Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gobolatula posted:

In my head, the God in IT HURTS is a very beautiful dude. But I only really made Him a guy because He's based on a guy I know. If you feel otherwise I'm honestly not too hung up on It. I have a feeling that God wouldn't correct anyone if they called Him Her or something.

I know that, realistically, this guy probably doesn't actually glow...but I'm just going to go ahead and imagine you hanging out with some weird long haired glowing guy on the weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Synthbuttrange posted:

spider huuuugs

They Buuuuurn!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Ballz posted:

Only two comics left, you guys :sadpeanut:

But there's also going to be director's commentary! That's the best part!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Zerilan posted:

Well, going insane long past the end of humanity WAS what his Dad said he'd go through as an immortal cyborg.

I'm starting to suspect that guy was kind of a bad parent.

Also, this is sad.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Stupid comic just made me cry a little.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gob, I gotta know, is pasq's dad nicer to his daughter than he was to his son :ohdear:? Did Pasq remember to make him a little less of a dick when he remade the world?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

A big flaming stink posted:

watch the stream you loser

haha nope

Awwwwwww :saddowns: Pasq kinda dropped the ball there.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

That was a really good comic and I'm happy I read it :unsmith: I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

There Bias Two posted:

Hopefully not Mark though. That'd be the worst timeline.

I wonder what God's role is, if Pasq is the creator?

Being a jerk, apparently.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gobolatula posted:

Katie sans apocalypse:
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=271-off-on-the-wrong-foot

I want to thank you all once more for all your kindness and support over the years.

So in the new timeline Katie writes children's books, and also eventually marries Aurora.

That last part might not be canon, but it's canon in my heart.

Also, I plan on giving you much more kindness and support in the future, thank you for writing such a good comic.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

super sweet best pal posted:

Gob just announced a new series in the reboot universe! :siren:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/909924728449544192

Is it just going to be like a one chapter epilogue or is it its own big full thing?

Either way, I'm stoked.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Haifisch posted:

There's a holiday special up! Go read it!

awwwww :unsmith: but also :smith:

Is "Please forgive me" going to start in 2018?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Before landing her staring role in "It Hurts" Trisssh had a bit part in the Scandinavian comic "Zelda".

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

ManlyGrunting posted:

Guys I think Gob might have watched Devilman Crybaby

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/962078932823494656

I've never seen Devolman Crybaby, but this poo poo made me laugh out loud for a solid minute.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Being this cute should be illegal.

Also, has the town always been called "Runoff Falls, New Jersey"? Because Goddammit that name is amazing and I can't believe I never noticed it before.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

gently caress, seriously, these cuteness levels are dangerously high and I'm loving it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Elephant Parade posted:

I just read the first hundred pages of this webcomic and

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

WHAT THE gently caress

e: was too scared of spoilers to check the last post, lol. apologies

Yeah it's gonna get a lot weirder, so get excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

By the way, I always wondered; where does the name Pasqualo come from?

The name was supposed to be Pascal, like Pascal's Triangle. However, her dad drunkenly threw up halfway through naming her so the nurse wrote down "Pasqualo" and her dad didn't care enough to change it.

I'm not just bullshitting here, this is the canon explanation from one of the podcasts (or maybe it was a text based Q & A? I can't remember)

• Locked thread