reading through the whole thing again and this comic makes the ending a hell of a lot more melancholy than it already was.

It's not what I want.

It's not what I want.

drat

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gobolatula posted:

I'm very happy to see that people are finding the little foreshadowy bits I put in there, hehe.

Some people are asking what I'll be up to next and I can say this much:
1) Compiling the IT HURTS books
2) Making some IT HURTS artsy craftsy things people can buy (a calendar / prints)
3) Starting a new series written by Josef and drawn by me
4) Maybe continuing old series of mine

5) Making goofy videos

I think I'll be starting with getting IH all book'd up. That's what I'm thinking as of right now anyway. We'll see.

thanks! sounds cool

link your stuff here when it goes online

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
found this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gobolatula posted:

Katie sans apocalypse:
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=271-off-on-the-wrong-foot

I want to thank you all once more for all your kindness and support over the years.

lol

• Locked thread