Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dan telling a story about getting nailed in the nuts by a shopping cart when he got out of a car and laughing like a moron. god i missed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the wrestlemania weekend where his biggest story going there was sitting on a 2nd floor balcony bar watching people step around or in a pile of horse poop

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(Me, spending 2 years clowning on RDR2)

Mary Kish: Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best games of all time

Me: It's a masterpiece.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive never heard of even one of these games this matt morron is trying to add to the forgettable games list. what the gently caress is crucible

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

he has the most insane normie tastes too. gently caress this guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao dan losing his poo poo about having never heard of crucible

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

doom 64 making their most unnecessary remake list is a capital crime

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Watched the Dan goty video and it reminded me of the old GB good times gotycasts. Mahardy shoved his entire head up his rear end talking about Kentucky Route Zero though. Just complete gibberish for like 5 solid minutes. I hope he was actually drunk cos if not he's retarded

im guessing both, his rant about crucible in most forgettable was indecipherable trash too. dan losing his poo poo at the end of that was extremely good tho

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Flipping over a brick or whstever in a backyard and fibding out all the roly polys underneath have 5000 hours in dota 2 and send each others death threats over dnd rulesets

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Mods give lumpy his avatar back thanks

:hai:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/FireEscapeCast/status/1381673414860046336

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that's cool, i liked their goty stuff

yeah that matt guy seemed like a weenie but i liked their flow overall

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i cant believe rorie's the one thats going to live forever while everyone else gets cut

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jeff should quit and join dan's new podcast. maybe get ben too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Aww, did the white cismale website go bye-bye? And this is making the Gamers(tm) sad? Oh noes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah i cant imagine them coming back from this. theyre bleeding people and red ventures seems like they just bought them to squeeze out every penny and then quietly kill them off. i just hope everyone lands on their feet eventually

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Vinny just disappears tbh. He's talked before about how he doesn't want to be a 60 year old man still talking about Sonic or whatever

Also here's this old rear end best of vinny video doing what he did best: loving around in videogames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A_rBEbQrc

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao oh my god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

besties is ok but one of the polygon guys (i want to say plante?) is a total fuckin weenie and i hate him. i mostly like hearing griffin and justin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/nextlander/status/1401940490816208904

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all we need is to get gerstmann on fire escape a nd between that and nextlander we're pretty much set

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao wtf

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

there is nothing good about this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

jeff digging through dusty old garbage alone in his garage is some of the most entertaining stuff to come out of GB in ages lol. the current crew around him sucks so bad

the day he said he switched all the labels on his amiga games so he'd always be surprised when he plugged one in :hellyeah:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rorie's Top 10 Fuckable Dog Breeds + Anal Expression?!

HolePisser1982 posted:

spending like 40 hours a week listening to what a college student would consider a full time schedule of lectures but the subject im learning is whichgames are having a buggy as gently caress launch and server issues out the rear end, with no summer break, and there is no graduation

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

imagining the type of person who still pays for GB premium and screaming like Laura Palmer

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

get gerstmann on fire escape cast

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Also Brad: (splitting his balls in half for the past 46 seasons of South Park) Let it be known this game goes places. If you are sensitive to Light Effects or THoughts of Suicide-

Alex: Yeah it goes there. It just loving goes there, man.

Brad: -there is a number you can call for help 24/7.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao good god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I thought things couldn’t get any worse after they brought Jeff Grubb on

patrick klepek announces surprise return to giant bomb, starts new segment about walking sims and the flat spot on the back of his head

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

John Romero posted:

imagine being in your forties and living this way

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I randomly clicked Dan's stream and the first thing he said was "I went 3 days without making GBS threads. After the meetup thing? But I poo poo today. It was 3 days worth."

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Lol but he's right because a cookie is a single person foodstuff and I don't care how big it is.

absolutely