Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Zhu Li does in get a mech suit and will be doing the thing. Since she has a mech suit, she gets to pick what the thing is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

i hate meatloaf posted:

Nah man, best way to beat a metalbender wearing metal armor is lightning. Iroh said lightning bending is all about inner balance, so it fits the season. :colbert:

Ok I really just want old Azula to show up and teach Korra lightningbending while being a jackass alright.

After last season, Grey de Lisle is free.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Superstring posted:

She was Ming Hua the evil waterbender last season.

I already made the joke but yeah, she's available for S4.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

MacBook Air Gamer posted:

I'm really liking Kuvira as this season's villain. Zelda Williams does a great job being completely commanding and intimidating in public during the coronation yet reassuring and charismatic when talking one-on-one with Bolin.

They're doing a very nice job of establishing Kuvira as someone who could actually do what the script has her done. Most effective leaders can do that, it's pretty much a requirement for the job.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Kuvira going from "I need you now more than ever" :c00lbert: to "GIVE US THE ROOM" :catbert: and Bo Lin not picking up at all on her clear authoritarian tendencies cracked me up. At this point I just want Bo Lin to stay stupid until the very end, I've completely given up on him ever acquiring approaching a brain, let alone a strong will.

Actually, that shows that she's "handling" him. "Give us the room" is something authority figures are saying nowadays. generals say it to colonels, colonels say it to majors. All you can really get out of that is that Kuvira has settled into being the boss of the Earth Ki.. Empire and that she doesn't consider Bolin an equal.

Empresses, of course, say that to everyone.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

meristem posted:

I'm not so sure - in a place with a lot of metal, do you have to hit them directly?

Or water, we saw that be lethal last season.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

That was one of the best clip shows ever made. Screw Nick, this show deserves better. But at least we got an entertaining clip show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

nutranurse posted:

I liked the whole episode. :shobon:

Because it was all gold. Especially the parts you personally liked best,

• Locked thread