Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Average Bear posted:

You could say that for nearly every paradox game pre EU4/CK2. I loved EU3 but god drat was it janky

I lost the disc, but seriously, they had a long way to go to reach even EU3 levels from EU1 and HOI1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm running the game on fast speed and my dude is literally 60 and his mum is 77 and won;t die. The game is trolling me.

Prince Charles knows that feel.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Why do I always have more fun playing these when I play as some pissant tiny country with no interest in global domination?

These games are really easy once you understand how they work, world conquest is basically a slog with a bunch of repetition, and more modern games have added things to do that aren't painting the world.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

DICKHEAD posted:

In this case "deep inside enemy territory" means that they have crossed the Atlantic to raid a city in modern day Angola.

congrats on your seahorse cavalry

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Average Bear posted:

Bar is that province that France takes forever to annex to make their borders pretty. Then they go on a border gore rampage through any outlet they can get through.

this is historical accuracy, they took 300 years to do it in real life