Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
SHOULD YOU WATCH THIS SHOW?

This show has a Dean Ambrose-Seth Rollins Hell in a Cell match and that’s pretty much all you need. This show gets Daniel Bryan doing a muted yes chant on The Daniel Bryan Danielson Excitement Scale.

Welcome to the fifth annual edition of Hell in a Cell! The once-feared stipulation has become a now-yearly stop on the calendar, putting matches in cells that probably shouldn’t be. But this year there’s one that will finally live up to the hype and the standards set by the classics of the past: the long-anticipated rematch between Randy Orton and John Cena! There are also a few more matches on the main show. Here they are:

:siren: THE PRESHOW STARTS AT 7:00 EST. :siren:

Damien Mizdow gets his shot to host his very own wrestling talk show, and his very first guest is none other than A-list Hollywood superstar The Miz! What a get!

Here’s a good storyline for ya! What if these two feuded back-and-forth for a few months, trading the title back-and-forth between each other and having underwhelming matches. This will be their sixth(?) singles match. Will it be good???

Since turning on her sister at SummerSlam, the family Bella has been torn apart by Nikki being mean to Brie. Nikki wished that Brie had died in the womb, and that Brie cost her her match. Jerry Springer also showed up to mediate it, but failed. Now they’re having a one-on-one match with the loser having to be the winner’s personal assistant for a month or else quit the company. Yaaaaaaaaaay

Staff Sgt. Marine Todd was relaxing at a WWE event between his deployments to Afghanistan.

After winning a match, a man from a foreign country threatened to tear down the American flag. The wrestler shocked everyone by walking into the ring, looking up and stating "God, if you want to show that America is the superior country, I want you to stop me from tearing down this flag, I will give you 15 minutes.”

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired the Marine gets up from his seat, jumps the barricade and gets into the ring to stop this display.

When he steps into the ring, the man from the foreign country jumped and kicked him square in the loving face.

The end.

Cesaro won a match against Ziggler, then Dolph won a rematch. Now they’ll have a best 2-out-of-3 falls match to determine who the better man is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eXFvjqzP2E

The referee for this match should find their brother and put face paint on and tandem ref this match to really complete the motif.

Miz doesn’t want to be hit in the face and Sheamus likes to kick people in the face, so this feud is a match made in heaven. Damien Mizdow will not be in the match despite beating Sheamus on Raw last week.

jhon cena

Hallelujah, the match we’ve all been waiting for. Since the break up of the Shield the day after Payback, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins have been locked in a war that will seemingly come to a head inside the Hell in a Cell. Through their cancelled match at Battleground, to the controlled chaos lumberjack match at SummerSlam, to Seth curbstomping Dean’s head through cinder blocks, to the triumphant return at Night of Champions, to a brief John Cena interlude, the two will finally get their hands on one another in the match type that seems to be destined. Who will finally come out on tpp in a fair fight inside a giant cage? Will it be the handpicked Authority golden boy or the sleaaaaaaaazy lunatic fringe?

----

Be sure to make your picks in the WH2KPSP prediction game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Did you mean to add "by the coward Alexander Rusev" to the title, only to be met with character restrictions?

yes

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Miz is good I'm glad he's good again

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Nikki Bella's short length are approaching Maria Kanellis length

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I wish you died in the womb

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Dolph Ziggler: technical wrestler

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

SUPERKICK THE loving MARINE

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

YEAH HE DID IT

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

YEAH EBOLA PROMO

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

a+ promo

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Xerzes posted:

What purpose did this serve?

it was really funny and it serves as the end of this feud

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

ch3cooh posted:

Pick the worst cosplayer

randy orton as an elf

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

I know it will never ever happen, but if they just gave Rollins and Ambrose like 30 minutes and told them to go all indy hardcore on it, they would have the best Cell match.

they were allowed to have a 20 minute indie hardcore match right before Seth put Dean through some drat cinderblocks

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

holy moly

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

YEAH

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

it was everything I wanted it to be

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

snap or tap

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

put on some face paint rudy charles

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

why is john cena being buried!!!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

right in the ding ding

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

There should be a thread that consists entirely of posts saying "Remember when TNA...."

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653817

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

i have an enormous scar on my leg from a chain link fence

I also have a huge scar on my pec from jumping over one they hurt

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

big fan of randy's dick-based offense

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Remember a few months ago when Cena was pushed to the breaking point and almost threw the steps but then triumphantly didn't to prove Bray Wyatt wrong?

Cena and WWE don't!

except he did though

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Your Boy Fancy posted:

You see your dreams. Everything you ever wanted. All your successes.

And then a door.

door

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

omgomgomg posted:

I can't believe this and the tag match are after dolph/cesaro

you put your best undercard workrate matches on the first match to get the crowd hyped up for the rest of the show

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Banjo posted:

Cena vs. Orton should have been the main event and you know it

agreed, it'll lead to a future main event. when are Ambrose and Rollins ever going to main event again?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I enjoy the fact that Damien Sandow doesn't understand what a stunt double is

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

somebody gif big show nodding and just sayin "my man"

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Is that someone with a randy orton bodysuit?

he also has elf ears

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

can't believe Woman Cena retained her title

if only Samoans Cena had retained then we could have had Irish Cena and Cena Cena also winning

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

he calls this kendo stick Shirley

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

jamie noble is going off the top of the cell

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Is the first time they have climbing holes in the cell??

no

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

THESE TWO ARE SO GOOD

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

bartok posted:

Wait until Reigns returns and he gets pushed back down the card like he was suppose to be before Reigns got injured.

blug blurg blughghgh blughggghghghghgh hhhhhhhhhghghghghghghgggg

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I think that Ambrose-Rollins is going to be a big Mania match but it still doesn't change the fact they could have done that after the match

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

just finish the match and you can do whatever you want to afterwards

just finish the match

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Xenoletum posted:

No the show ended with fans singing "He's got the whole world in his hands". You need to get your hearing checked.

actually it didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

it's fine if they go back to Ambrose vs. Rollins in a few months but that absolutely does not or should not preclude it from having a real finish at this point in time considering the fluid nature of WWE booking

• Locked thread