Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think the show looks good, but so far the plot has been pretty ,average I guess?

Like, it's not badly executed, but it feels like I've seen it a thousand times before and know exactly how it's going to play out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I mean if angryanimebitches thinks the show is bad then I guess it is bad. :shrug:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

I think he might be able to pilot attack helicopters now.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

they showed just how messed up Kousei's mom was this episode right?

In spades, yeah. They really delved into the hosed up ball of guilt, sadness, anger, and pain that is Arima Kousei's relationship to music.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Dick Spacious CPA treats the tables like Kousei's mom treats Kousei.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Lol if you didn't see her tragic death coming from a million chapters away. You fuckers knew exactly what you were signing on for almost immediately after you started watching.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Phobophilia posted:

It's really not that unbelievable, Kaori is meant to deliberately parallel Kousei's mother, down to the occasional bit of physical and emotional abuse. Except that this time Kousei is older and is going to do it right, and after Kaori collapses on stage and becomes bedridden, Kousei will find within himself the strength to ~carry on~.

No that's what we are saying this chick was practically DOA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Phobophilia posted:

Maybe I should add an extra sentence. This time Kousei's performance does reach the heavens and Kaori won't die.

Never pegged you for an optimist Phobophilia.

• Locked thread