Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

ReindeerF posted:

I'd be more worried about the cold-weather gear.

Global warming is a myth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Pohl posted:

I'm really starting to wonder how much they cared about Obama's safety. If you put everything together, it really seems like that was their last concern.
gently caress, I sound like Glen Beck, but how does this happen?

Which is odd because there was a recent book by an ex-secret service agent and he said that the only democrats that treated SS agents decently were the Obama's. Apparently the Clinton's treated them like poo poo and ignored like 90% of their security requests, Carter was like that but not as bad, while all the republicans treated them fairly well and took their concerns seriously.