Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

scissorman posted:

Regarding Origin island, do you need buy it right away or is it something you can only access after you're done with the story?

It's post game content, so you pretty much have to beat the game first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

guys, I might have an issue. I've spent 8 hours reaching fledging or apprentice in every life. Getting gathering lifes help a lot with mat collecting. Nice that you can still fish/mine/chop without actually being in that class.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

guppy posted:

At what point should I be able to take on the Silverfang? Even in my best Lives, at level 26 or so I barely scratch the fucker.

I do, yeah. I've never capped out on quests although I've gotten up to like 25/30.

I was a 35 adept merc with a gold claymore and some savage armor. Slightly challenging still. Just cheese him and stay close to him and under his head to avoid the mouth and breath attacks. Make sure to complete it as a merc to take advantage of the challenge for him.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

so, those scenes when you master a life are something. do the lyrics translate right?

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

Is it normal for the game to sloooooooooow the gently caress down once you hit the postgame? I've gotten Miner and Paladin to Hero and a few others to Master, but I'm still just on the cusp of hitting 49. I'm tempted to farm Metal Jellies until I hit 50 just so I can check out the DLC.

strange, I was pretty much almost 60 by the time I beat the game for the DLC content.

There's some password items that can give you crafting or battle exp. Should help with leveling a lot. I'll post the link in a few.

Comprehensive list of Passwords

glassyalabolas fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 5, 2014

• Locked thread