Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Get that booze monkey off my back!

orange juche posted:

How in the gently caress did Enterprise have 2 successful suicides and 2 attempted on deployment and Mewborne not get relieved?

Good question... Can't believe that guy put on stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Pandasmores posted:

That sucks, especially since the whole thing pretty much falls on the person's coworkers looking for signs and stuff, and even then you can't quite tell if someone's going to kill themselves just by affect alone. Some people keep that poo poo secret, especially when they don't want to be seen as some whiney broke dick just trying to get out of work. CO/XO/CoB probably don't even know the dude(s). I'd imagine if there's places to hide and gently caress there's most certainly places to kill yourself, and hell you have all of the ocean to jump into.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1997/Parents-criticize-Navy-over-son-s-death-following-hazing-probe/id-a960f694cf708675f2f83e2623ecdf23

Funny reading this article now. They try to paint it like ~maybe someone else shot him~ when the only people awake was him and the belowdecks watch who found him shortly after he shot himself around 1am. Every single person who stands topside watch handles the gun during watch turnover so at least 1/4 of the crews prints would be on it. Everyone was on the boat because of a forced fastcruise to "force the people who tacked on his fish to come forward".

Dude showed no signs of wanting to kill himself other than his logbook entries got very shaky and hosed up just before he shot himself. The belowdecks who found him was an awesome dude and him finding Cookie like that really hosed him up.

Also every news article I've seen on this misspells the guys name. There was 2 Obriens on the boat. His was Obrien, the guy named O'brien was a forward nuke drop ET.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
I didn't know you could lose command over a suicide. I guess in my community people are already a little strange in the head so suicide is kind of expected. You can't really blame command climate when you see how easy the jobs are too.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
From what I've seen through reading investigations, talking with people who were there, talking with senior leaders about it, and even going through an investigation like that myself, it's not the suicide itself that is cause for relief. It's more about whether the CO created a command climate that can be causally related to the suicide or suicide attempt.

That goes beyond merely being an asshat who wants to work the crew long hours, though that certainly doesn't help your case. I know commanders who had guys kill themselves onboard, with command weapons, and not get relieved, and I've seen CO's get relieved for a series of attempts with no successes. It's all about the context of the situation.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

ManMythLegend posted:

From what I've seen through reading investigations, talking with people who were there, talking with senior leaders about it, and even going through an investigation like that myself, it's not the suicide itself that is cause for relief. It's more about whether the CO created a command climate that can be causally related to the suicide or suicide attempt.

That goes beyond merely being an asshat who wants to work the crew long hours, though that certainly doesn't help your case. I know commanders who had guys kill themselves onboard, with command weapons, and not get relieved, and I've seen CO's get relieved for a series of attempts with no successes. It's all about the context of the situation.

How much control does the commodore have in these situations? Or does that decision go a lot higher that that?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

CO was fired for going to each enlisted persons' rack when they were sleeping and whispering, "do it human being."

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

mumbles in sleep, aye aye sir

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

SPACE HOMOS posted:

CO was fired for going to each enlisted persons' rack when they were sleeping and whispering, "do it human being."

I thought this was the normal????

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yeah I could see them blatantly ignoring all the signs not allowing them to receive proper treatment etc being means for relief of command but what do I know

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Gunktacular posted:

How much control does the commodore have in these situations? Or does that decision go a lot higher that that?

It depends on the commodore and the TYCOM. In situations where there's an investigation into command climate after a suicide (or the like) I would say that if the commodore was really going to the mat to defend the CO then the TYCOM would defer to his or her judgment. But in the end it depends on how strong willed each is.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

So, for a normal change of command, they usually make a big ceremony out of it (at least ashore), where the outgoing and incoming COs read their orders and give speeches and there's cake and all that. What do they do in cases like this? Do it at morning quarters? All hands email? Not say anything and suddenly there's just the deputy commodore up there driving the boat one day?

In our case we pulled in and the captain went ashore and was never seen again. The yeomen must've sent his personal effects after him. Some new guy was there the next morning, signed into the reactor log, called everyone up onto the pier and gave a speech telling us not to gently caress him. He then left and as far as I can tell was also never seen again. A full bird arrived from the States a few days later and properly took us over.

Our XO got a career-ending letter even though by the sound of it he was near to having to be physically restrained trying to get us to stop.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Wingnut Ninja posted:

So, for a normal change of command, they usually make a big ceremony out of it (at least ashore), where the outgoing and incoming COs read their orders and give speeches and there's cake and all that. What do they do in cases like this? Do it at morning quarters? All hands email? Not say anything and suddenly there's just the deputy commodore up there driving the boat one day?

Both of the change of commands I went through on the DDG were "I had it, you got it" style poo poo, in coveralls.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
Question. I am looking at getting an online degree at University of North Dakota in Electrical engineering (No I am not Ket and going for Electrical Engineering Technology). The program is ABET accredited, but I am wondering if it would be worth it. TA would cover the expenses, ad it would be a 'real engineering' degree, but should I go for it, why or why not.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Ryand-Smith posted:

Question. I am looking at getting an online degree at University of North Dakota in Electrical engineering (No I am not Ket and going for Electrical Engineering Technology). The program is ABET accredited, but I am wondering if it would be worth it. TA would cover the expenses, ad it would be a 'real engineering' degree, but should I go for it, why or why not.

At some point an online degree will be a good idea. I'm not sure that time has come. A quick googling seems to suggest that it isn't a total scam, but I'd still probably be wary. I'm not going to put a ton of research into it, but a good idea might be to contact a few major employers and maybe an engineering graduate program and ask them how they would feel about an applicant from there. They will know better than us how your degree would be perceived in the field.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.

Ryand-Smith posted:

I do not know why you said that because I am a pure electrical engineering major. I work for a very well respected engineering company. Anyway...

I am quite familiar with the program you're talking about because I was talked out of it by an engineer friend of mine. It's not bad. It's just less than ideal and online degrees are, in general, suck for a number of reasons. I think anyone that sees North Dakota on your resume will know it's an online degree since I think it's the only online EE degree and you obviously never lived in North Dakota.

Ok, here is industry perception: It is completely up to the whims of the particular person you run into. In general, online engineering degrees are garbage. "They're getting better" is a common statement. My old manager simply said "no" and walked away when I asked him his opinion of them. I know other engineers that are doing their MS via an online VTC style program. They tend to think that they're ok and are less hesitant to hire someone. Then again, I know of an internal design contest that a major corporation held recently where one award category was "Most Likely To Have Been Designed By Someone With An Online Engineering Degree."

Why are they crappy? You get little instructor interaction. You don't get asked questions in class. You don't have pop-quizes. You don't get office hours to ask questions (and believe me, there are many). Some of them (not the one you're looking at) only do online, video-game style labs. Often, you take unproctored tests that people obviously cheat like crazy on. Because of that, people take online degrees less seriously.

Then again, I've interviewed at places where they were pretty open about degrees being "just a piece of paper." In general, you don't want to work at places like that. Most good jobs will have a GPA restriction. Generally, if you have <3.0, you will have a much harder time getting interviews at a "good" place.

To get hired as an engineer, here is the procedure:
1) Go to college.
2) Get good GPA.
3) EVERY summer, work as an intern at the best place you can. This will be impossible on active duty.
4) Senior year, accept a job offer from one of the places you interned at.
4a) If you didn't intern, post in the SA Engineering thread about how there are no jobs
4b) If your GPA is <2.5, post in the SA Engineering thread about how there are no jobs

Since I am all about nukes getting engineering degrees, let's look at what you should NOT take online:
-Any lab. Period. No, being a nuke doesn't mean you know anything about chemistry or physics. Engineers take calculus based physics which is completely different from algebra-based.
-Calculus of any type. Online colleges usually have unproctored, open note, open book, open everything tests where calculators are allowed. That means you don't learn poo poo.
-Differential equations of any type. Ditto. I have never been allowed to use a calculator in a math class. As a result, I'm pretty good at math!
-Circuit analysis. No, being an EM doesnt mean you know anything about circuit analysis. You'll blow through A-school after the first week of Circuits 1.
-Digital logic. No, being an EM doesn't mean you know anything about digital. You'll blow through A-school after the first week of Digital 1.
-Electronics. Ditto except first day. The only advantage 9 years of being a nuke EM gave me was that I already knew the definition and uses for "diode" before the professor said it.
-Signals and Systems. This is just too difficult to take without a professor to talk to daily. It is like some type of weird math voodoo.
-Electromagnetics. Ditto.
-Electrical engineering electives. These are often too difficult to take without daily office-hours visits.
-Design project (duh, groupwork)

I guess I'll mention that I'm going to do a semi-online masters program where you only travel to the school a few times per semester and VTC everything else. It's about 100 miles up the road from me and the only option for my area.

Howard Phillips
May 4, 2008

His smile; it shines in the darkest of depths. There is hope yet.

KetTarma posted:

I do not know why you said that because I am a pure electrical engineering major. I work for a very well respected engineering company. Anyway...

I am quite familiar with the program you're talking about because I was talked out of it by an engineer friend of mine. It's not bad. It's just less than ideal and online degrees are, in general, suck for a number of reasons. I think anyone that sees North Dakota on your resume will know it's an online degree since I think it's the only online EE degree and you obviously never lived in North Dakota.

Ok, here is industry perception: It is completely up to the whims of the particular person you run into. In general, online engineering degrees are garbage. "They're getting better" is a common statement. My old manager simply said "no" and walked away when I asked him his opinion of them. I know other engineers that are doing their MS via an online VTC style program. They tend to think that they're ok and are less hesitant to hire someone. Then again, I know of an internal design contest that a major corporation held recently where one award category was "Most Likely To Have Been Designed By Someone With An Online Engineering Degree."

Why are they crappy? You get little instructor interaction. You don't get asked questions in class. You don't have pop-quizes. You don't get office hours to ask questions (and believe me, there are many). Some of them (not the one you're looking at) only do online, video-game style labs. Often, you take unproctored tests that people obviously cheat like crazy on. Because of that, people take online degrees less seriously.

Then again, I've interviewed at places where they were pretty open about degrees being "just a piece of paper." In general, you don't want to work at places like that. Most good jobs will have a GPA restriction. Generally, if you have <3.0, you will have a much harder time getting interviews at a "good" place.

To get hired as an engineer, here is the procedure:
1) Go to college.
2) Get good GPA.
3) EVERY summer, work as an intern at the best place you can. This will be impossible on active duty.
4) Senior year, accept a job offer from one of the places you interned at.
4a) If you didn't intern, post in the SA Engineering thread about how there are no jobs
4b) If your GPA is <2.5, post in the SA Engineering thread about how there are no jobs

Since I am all about nukes getting engineering degrees, let's look at what you should NOT take online:
-Any lab. Period. No, being a nuke doesn't mean you know anything about chemistry or physics. Engineers take calculus based physics which is completely different from algebra-based.
-Calculus of any type. Online colleges usually have unproctored, open note, open book, open everything tests where calculators are allowed. That means you don't learn poo poo.
-Differential equations of any type. Ditto. I have never been allowed to use a calculator in a math class. As a result, I'm pretty good at math!
-Circuit analysis. No, being an EM doesnt mean you know anything about circuit analysis. You'll blow through A-school after the first week of Circuits 1.
-Digital logic. No, being an EM doesn't mean you know anything about digital. You'll blow through A-school after the first week of Digital 1.
-Electronics. Ditto except first day. The only advantage 9 years of being a nuke EM gave me was that I already knew the definition and uses for "diode" before the professor said it.
-Signals and Systems. This is just too difficult to take without a professor to talk to daily. It is like some type of weird math voodoo.
-Electromagnetics. Ditto.
-Electrical engineering electives. These are often too difficult to take without daily office-hours visits.
-Design project (duh, groupwork)

I guess I'll mention that I'm going to do a semi-online masters program where you only travel to the school a few times per semester and VTC everything else. It's about 100 miles up the road from me and the only option for my area.

This.

Prior EM then went to Officer. Got a degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited top public school. You need the labs, other students, professors, and resources of a real school. The rigor of your engineering education will matter. It's a skillset, not just a "daddy I can has 5 paragraphs" humanities degree. Engineering topics, and everything else cannot be self taught, especially with "virtual labs" and online lectures. The math and science background must be acquired through a good program otherwise you will be setup for failure when you start taking higher level EE classes where there is an expected base knowledge.

Don't waste your time with online engineering degrees. If you're serious about it commit full.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Since my wife woke me up going to work and I'm now stuck on the couch with a hosed up foot, I'll ramble for a while about the college lifestyle.

Getting out and going to school on the GI bill is the way I would go. Knock out the classes that I didnt mention (history, english, economics, etc) and transfer to a regular school. Make sure you only take classes that you're sure will transfer. If you do that, you might be able to graduate in under 4 years -and- get to have really light courseloads.

Also, don't loving reenlist, you idiot. People think it's kind of cool that you were a technician in the Navy but no one really gives that much of a poo poo. Engineering companies are clogged with ex-military techs that can barely tie their own shoes. The resume benefits for an engineer of "I was a tech for 6 year" vs "I was a tech for 10 years" aren't really that significant beyond the management bullets. You aren't designing things. You aren't using CAD tools. Unless you went to work for the shipyard, you're not working on the same technology. Don't loving reenlist.

My current schedule is 8am-4pm Mon-Thurs. I'm taking 2 classes a day leaving 4-5 hours for lunch and homework. Since I took a poo poo ton of frontloaded classes, I'm able to only take 13 hours this semester which is awesome. Because of my schedule, I don't have to do homework at home and can easily go to every professor's office hours when I need to. For a given homework assignment in, say, signals and systems I will go to the S-S professor, my old differential equations professor, and my old circuit analysis professor. Knowing the calculus aspects cold and the circuit analysis background behind the problem really helps you out. Why does the convolution formula work? gently caress if I know, let's go talk to Dr Diffeq and see if he'll explain it. Why does this line of code in my project make MATLAB poo poo the bed? Let's talk to Dr X and then Dr Y and see what they say. I go to a small engineering school (60 45 30 28 27 people in my graduating class for EE) so we can get that one-on-one time with the professor. If you go somewhere big, don't expect that. That's the price of global name recognition.

Last year, I was at school from 7am until 5pm and then did homework from about 7pm until 11pm most days. Yeah, engineering students are nerds. I generally had to pull an all-nighter for projects once a week. It wasn't too bad. Circuit Analysis 2 was a bitch just because of the sheer volume of calculus that we had to learn to get through the class. I kind of enjoyed it though. Fall semester 2013 was comparatively cake. Freshman year was like taking a year long vacation in a yoga pant store. I barely had to do anything to pull a 4.0. I'm a junior now and there's only 1 girl that I ever see in any of my classes. I've been told junior year is the hardest one due to S-S and electromagnetics which is some vector calculus hell-on-earth class.

During the summers, I work for an engineering company as an intern. When I graduate, I'll switch to full time. I'm hoping to change departments next summer though so I can do a different aspect of engineering. It's pretty cool to have a job 1.5 years out from graduating... plus I get some benefits and pay during the semester which rocks. It's almost enough to make me resign from the Reserves but the healthcare only carries out 90 days. Oh well.

My office environment is a standard 8 hour workday in a cubicle answering emails and reading 3d models. Thing broke, write a procedure to fix it. System is slow, write a solution to make it work better. Technician needs a tool to accomplish something better, what can we build to make it easier? Some things are as complicated as changing the global network infrastructure and some things are as simple as a 3d printed doorstop thing to put on a piece of equipment to hold the access hatch open for work. You use random aspects of your education to accomplish this. I found myself randomly reciting a holy calculus integral of power distribution to figure out if a fuse should've blown or not one day. Another day my network engineering class suddenly became relevant for a few hours while going over a design for something that had to transmit using 802.11 wifi. Suddenly the intern was the only person in the room that really understood what a cabinet was doing on the inside because of an engineering elective I took as an easy A. It's strange.

Ok, I'm tired of rambling. PM me or something if you have specific questions you don't want to ask here.

Zarc
Jul 25, 2014
I agree with the others about avoiding online engineering degree. In my experience you will not get the respect or credibility of somebody getting a degree in person. Something online once in a while in addition to an in person program I can see. You will not be competitive period for a job when you graduate.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I haven't personally witnessed it, but I can imagine my VP busting into my cubicle laughing after getting off the phone with someone after reading their resume and finding out it was an online engineering degree.

Ten years from now, maybe that isn't the case. Illinois (I believe) has an M.Eng. Civil online program starting up, but they are the best CE school in the country soooo.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Just to dogpile I'm getting an extra 6k a year while pursuing my degree atop pell grants that I wouldn't be eligible for if I had finished my Thomas Edison degree. 40k in grant money + G.I. benefits over 36 months is a great return on my enlistment imo. Knocking out some general education requirements with T.A. from a decent online school and attending a university in a state that'll pay you sounds like an optimal situation for someone with free time during their enlistment.

I'm not doing engineering though, so ymmv

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
Is Cowpens where officer careers go to die?

http://www.navytimes.com/article/20140919/NEWS/309190078/Cowpens-XO-canned-drunken-driving

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Just to dogpile I'm getting an extra 6k a year while pursuing my degree atop pell grants that I wouldn't be eligible for if I had finished my Thomas Edison degree.

gently caress that was such a bad idea. If I could disavow it, I would. Dat Pell grant moenys....

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Stultus Maximus posted:

Every cruiser I've had to interact with was gator-level hosed up. DDGs were the best, FFGs were the special kid who tries hard.

e:

quote:

Ramirez’s downfall began Aug. 31, when he came on the quarterdeck shortly after 10 p.m. The command master chief, who was on board, suspected Ramirez was drunk and subsequently gave him a breathalyzer, according to a Navy report obtained by Navy Times.

The report says Ramirez blew a 0.119 and agreed to stay on the ship overnight.

lololol
How much of a loving lightweight is that XO to be visibly drunk to at .119 AND let the CMC nail him?

Stultus Maximus fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Sep 21, 2014

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Stultus Maximus posted:

e:

lololol
How much of a loving lightweight is that XO to be visibly drunk to at .119 AND let the CMC nail him?

Seriously. Rule #1. Don't go to the ship if you don't have to. Fail.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Transition GPS class and I don't even have my prelim disability rating back yet. I don't expect to get out until next Feb, and they're making me go to this class because my current EAOS is october 31st.

This afternoon I'm learning about TSP.

:suicide:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I get out in a month and I have like nothing but that class done. loving had me in the field up until last week.

I know they send the Marines a year in advance but the policy here for Navy folk is before the 90 day mark from your EAOS

But yeah I did the educational route and while I didn't mind it I still didn't learn any of the good info I would have liked to have known. Still find myself asking a million questions in GIP I couldn't get answered at TRS

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Angry Fish posted:

Transition GPS class and I don't even have my prelim disability rating back yet. I don't expect to get out until next Feb, and they're making me go to this class because my current EAOS is october 31st.

This afternoon I'm learning about TSP.

:suicide:

Pro-tip for TGPS class: on the second or third day just bring your laptop and browse the internet all day and tell them you're looking for jobs/working on your resume. That class is boring as poo poo and mostly useless unless you're a raging idiot.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah it makes sense I guess because they're catering to the dumbest of the dumbs. I just browsed SA really

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Christoff posted:

Yeah it makes sense I guess because they're catering to the dumbest of the dumbs. I just browsed SA really

I spent half my time working on my resume/looking for jobs and half my time trying not to kill myself from boredom.

Also, 80% of the class rated "Job Stability" as their number one priority in finding a new job. Call me crazy, but I think that stability is probably the best part about active duty in that its pretty drat hard to get fired short of a Felony or literally not showing up to work.

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

I imagine with them talking about job stability they'll throw in a "Navy is one of the safest places where your job is pretty much ensured to be there (unless we get cuts and have to kick you/you gently caress up/your chain of command fucks up and the poo poo hits you/any number of reasons you can get in trouble badly enough with no one supporting you) compared to the current job market and the skill sets some people leave the Navy with.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Gunktacular posted:

I spent half my time working on my resume/looking for jobs and half my time trying not to kill myself from boredom.

Also, 80% of the class rated "Job Stability" as their number one priority in finding a new job. Call me crazy, but I think that stability is probably the best part about active duty in that its pretty drat hard to get fired short of a Felony or literally not showing up to work.

Makes you wonder how many are getting forced out because they're fat or whatever too many years for-pay grade.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Snowdens Secret posted:

Makes you wonder how many are getting forced out because they're fat or whatever too many years for-pay grade.

I was in the E-5+ class (non-retirees) so it felt like most of the people who related their stories were there of their own free will or going to be medically retired anyways.

Or maybe all the people getting forced out were just quiet about it, I know I would be. I did my 6 and got out though.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
September Navy thread attendance has been very low this month. Muster will now be taken during Navy thread quarters. Be in formation 15 minutes early, and be sure to have your sleeves rolled/unrolled, whichever is more inconvenient.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Sir Lucius posted:

September Navy thread attendance has been very low this month. Muster will now be taken during Navy thread quarters. Be in formation 15 minutes early, and be sure to have your sleeves rolled/unrolled, whichever is more inconvenient.

Chief's Call is a half hour before that so be sure to be 15 minutes early for that :chiefsay:

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

dear livejournal

being out of the navy (28 days out of the month) is still pretty cool

Had 2 hours of class today. Did some homework. Ate some pizza.

Worst part of my day was the college bookstore being closed when I went to grab a few things.

I found out that my school is going to offer a "Nuclear engineering for electrical engineers" course as a senior elective next semester that all of my friends want to take because OMG NUCLEAR. I need to take 4 more senior electives so I might grab that one since it's a survey-style course and I already know the fundamentals from being a grumpy nuke for a decade.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sir Lucius posted:

LPO just called Chief said we all have to come in and muster now. I'm not sure what happened but he sounds pissed.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Christoff posted:

LPO just called Chief said we all have to come in and muster now. I'm not sure what happened but he sounds pissed.

*erases missed calls from log*
I don't know Chief, the calls never made it to my phone. You can check if you want.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

"But Chief I've been drinking"

"It's 10 am on a Sunday!"

"Yeah, well..."

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Sir Lucius posted:

This isn't going to be believable unless I have 3 people reading the POD to me and telling me the same poo poo from o-call. We need to recite the sailor's creed too. :chiefsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

I'm a semen, I mean Seaman, I haven't been a semen for 20 years.
Ket, be proud of me, I applied for a job today. Command wants to deny my 1306 to go back to subs, so I'm considering getting out as an actual possibility. Hovercraft are ghey...

• Locked thread