Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

yeah excetp i also think Pretty Borders are dumb............

you loving disgust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The Terran Confederacy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

idgaf i'm pumped to have a space mapgame that's not poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm going to launch EUIV for the first time since January this year. Any fun DLC since Conquest of Paradise. Last time I played I was a Native American tribe that conquered most of Canada and it was neat until England showed up and wiped me off the map in about 2 years.

id on't have common sense yet (easy low hanging burn here lurkers) but all the rest of the dlc's really good except maybe el dorado, don't remember that adding much

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Testikles posted:

Cool, all of my saved games are now incompatible with the main game for no loving reason. Sweet.

tough poo poo, start a new game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stellaris in may too accrding to steam

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

KoldPT posted:

how is stellaris looking

rreal cool. its not a pure mapgame, liike its got win conditions nd poo poo, but its looking llike a really good space 4x

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Stellaris looks so drat win.

im so loving hyped for it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Me too. I think MGS V is the only game I've ever been this excited for before.

it looks fuckn great

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think about tht insane homo who tried callng me out for saying that ftl isn't real and lol sometims

e in the games thread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

recommendation: the ottomans

+1

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stellris looks cool butt he games threads a dumpster fire. shockng

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I just played eu4 for 7 hours straight and only realized what time it was because I nodded off in my desk chair. Mapgame ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

EU4 is on sale for $10, should I buy it if I've never played one of these games more complicated than Civilization.

its fuckin amazing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

eu4 was m y first mapgame other thn like ten hours of ck1 and it blew my fuckin mind

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yyeah what the hell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Let's set date and time for the multiplayer map because it sounds fun. Seems like a perfect event for the Friday Night Motherfucker to make an appearance.

i ccant do this weekend, next weekend maybe?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

That's stupid.

yyeah wtf

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Pretty good for a first ruler

that martial score tho

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

spnt all day yesterday playing eu4 tog et ready and man, india fuckin rocks. just founded bharat nd i'm waiting for my manpowere to replenish and to vassalize gujarat before i ggo nuts conquering. its cool that theres meaningful rival countries basically all the way through the game (other indian powers, ming/timurids, the west eventually). ssucks that im not going to play again for months though lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im gonna go slugs i thnk. maybe some kind of dogman

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh w ait i forgot tht i did that lovely clicker thing they put out for like five mins, i'm gonna go platypus guys

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im not gonna be able to play until tomorrow nd its fuckin killing me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

im too dumb for that game

if i cn learn it anyone can, i believe in you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

il ike otc. takes a few games for it to click tho nd i suck rear end at it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

we got real cocky and declared war on three empires at once, but by the time we initated the conflict on the third, public opinion of our alliance was so bad that nearly every AI joined in on the fight and Larry panicked and accepted a lovely white peace when we had a 50+ war score and owned the capitol of the main target, lol.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao that owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

I havent completed my first game of Stellaris yet.

im gonna hhold off until the patch nd play dishonored and armored core until then

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

"Border Access Revision: Borders are now open to your ships by default, although empires can choose to Close their borders for another empire (lowering your relations, of course.)"

This alone will make the game 1000x better.

thnk loving christ

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hoi3's a big mess but i h ear hoi2's really good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Mad Wack posted:

stellaris at the moment though that is brand new and p broken

its pretty good for a launch paradox game nd the next couple patches look like theyll fix the really broken poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol again tht internal politics being broken is a bug btw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Does anybody know how to cancel a ping once you set if off.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Anyone played Galciv 3? It's $13.60 on steam, at the moment.

its basically galciv 2 + expansions. goodf or like ten years ago, completely irrelevant now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

Case in point from multiplayer LP:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

because they got rid of automatic marriage alliances, marriage just gives you a non-aggression pact

wtf thats retarded

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

people marrying their kids off to scure alliances is like a defining thng about medieval politics, thats so fuckin dumb

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Please take good care of my son, heir to the throne and the strongest general in the land! It is my hope this marriage will result in years of peace and goodwill. If somebody invades you we might send you some ducats,

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Champion draGoon horse slayer.
Making Lancers weep
for their horsies since 2011.
Viva Dickbutt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress yeah