Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the internet is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

she's in a popout RV lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

chaos rhames posted:

you guys know they're actual people right

everybody knows celebrities turn in their souls when they cash the first check

its part of the deal

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Verlander is the new Wilt the Stilt

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Naerasa posted:

maybe she likes him for his personality :aaaaa:

or his $200 million contract

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

the culminator posted:

My wifi is out so I could only beat my meat to kate upton once guys sorry I failed you

I picked up the slack it's all good man :respek:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it's amazing how all these sites fight each other and then something like this happens and we all form up as a team like a perverted Voltron

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it's all a JEW CONSPIRACY

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Is it fascism yet posted:

lol if you havent seen it

lol yeah it's amazing

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Irish Joe posted:

Like, how did she get blood on the wall?

like, it's probably wine

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
like you wouldn't get upset when denied the opportunity to sniff a butthole

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Frostwerks posted:

of course i would but thats why its funny it's happening to somebody else

fair point

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Professor Shark posted:

So are we really all going to jail for looking at these?

yes

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
you know as a straight white male in terms of global population I'm a minority Other as well

makes you think

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol it killed Reddit, that's amazing

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Clipperton posted:

fortunately we have loads of goons acting like redditors itt so we can pick up the slack

lol true

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

There's nudes of KD too? I saw her naked in a film once, it was pretty kewl (her being naked, not the film)

15 years ago she'd be the big name in this, that prolly hurts her more than the hacking (she old)

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Mean Bean Machine posted:

This leak is a huge show of disrespect for these women taking pics of themselves with a c*ck on their eyes. Lol. Did you also post this when Anthony Weiner's nude pics were leaked?

show some respect to the chick begging to smell an rear end in a top hat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I did :allears:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
if we don't look at the pics that means they were leaked in vain

as many people as possible should look at these and make that dudes prison time mean something, it's the least we could do

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

I am absolutely disgusted, horrified, and ashamed.
And it wasn't just the creepy "the fappening is here", "this is the best day ever" comments. It's the fact that people are blaming these women for taking nudes in the first place! People are using it as an example of why you shouldn't take nude pics, as if we should guard everything we do from now on because hey, some creepy perv might hack us! This isn't the "dude shared private pic meant for him". This is illegal, disgusting, and deserves jail time. This guy went into celebrities' iClouds with no regard for anyone but himself and his dick.
Futhermore, this is insane victim-blaming. God forbid women share sexual pictures of themselves with a sexual partner, because that's slutty and they deserve to get those photos leaked!
I was so disturbed by this incident that I was brought to tears. This entitlement to women's naked bodies is misogynistic and I'm sick of it.

lol where are you C&P'ing these posts from

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

seriously. i can't smoke in public in this drat city because some giant dude with retarded jesus tattoos/ex girlfriends names in cursive comes up to me and just straight up tells me to give them a cigarette. they don't even ask. then they try to sell me weed. like half of the robberies around here involve a 20-something black male asking someone for a cigarette, being refused, and then beating the poo poo out of the refusee. what the hell man.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

I'm Crap posted:

unironically this though

yup, she's a soldier

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

I've read through thousands of comments in various subs but they're all the same. Men bragging about how much they've fapped, how they only loved Jennifer Lawrence because they wanted to see her naked, how she's now a "slut like any other trashy girl on the Internet" because she committed the grievous crime of taking personal nudes.
There are a few people who speak out about the invasion of privacy, but they're inevitably shot down as either being "white knights" who are "missing their balls" or feminist lesbians.
I can't stop myself from reading the literal circlejerk that's going on right now. It's the volume of the misogynistic comments that bothers me. There are thousands of individuals on Reddit who think and feel this way strongly enough to comment on these threads. I would understand glancing at the leaked photos to satisfy curiosity (I'm guilty of that hypocrisy myself), but crudely objectifying women and insulting those who feel uncomfortable fapping to nonconsensually released photos??

is racism better than sexism? cause your rap sheet indicates you're a racist

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

your posting indicates you're a dumb unfunny human being

I could have told you this if you asked though

Fetus Tree posted:

i got probated for racism once for mentioning the name of one of the players on my local sports team bc the mod thought i was giving him a stereotypical sounding name based on his nationality

one month bc an admin of the sports forum here didnt know the name of one of the pitchers in the world series

lol

lmbo

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
my racist probate was because I said Russians and Brazilians are terrible to play games with

the truth is racist

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

coleman francis posted:

Too late could use some help untwisting it

only if you let me smell it

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

LifeSizePotato posted:

is there even a reason to download the torrent yet when half of the stuff still hasn't been posted anywhere?

well kinda, a lot of the other places you can get these probably don't have the viruses the torrent will have

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Widestancer posted:

If you can't find this stuff without asking here you're loving retarded.

rejutka posted:

No-one tosses this dwarf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0boQu_engog

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fetus Tree posted:

its definitely butt sniffing lady & the goons that are calling kate upton fat

she's not fat now but holy god is gravity gonna gently caress her over hard

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Shuffle posted:

are there an wendy's girl pics? cause there should be

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

some Reddit perv posted:

implying the leak was bad in any way shape or form is completely ridiculous. This still benefits her. I dont feel an adequate amount of content of her has been leaked. And now that all the hub bub is about how "bad" this is, there may not be any further dumps.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
yes please

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Roki B posted:

wait is this real or not holy poo poo

that's basically the thinking so far

all of them are on the tittiest watch list now

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Meowbot posted:

Where is miranda cosgrove and summer glau in all this madness?

I like how this is going to empower girls to show us their titties more. It is a good step in the right direction for allowing women to be topless everywhere because your sons 20 friends at a birthday party have seen your cootter by the time he is 10.

If I was a pretty girl I would show everyone my tits. I'm very happy with this turn of events.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
BlueChocolate how many wingmen have shot you down

• Locked thread