Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I'll get you next time, Hitler. Nexxxxt tiiiime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I, for one, am thankful I closed my JLaw's tits thread. Lest I face the wrath of Official Laci Green. :ohdear:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

if they didnt want other people peepin their butts, they shouldn't have uploaded the pics ~to the cloud~

I remember when I got my GS4, it wanted to upload pics to google+. gently caress you, Android. If I want someone to see my dick pics, I'll send them directly.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

There's a whole series of that broad from Warm Bodies.

E: and based on some of those pictures, I'm surprised Kate Upton doesn't just tip over at any given time.

All of the cum on her lower back balances out her giant tits.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

lol imgur and even 4chan pulling the images almost as soon as people post them. heard something about the FBI even investigating it all, good use of resources there FBI lookin for dudes that posted pics of naked celebrities

Yes. They should be spending their time hunting down the misogynist shitlords who made violent threats against feminist bloggers who harass 13 year old kids. :haw:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

zombie303 posted:

Pretty hosed up thing to say; women having vaginas.
One of my FB friends posted one of those stupid "REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES BONES ARE FOR DOGS HURRRR" pics, and I made the mistake of saying that. :rolleyes:

at the date posted:

all Asians or all women?

#yesallwomen

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Sep 3, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

"History of Medicine and Magic"

Do you go to Hogwarts?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Well... did it work?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Godholio posted:

I don't think I know anyone who's bought a VW in the last 10 years that hasn't regretted it within 6 months or so because they're steaming piles of poo poo.

What the gently caress. Did they buy MK4s? I've had a Mk5 (2006) and currently own a Mk6 (2010) GTI, and neither are steaming piles of poo poo. The only reason I don't still have the MK5 is it was in an accident.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Godholio posted:

An 05 or 06, an 08, and a 10 are the ones I can think of. All Passats and Jettas. I think they were all gas but its been a while.
Booooring. Probably non-turbos. GTI is where it's at, son. My next car will probably be the GTD, though. VW diesels are practically indestructible.

Carteret posted:

I miss the sound a VR6 makes with a nice exhaust :smith:

How about a VR6 with no exhaust? I SAID H never mind. Just watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbc6-Rw4kYo

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

lmao doesn't understand how a dyno works.

Also can't read. It was 161.9 to the wheels. A stock VR6 made 172hp/173lbft at the flywheel.

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 6, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

VR6 with ITBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InyyGpAIj2g

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I recorded that in 2006 with a 640x480 camera. :shrug:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

RichieHimself posted:

"Hello everyone! First off, I do not go by my given name Katelyn. My name is Dominic and my pronouns are they and them."

Online classes are awesome because I can straight up ignore anything this person posts.

So, does Katelic look like its head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957 or is it a giant radioactive ant?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

bengy81 posted:

In other news to be outraged about, jimmies on my FB feed are getting rustled over this gem.
I bet all their base are belong to you lololol :owned:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Obama Africanus posted:

What is peace?
In the grimdark future of the 21st century, there is only war.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

I like how D&D says that Al Qaeda won because its aims were to financially bankrupt the US with a massive war, when in reality it turns out the US can blow trillions without stumbling and what really hurt us was a mortgage crisis

Also people have a real hard time seeing through statements like "Oh, the US is bombing the poo poo out of our senior leaders and weapons systems? That's exactly what we wanted them to do"

HA you bruised your knuckles breaking my jaw. Mission accomplished. :smuggo:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

the dad farm posted:

So if they really do let contractors go can i just like, take some vaca from work and do a 2-3 week hunting trip in Iraq?

There's a group of former special ops dudes who go to Africa and guard rhinos from poachers.

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/battleground-rhino-wars

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

zombie303 posted:

We could have a GIP squad. I'll bring a bucket and a towell!

I've got a pretty dull combat knife.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yea they either need to throw a turbo on that lil 2 liter or slam a v6 into the engine bay and actually give it some balls cuz a 7.6 0-60 and 15 second 1/4 is kind of anemic
haha my 1998 GTI was faster than that. There is supposedly a ~300hp STi version in the works, but I doubt it'll be less than $30k.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Pre 08, yeah. After that they changed up the transmission enough to handle 9000
Did they still get the engine with less intake ports?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

ive been planning on an 07-8 g35 mt sedan, but this winter is suppose to be ugly and i dont fancy trying to learn all the quirks of what would be my first rwd during a holocaust of snow. so im gonna wait til spring and by then may have enough cash saved up to grab a lightly used evo x
I drove my 128i in the snow with summer tires, and I didn't die. Don't be a leadfoot, and you'll be fine.

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'd say look for a ... BMW with xDrive
Older (E46) xDrives leak like a loving sieve, but the M54 engine is a piece of cake to work on. Newer ones are better, but there's no way a mere mortal can do any kind of maintenance on them without a ton of specialized tools and diagnostic equipment.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Page not found.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

TheQuietWilds posted:

A couple have been objectively terrible as people (one cute Penn Law grad opened the conversation by talking about how she liked living in DC better because "people kept to their own kind there")...
Should have proposed right there.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

This guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5CldcnKKBI

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

at the very least, I don't go around looking like Linus from Peanuts.

Pig Pen was the dirty one.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

the dad farm posted:

i click all of them i am the problem.
Did it blow your mind/bring tears to your eyes/restore your faith in humanity?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Deathy McDeath posted:

Alternatively, merge GiP with TCC.
And they would ban everyone who posted in the RESOURCE- Quarterly Prophet Memorial "Get Help" Thread. :ironicat:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Yeah, but it was a tranny groundhog.

quote:

Staten Island Zoo officials went to great lengths to hide the death from the public — and keep secret the fact that “Chuck” was actually “Charlotte,” a female impostor, sources said Wednesday.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Fucitol posted:

mom posted:

:downs:
Did that shithead re-reg? I don't see a banned avatar, but the last post he made was in August right before Wax waxed him. It was a reply to me in TFR. Hopefully, I was the last person he ever "talked" to on the forums. :smug:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Watch it in 3D, especially the part with Mama tripping in the bathtub. :goatdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Victor Vermis posted:

I would rather live in a garbage can than share a home with another human being.
|/

• Locked thread