Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
@ur birthday party blow out the candles on ur cake and get supr srs .. look straight @the ground all srs say, "mom, dad. my birthday wish came true." then make eye contact. "i birthday wished i was gay."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

ya, somebody...

i am he

figure out that santa isn't real and that youre parents read the letters you write to him. then ask him for reall y gay phallic stuff like tv remotes and beer bottles.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i just remembered urs about the gay monster @ midnight and then its u and u said its me i am gay dad but not a monster lol

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
go on judge judy an d countersue for being gay. let her read the counterclaim out loud and then be like that is true judge judy ur honor

hemale in pain

'accidentally' leave your door open when loving your bf

i am he

crawl under your parents bed covers while theyre sleeping and when they ask you whats wrong are you scared say "ya, i'm scared, scared of being scared straight, because im gay.'

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i am he posted:

crawl under your parents bed covers while theyre sleeping and when they ask you whats wrong are you scared say "ya, i'm scared, scared of being scared straight, because im gay.'

lmao doin dis

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
buy a jeep and tell ppl "its a gay thing u wuldnt understand"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

when u live on a farm n u turn 16 n ur dad's like "ok son time to do the tradition" and ur like "i don't wanna do the tradition" n he's like "son we've passed this tradition down from generation 2 generation, u WILL do the tradition" n u start crying because the tradition is u gently caress the old mare but u are disgusted by the old mare, u wanna gently caress the hot stallion. n wen ur dad figures out why ur crying he starts to cry 2 because now the tradition is broken 4ever.

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
Help! My self-suck video has gone VIRAL!!!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

never mind... thought this said "worst"not "best"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
mom dad can bugs be gay bc if so lets say i could be a bug

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

lie down on your back on the floor or couch & watch TV with your parents, make sure that your wearin loose pants & pop a boner when a hunky dude appears onscreen, make sure they know youre aroused, maybe moan a little & say 'that guy is gettin me horned uuuuuup' & rub your dick a bit, soon, you wont even have to say anythin & they'll just know

GrouchyBuffalo

Jus' Grazin'
start wearing a cravat

hemale in pain

leave ur copies of men health+box of tissues on your desk

FartGhost

Stand in a closet and masturbate with your penis aimed out of it, when your parents ask what you're doing say you did it symbolically

A Time To Chill

knock knock

who's there?

i'm gay

cuntman.net

slowly take your bfs shirt of while making out with ihm this probably wont let your parents know but it cant hurt

hemale in pain

Sleepy Owl posted:

slowly take your bfs shirt of while making out with ihm this probably wont let your parents know but it cant hurt

what if your bf is your dad

ron color
daddy meet daddy

cuntman.net

hemale in pain posted:

what if your bf is your dad

in that case you go out with a girl so he lets his guard down then later you go psych im gay after all

Pinche Rudo

Move to San Francisco

GEExCEE

dress up as a burglar, and get a gun and hold up your parents at gunpoint and act wild and unpredictable so they're scared you'll shoot and your dad makes a break for your gun and you shoot it and a little flag comes out and it says "I'm gay" and you take the mask off and its you

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dad are you sitting down? good so am i

on a penis

verily carefree

the pizza one

Pinche Rudo

Look at my diseased gay cock dad, I LEARNED THIS FROM YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Write "I am gay" in your own feces all over the walls of your parents' house

• Locked thread