Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Just rewatched the Comic Con trailer. HYPED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Sara owned, can't wait for Laurel to kick the poo poo out of whoever killed her.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Arrow DLC for the next Lego Batman game: https://twitter.com/LEGOBatmanGame/status/520979338041520128

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I don't want to be that guy, but she needs to work her legs more. Her upper body is fantastic, but her legs are toothpicks. Maybe that's just her genes though, I don't know.

I'm sure her personal trainer has got it covered.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Does anyone else actually know that Sara and Sin know each other?

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I thought that car stunt looked cool. It's easier to pick on when you see it looped over and over.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I'm guessing Roy didn't actually kill Sara, but it's lingering subconscious guilt from killing that cop.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Her choice of weapon makes me worry for a certain other cast member.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Bad Moon posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0o5nf_pkA

New crossover trailer. Get hype motherfuckers

This plus the news that Arrow might have more weird stuff makes me really excited for the show.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

JohnSherman posted:

That doesn't make any sense. I feel like there has been some miscommunication at some point, because that's not what you do to hit TV shows.

Pilots are expensive and once you have the world building down you can reduce a lot of costs. Shows eventually get more expensive over time though.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
That was a great episode of Arrow, and a drat good episode of TV.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Narcissus1916 posted:

Also, a friend linked to a hideous io9 piece about how awful the Arrow crossover was, with the usual "Waller's actions don't make sense!" malarkey.

That entire io9 article was terrible.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

greatn posted:

Problem is there's two shows now. If they want to time skip one of them and still cross them over, they have to time skip both of them.

I don't think we'll see another crossover for a while.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I'm so glad this show is back.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
That was a fun episode.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I can't wait to read about that tomorrow.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
So Nyssa is going to train Laurel to get back at her dad, right?

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
This can probably go over in The Flash thread as well:

http://deadline.com/2015/02/arrow-flash-spin-off-cw-new-superhero-series-1201382466/

??????????????????

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I can seen them Deadwooding Caity Lotz because they enjoyed working with her. Or some crazy poo poo happens on Arrow.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Captain Mog posted:

I just don't know who is going to be the antagonist now? Ra's is also no longer threatening after asking Ollie to become the next... him (I know that's an awkward sentence).

This season was a bit odd in general. I mean, it wasn't bad, it just feels so in-between. Usually the third and fifth seasons of most shows tend to be the best, so it's unusual.

There are still 8 episodes left.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
What's going on in this image? I don't know the comics at all.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Laurel's mask had an entire head thing.

Edit: I'm going to guess that Arrow gets some kind of super suit exoskeleton from Ray before the season ends. That glove looks like some ATOM tech, but it's green.

overtone fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 3, 2015

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
These last two posts are accurate.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Bad Moon posted:

Remember when Oliver used to narrate episodes? I kinda miss that.

I think that was only the first few episodes, before he had Diggle to talk to.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Thanks!

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Here's a low quality video of the PaleyFest trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qmQQrQsjEA

Major spoilers.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Arrow owns. Flash also owns.

Can't wait for more Laurel + Nyssa.

Still on the fence about Ray.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
How many weapons did Roy use this episode? Arrows, guns, batons, and then pencils?

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Gaz-L posted:

He had a flechette in that last scene when he thought Thea was a baddie, not a pencil.

I don't know the comics, I thought his thing might be whatever was around.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well, there are a couple of shrinks in the DC universe that could easily fit that role....

Wouldn't they be called flies instead of shrinks on Arrow?

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I think season 3 is just as good as season 2 but just think it's strange that we haven't seen some reveal about how he was saved after the break. It still has to be the Lazarus Pit, right? Maseo and Tatsu sneaking him in?

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Whizbang posted:

It doesn't matter, stop sperging. He survived.

Didn't want my post to come across like that. I must have missed the discussion after those episodes.

Looking forward to more Deadshot.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I thought that episode was pretty rad.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

VBane posted:

What? No they didn't. They showed he was a soldier who developed extreme PTSD because of his wartime experience, lost his family because of it, and was left with nothing, and clung to the first people that threw him a life-raft, who unfortunately an evil secret organization. They were there to show why he was willing to sacrifice himself so that the Diggles could get back to their daughter. So that they could have what he had but lost because of what his time as a soldier did to him.

I was pleased by the Wounded Warriors thing at the very end too. Its a real serious issue and deserves more attention.

I agree with this! Also I wouldn't mind if they did make Cupid an Arrow version of Harley Quinn.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
Don't look at those images if you're not sure, because they are very VERY spoilery. Holy crap.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
He's also wearing something around his neck.

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Aphrodite posted:

I told you guys, the show needed more murder.

I think this episode might have surpassed Arrow's official (Pre-Ra's) body count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)
I really hope we get some Nyssa fish out of water scenes.

overtone fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 29, 2015

• Locked thread