Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m honestly shocked Klepek didn’t like the sad beard dad zombie game.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

hey all, our website's been absorbed into the "good sites" family of websites; you can find us at goodsites.com/12215930195031; everything is great

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My Wife on Easy Modes and how I am Literally a Better Person for Crying all the Time

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

that’s this website

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

waypoint isn't dead. it just lives on in memory, that's all. in fact, now that waypoint exists purely as an idea, it is, according to some philosophical schools, even more real.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Seems to me that the memes are always being weaponized in favor of the alt-right/GamerGate.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ah, so the picture of me loving up has appeared in the thread, as i knew all along it would. let's provide some context: only republicans post that picture. i'll let it slide, though... this time...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

walter sobchak bursts onto the e3 stage and tells phil spector that the chinaman is no longer an issue here dude thanks to the perfectly tuned pbug elite contorller

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Going to watch the video later just to see the moment Rorie decides to delete the tweet, like Ralph Wiggum's heart breaking.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

[Career GB commenter approaching a family dodging sniper fire on the US/Mexico border] ...and don't forget to crawl, homeslice!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

also what the gently caress is this
"It will be impossible to play 'Ancestors' and not come away with an opinion on what it’s trying."

ArfJason posted:

it's ostensibly beyond reality to eat crab and not think about what it tasted like.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Milkman posted:

i tried listening to the bombcast again now that jeff is back but this week features rorie talking about eating skittles with parmesan

net cafe scandal posted:

Cool. Someone should kill him

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Red Dead 2 led the most epic Giant Bomb moment in history when Brad made everyone take a break so he could collect his thoughts and deliver a powerful defense for the games merits, and he came back to proudly declare that Red Dead 2 was so good it inspired him to cook a steak.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Insanely sick podcast this week where everyone in west coast sheepishly admits they couldn't finish the tutorial of Untitled Goose Game and decided it was an over-complicated and too difficult overrated turd

HolePisser1982 posted:

watching the 3 hour video version of the maxim magazine podcast (west) every week, plus 2 hrs for their east coast crew, plus another 3 for maxim uk. also watching like 5 hours of security camera footage of the dumbest motherfuckers in the world arguing outside a mcdonalds, plus another 3 hours of rats trapped in dumpsters squeaking and clawing at the metal

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

She rolled a character who is bad at talking and chose the few sexually charged options instead of anything else so it's actually cancelled and very loving not okay.

trying to jack off posted:

spinning the camera around to try look under daisys skirt before writing my kotaku article about the japanese perverts at nintendo

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

man nurse posted:

Google Stadia quicklook has a disclaimer at the beginning that they got confused and misread the word "Stream" and thought it meant Steam and started talking a whole bunch of mess about future Steam integration.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

goty will just be an ordered list of the last 10 games they played, this will take 55 hours to decide

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

alex and bens dueling gurgling voices finally coming together in agreement that at best sekiro brought accessibility and gatekeeping into the discourse, but that it doesnt make the list. everything grays out and i retreat to the lang zone of the mind

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

It's macabre but one of my favorite jokes ever is when they had the Memorial podcast the Tuesday after Ryan passed and there was crowd of silent people and Jeff spoke up to say, Everyone probably knows why we're all here already, but in case you haven't heard, Pilotwings is being added to Virtual Console this week.

Antoine Silvere posted:

Lol remember when Brad implied Vinny molests his son:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFaAj4WtKb4

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

the saga of brad challenging people to tetris battle gaiden and refusing to tell them what the powers are so he could win for years, until dan showed up and could actually play tetris and he never mentioned the game again

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

TFW as a gatekeeper the goalposts end up exactly where I want them, once again.

HolePisser1982 posted:

babe ruth smirking & pointing at where hes gonna move the goalposts to

EmmyOk posted:

Announcers going crazy because the ref is chatting to the bikini babes while I’m moving the goalposts (in my favour). Audience is booing but gently caress em

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

@boots33: Honestly I'm glad they didn't do Hottest Mess. It would have just devolved into a contest about who could be the most bigoted against the Chinese

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Writing on the computer has been difficult in this unprecedented time of everyone staying home, thus I will not be reviewing @bug_dick's latest masterpiece, Silence of the Fun.

In Training posted:

my job where I got paid to sit in front of my computer to game for 10 hours a day has never been the same since the WFH revolution .

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(Me, spending 2 years clowning on RDR2)

Mary Kish: Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best games of all time

Me: It's a masterpiece.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah can't imagine why ben would want to get as far away from ppl like you two as possible lmfao

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He’s right.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Aww, did the white cismale website go bye-bye? And this is making the Gamers(tm) sad? Oh noes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Getting lost so deep in an epic gamer session that you develop trench foot ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

lmfao