Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Super Aggro Crag posted:

One of my old neighbors wants me t go bar hopping with her and her BF. I suppose I could throw all my work clothes on and go as Bob the Builder.

I did this a couple years ago - threw on a hard hat, safety vest, and a logoed city utility worker jacket from a job I'd worked at earlier in the year, added a cheap belt tool pouch with a flashlight and some random tools stuck in it, and went as a utility worker for Halloween.

Everyone kept saying how awesome my costume was and how I'd put so much work into it. :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Senior Funkenstien posted:

Dudes I'm so drunk. Cars rule!

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Technically drunk posting so its cool dont prob. me.

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

in honor of the holiday

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'm working, can I still drink?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

leica posted:

I'm working, can I still drink?

yes*

*i make no guarantees about your continued employment status if you do this

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Ok gonna walk across the street and get some 4Loco

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I went out to dinner with my friend and I was the only one in costume.

Time for beers.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 249 days!)

leica posted:

Ok gonna walk across the street and get some 4Loco

Aatrek parachute spotted

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

CreppyMonkey posted:

so what's erryone drinkin' on this spooky night?

(drunkposting now permitted in this thread)

Evan Williams over an ice cube from the only clean glass in the house. I am bachelor as gently caress tonight.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I went on a handgun training course with my friend I'm out in the US with. I'd spotted that the guy doing the course had said he had kids, so when I left I gave him a full size shopping bag stuffed with British chocolate. They all came running out the house to wave bye to us as we left :3:.

Probably all got diabetes now.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I'm drinking a Dogfish Head 120 Minute. Yeeeeeeaaaaah this is awesome.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

Fucknag posted:

Finished my Gulden Draak

Sup Belgian Beer buddy.

Went trick or treating with my toddler and kept myself warm with a pumpkin ale. Now I'm going to go see a Black Sabbath cover band that has multiple singers to represent the different generations of Sabbath. gently caress yeah! Happy Halloween AI!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

goatse guy posted:

I'm drinking a Dogfish Head 120 Minute. Yeeeeeeaaaaah this is awesome.

drat you ive wanted to get a hold of some for years but the liquor store enver has anyw hen i go

pm me some will you

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I was offered my dream job this week. It's going to mean no time for cars for a bit, but I can't turn it down. I'm not sure I will ever get a opportunity like this again. The next few weeks are going to be interesting. Also, no new car yet :(. I'm tempted to look at a 08 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback. It's a 5spd, and it's cheap. ~28MPG and up to 36MPG Freeway.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

the spyder posted:

I was offered my dream job this week. It's going to mean no time for cars for a bit, but I can't turn it down. I'm not sure I will ever get a opportunity like this again. The next few weeks are going to be interesting. Also, no new car yet :(. I'm tempted to look at a 08 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback. It's a 5spd, and it's cheap. ~28MPG and up to 36MPG Freeway.

Good job dude, I hope it turns out well for you. Get an XJ.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Fucknag posted:

drat you ive wanted to get a hold of some for years but the liquor store enver has anyw hen i go

pm me some will you

My buddy is a beer snob and probably murdered someone to get it. Dogfish Head doesn't distribute here.

We had Dogfish Head American Beauty the other night. If someone can find me some more, please please PM me.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Beer! Lots and lots of loving beer!

(I survived the landing, and travelling in east bay)

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

cursedshitbox posted:

Beer! Lots and lots of loving beer!

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Fucknag posted:

pm me some will you

Want me to check our local importer? It's not cheap, but they seem to always have ~300+ varieties. I'll gladly ship you a couple.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

the spyder posted:

I was offered my dream job this week.

Director of Save the FD RX-7 Foundation?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

the spyder posted:

Want me to check our local importer? It's not cheap, but they seem to always have ~300+ varieties. I'll gladly ship you a couple.

According to the website they seem to be sold all over the place here in Seattle.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

leica posted:

Director of Save the FD RX-7 Foundation?

I wish.

I hate to say, I'm hitting the point in my life/career where it's make or break. Plus I really want to start dedicating more time to my son :unsmith:, instead of these headaches of a car (read: owners :smithicide:).

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
No fun for me tonight, have a bike race tomorrow. I race at 2:30 and the pros aren't until 7:30 so I will have plenty of time to get drunk and heckle/cheer on the other racers once I'm done.

jamal fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 1, 2014

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I think I broke my washing machine. The drum is banging into the sides.

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAXa3wTZjes
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYgmdhsrPu4

MonkeyNutZ fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Nov 1, 2014

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Yeah but you can see it banging into the metal panel on the front. \m/

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

the spyder posted:

I wish.

I hate to say, I'm hitting the point in my life/career where it's make or break. Plus I really want to start dedicating more time to my son :unsmith:, instead of these headaches of a car (read: owners :smithicide:).

I have a six year old son so I totally get it. Stuff that used to be important starts being not so important anymore when it interferes with quality time spent with family.

So what are you gonna be doing?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

super-pro tier empty quoting here.

I took my daughter trick-or-treating, had a good time. The town is super tiny so every year the cops just shut down Front Street and everybody goes nuts, which is pretty cool.

Also I like IOC but I wish we could keep CreppyMonkey around too, he seems like good people.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Terrible Robot posted:

super-pro tier empty quoting here.

I took my daughter trick-or-treating, had a good time. The town is super tiny so every year the cops just shut down Front Street and everybody goes nuts, which is pretty cool.

Also I like IOC but I wish we could keep CreppyMonkey around too, he seems like good people.

IOC is awesome because he reminded me that I reign over Cycle Asylum too just now.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

also trust me, my gimmick gets old pretty quick

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
I've got just over 3 hours left on my shift, and then I'll probably go home and have a couple glasses of Knob Creek Rye with a splash of water.

God my mouth is watering just thinking about it...

I'm also super excited that Leffe Brown is back in stock!!!

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

leica posted:

I have a six year old son so I totally get it. Stuff that used to be important starts being not so important anymore when it interferes with quality time spent with family.

So what are you gonna be doing?

The short answer: Director of Infrastructure for a soon to be fortune 500. I can't get in to it yet due to some legal issues. but let me put it this way: My IT budget is the same as my current companies annual income...

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

CreppyMonkey posted:

also trust me, my gimmick gets old pretty quick

gimmick>? have you seen the "posting' of the various ai superstars?

(i include myself in this, although i hfardly consieder myself a superstar)

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fucknag posted:

gimmick>? have you seen the "posting' of the various ai superstars?

(i include myself in this, although i hfardly consieder myself a superstar)

all i actually know about AI is that meatpimp is an impossibly bad poster

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

the spyder posted:

The short answer: Director of Infrastructure for a soon to be fortune 500. I can't get in to it yet due to some legal issues. but let me put it this way: My IT budget is the same as my current companies annual income...

I was right about the director part, lol.

Congrats dude!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

CreppyMonkey posted:

all i actually know about AI is that meatpimp is an impossibly bad poster

you are wise beyond you'r years young won

sorry meatpimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011