Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I Just finished marathoning this, It's pretty great. Dark, but in a fun way.

What days does it update?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Welp, looks like Pasqualo is dead...now he gets to go to Hell and hang out with Tubsy! And the world's coolest rockabilly devil!

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Sep 9, 2014

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I love Katie's face in panel five. It's the perfect "Oh God my boyfriends ex-girlfriend is some sort of supernatural being and she triggered the apocalypse and she might kill me next and this conversation is so awkward oh God" expression.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Moddington posted:

Well then I guess there's a putrid corpse in the basement.

Hey man, don't discriminate against the undead. Just because Tubsy is probably a wasp filled skeleton powered by dark magic and pure badassitude right now doesn't make him any less of a friend.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

She's surprisingly calm.

So this....uh...thing ate Tubsy, and that's why its' tummy hurts.

Makes sense; Tubsy was a cool guy, but I doubt he'd make a very healthy snack.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Somebody do something about Allison :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

awww, Zombie guy has the disembodied head of his friend back :3: all is right with the world.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Ah, Peeplops, you misread that whole situation bro. It's not that Allie doesn't think you're cool (everyone thinks the guy who fetches chicken is cool, Tubsy would have loved you), it's just that sometimes you have to stop eating delicious fried foods so you can concentrate on kicking Hellbeast rear end.

...wait, do Hellbeasts even have asses or are they just a big pile of arms with a mouth?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Blackheart posted:

I didn't mean to unleash this. I just like Danny DeVito.

Everyone does, he's the greatest troll of our generation.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

DrWorm posted:

Yeah I like to think they had a "friendly" competition between them that Pasqualo's birth ruined somehow. And even if it wasn't Pasqualo's fault his dad would blame him anyway.

Pasqualo's mom left because he wasn't smart. She wanted a genius kid to help her with her science poo poo, and Pas (bless his dumb anime loving heart) isn't a genius at all. His dad was probably indifferent about the whole affair from start to finish.

Pas has terrible parents, that's what I'm trying to say here.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Those dead guys move quick!

He may be a douche, but that Hellbeast sure has a good sense of humor.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

man, these poor guys really need to get with the program and become zombies or cyborgs or something if they want to stop getting almost killed. Actually they'd probably still get almost killed all the time, but they'd get almost killed in cooler ways.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Awww, these two bonding over weapons reminds me of all the times I used to pretend to kill my little sister :3: nothing more magical then siblings blowing each other up with the power of imagination.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Poor Zombie wolf, he was the bravest of us all :smith:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

It seems even Hellbeasts have standards.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Now I want a hot dog.

Oh God, Allison's face in that last panel :smith: The sad train is the worst of all trains.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gobolatula posted:

In high school I attempted to write a super serious novel about a high school boy with powers who was a super cool loner and he was a really deep character because he had girl trouble. And he had a bunch of so-called "FRIENDS" that did all these super terrible things like SMOKING CIGARETTES that he would always be irritated at he'd always make sure to give them a piece of his mind. If I remember correctly, in the end the main character died in a car accident and had a Tetsuo-ish transcendental awakening and the girl he liked cried a lot and I made sure to go into detail about her sad sad tears. I'm a piece of poo poo.

It's okay Gob, sooner or later everyone in high school attempts to write a super serious novel about the stupidest thing imaginable. Mine was a rip off of 'Johnny the Homicidal Maniac' staring an anthropomorphic pony named 'Spaz'. I wish I was joking, but I'm not.

Also: 'I'll kill You' was pretty great. Please make more non-linear flash comics and post them here at your earliest convenience.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Feb 2, 2015

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Aurora seems to be missing a tooth, how hard to you think it would be to find a hella rad gold one to replace it in a post apocalyptic world?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gobolatula posted:

Originally after the apocalypse the whole story was gonna be Pasqualo, Ally, & friends VS Aurora. Like, for the rest of IT HURTS. I totally threw that idea out the window and I'm really really glad I did.

I'm glad you did too, Aurora is my favorite character and it's fun getting to see her have friends and learn how to be a normal girl :3:.

Gobolatula posted:

One thing that might upset people: Tubsy was supposed to come back like almost immediately after the apocalypse. I'm sorry!

What was Tubsy going to come back as? Was he going to be a zombie like ally or something even stranger?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tubsy! Now he and poop can go to Hell and hang out with Fonzie Satan, and if that's not a happy ending I don't know what is.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Literally Kermit posted:

Man, I am glad we get some closure with Tubsy. :unsmith:

I hope Aurora at least apologizes for causing the apocalypse that bitch-killed him. :smith:

I'm not sure it's closure so much as it's foreshadowing, sooner or later Pasqualo is going to Hell remember?

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 19, 2015

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Anarch posted:

So will Pasqualo's dad or Hayden Christensen appear next? I must know!

I hope it's Pasqualo's dad, I miss that horrible emotionally abusive rear end in a top hat.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Awwwww, now hurry up and put your boyfriend's ghost inside a robot or a magic lamp or something before he gets sucked back down to Hell.

Hurry Ally! Hurry!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

It Hurts!! For sad stories!

So because of the apocalypse Katie will never be able to write the mice version of Les Misérables? This is a true loss for the literary world.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Literally Kermit posted:

As far as VA for It Hurts!!, which character suits a kermit voice best?

Pasq's dad, and make sure you pick the meanest thing he's ever said to his son.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gobolatula posted:

Josef is also the brilliant mind behind the name "Peeplops."

Quick question about that name: is it pronounced "Pee-plops" or "Peep-lops"?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

I never liked that game.

Pablo is pretty intense, I like his style.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I wonder if that's the same half man pigeon mutant that ate Pablo's wife.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Getting Crunk up in here.

This is a good plan. Everyone in 'It Hurts' is good at plans, possibly even the best.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mr. Piss shirt has made a huge mistake.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I hope punk girl and pregnant lady and pregnant lady's boyfriend(?) aren't killed in the upcoming fight :ohdear: this comic really makes you care about characters even when you've only known them for a few panels.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

I don't think anyone else has ever been mentioned. Always potential there in the future.

:catstare:

I like him! He's got a tiny hat! How can you not trust a man with a hat that tiny? :3:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

...well, that escalated quickly. I am starting to suspect the principal might not be as kind as he appears.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I bet the principal's friend was Pasqualo's dad.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tubsy is so cool that even his evil counterpart is cool.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mordja posted:

I'm sure Harold's uncle is fine.

I bet he's part of the zombie army.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Geez, that's an impressive amount of drugs.

I'm glad Katie is finally realizing it might be a lovely thing to betray and sabotage a bunch of mostly cool people just because a few of them are assholes. I mean clearly the principal has to die (taking bodies off heads is simply unacceptable behavior), but Emily and Harold and Peanut head and most of the others are all decent folk who don't deserve a beat-down.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Right, Frank "accidentally" becoming part of the harem.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Good luck at school and work and life! And thanks for drawing such a fun and funny comic.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Well, I guess that explains everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Was kinda hoping they would live. Have mercy, Ally :(

Me too :( surely they'll spare the children, right? I don't want dear sweet Emily or Frank or Harold or even Stephanie to die.

• Locked thread