Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm gonna need to be strapped in to my seat to avoid being blown away by Kristen Stewart's portrayal of a dumb private.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

iceslice posted:

Are the Sergeant Major of the Army's sideburns above his ears?
TRICK QUESTION, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

TRICK QUESTION, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SIDEBURNS

Fucitol posted:

Then how can he hear a PFC sticking his hands in his pockets from over three miles away, dummy?
That's what raid cameras are for, duh :rolleyes:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yes.

Probably.

Depends on what it's on.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Wow, your bro is an idiot. Yes, it's an iron cross. It's only disrespectful to idiots who didn't pay attention in history class or whatever.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

From his cock.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Aranan posted:

Does anyone know anything about compassionate reassignment? Just got news today that my dad's cancer is back in a bad way, and my mom's cardiomyopathy makes it hard for her to take care of herself, let alone my dad as well. A neighbor at my last base said he got stationed there because of a similar situation in his family. I've found the listed requirements (DA Form 3739, written explanation from me, written explanations from the oncologist and cardiologist, and a letter from my commander) but is this something the Army even really does? I just want to be close enough to help my family out when they need it, especially since my sister just moved across the country with her Navy husband and they won't have anyone nearby.
It's certainly a thing that happens. Had one or two in my unit, but didn't handle the paperwork myself, so I can't really say exactly how they made it happen. Bring it up with your chain asap. The sooner you can get the ball rolling, the better.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

In about seven hours, I will stumble hungover out of my 15th century home. I will walk approximately fifty feet into the heart of a market place which has been running for about the past 800 years, give or take. I will buy a cappuccino and a delicious German pastry to nurse my loving headache, then I will peruse the market and buy whatever fancy cheeses, fresh breads, or straight-off-the-farm meats I so choose. When my headache has sufficiently subsided, I will pack my family into my German car, spin a wheel full of foreign countries all within a four hour drive of me, and drive to whichever one the dial lands on. Once arrived I will proceed to get shitfaced, eat more good food, and see more interesting things that outdate our country by several hundred years. In summary, gently caress you, got mine.
Okay, gramps.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Nimmy posted:

We have a guy who spent a decade in Germany. He dropped a SOAR packet and came to Campbell for training. 4 weeks in and all of a sudden whoops he doesn't have a security clearance. He's a loving 25U, where did it go? "Well, you already moved your family down to Campbell, so we'll just find you a unit here." Combat arms company.
Holy fuuuck

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

11b1p posted:

Over the years our previous AGR's worked 4 day weeks from 0900 until 1430 with a lunch hour from 1100 to 1300. I am not making GBS threads you. If you are unlucky enough to have an AGR commander you are double hosed. I won't go too in depth because my PL actually posts here.
How much does your LT love the cock? Would you say that your LT loves an enormous amount of cock or a tremendous amount of cock?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

McSpatula posted:

gently caress. Lost a brother three years ago, on this day; not a day goes by where this feels any easier.

Have a beer or two, gently caress october.

http://www.soc.mil/Memorial%20Wall/Bios/Domeij_Kristoffer.pdf
My next one's for you, brother.

Cole posted:

if someone enlisted and got a CIB and then went to ocs or w/e and commissioned as logistics or something would they be eligible for a CAB?

because if so, i would wear them both on my uniform after i retire to bait stolen valor people

but i'm already out so this is all moo
You can earn them both, but only wear one becuase they're both in the same badge group or whatever.

But you should just do it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

GreenMeat posted:

Final out complete, 214 in hand. cheers, muffukkas
Yesss. Come to the vet thread. One of us.

• Locked thread