Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I thought Onyxia's attunement was a PITA but drat son

What the gently caress do half of those actually teach you about how to not suck at raids anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Haven and Hearth imo

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I have to much time and put hundreds of hours into this and anybody that isn't like me shouldn't have fun

same

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Ban me for posting libel.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Sep 27, 2014

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
ArcheAge's end game is competing with 200 other players to get mob tags to get one of 6 different drops. You need 2800 of these drops to fill your 4 weapon slots. Half the time other players can also kill you while you're trying to achieve this task.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Number of times I heard obnoxious goony male voices say the word "oval office" yesterday on VOIP: 20+

These goons are not only huge sexist idiots but are so immature they just simply can't keep their dumb mouths shut about it and just can't stop spouting their disrespect for an entire gender of human beings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kimsemus posted:

I think a bunch of us are going to bounce...

If doublestep is really back I'm out and bringing my big dumb boat with me.

• Locked thread