Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i dont hope it stinks but i also hope that people who liked civ 5 get disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wait its out already wt

this seems rushed as gently caress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

im playing it right now, and its boring and has no content

the prophet has spoken

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Sid Meier needs to be hung by his neck until dead, and then clowns should be allowed to have sex with his body lmao.

sid meier hasnt worked on a game since 4

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

please change the title to Civilization Beyond Earth has a playtime of 4 hours and 38 minutes

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

these spore jokes dont work at all

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It's literally civ 5 for what it's worth

zero?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Tujague posted:

If you paid money to 'preorder' this game please confirm that you are literally retarded or smash yourself on the frontal lobe with a pipe wrench thankssssss

you should do the same thing if you have a pony av

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Kylra posted:

One of the AI players in my game wiped out another AI and nearly a second. There was about to be a world war with everyone denouncing everyone else, but then everyone suddenly got into a race for their affinity specific victory conditions at the same time and the game ended before the apocalypse.

"no my anecdotal evidence is more powerful than your anecdotal evidence"

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Borsche has had a deep seated hatred of the game ever since he forgot to mine a hill in a succession game, earning him the nickname, Borsche "The Tiny Nuts, Fucktarded Bald Mountain Gamer."

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

But BTS is a worse game than base Civ4.

:eyepop:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

when i grow up i want to be just like sulla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

So is the Civ genre dead now? It seems games like Civ4 where you have actual mechanics, aren't really that popular.

Also I want another MoM.

goonproject: save the 4x genre

• Locked thread