Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
But I need closure on Jeff's hat! This is the golden turd all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

FlamingLiberal posted:

Sad at the lack of Patrick Stewart so far since their break ended

Doesn't he have like Star Trek: Picard to be involved in?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ClassH posted:

This, took a few for me to get into it but man it really gets better every season.

I agree, it gets better every three years

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I think I've seen some pictures of graphic French gay sex scenes in cars, yes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Episodes will as always be released on a schedule we were given by an insane monk who lives in a wine barrel in the studio basement.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I am not now, nor have I ever been aware of what this show's schedule is, and as such it's impossible to enjoy a hiatus.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's a very confusing time for us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bwOYHtFAGs

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Two weeks?! I'm gonna go bananas!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Zachack posted:

I could swear I've seen bong rips. It's possible that the show runners think vaping is gross and don't want to show use, while being ok with weed and accepting tobacco as a style reference.

They're trying to avoid "well American Dad! made teenagers vape! It's a cartoon, and thus for children!"

The Overwatch thing was weird. I play it, but not competitively or anything, and like it was fine I guess but really didn't add anything to the episode that a fictional game wouldn't. Well, cash, it probably added cash.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Clown eugenics is non-problematic.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

it is me

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"Have a beautiful time!" was always better than "Have a great night!"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
McFarlane really likes to take digs at JAG. It kept millions of old people from feeling lonely for a few brief hours!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Very Chindale heavy season.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Oh hey, wasn't excepting a reference to this John Water's classic film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry-Baby

I wonder how Agent Crybaby met Cleveland Brown?

Im not going to say Cry-Baby is a good movie but by God it's an entertaining one if you like trash and also a very young Johnny Depp singing for no clear reason

Also Hatchet Face.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Feels like a bit of a gas leak episode but still funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Actors... all a company of actors.