Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Widestancer posted:

Or you dumb fucks could act like normal people

Normal people are scary, I'll just hide indoors and keep tending my virtual chicken coops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
loving hell I take a couple of days to shoot fuckers in Payday 2 and I miss all this amazing drama. I should take mini breaks more often!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Aleth posted:

loving hell I take a couple of days to shoot fuckers in Payday 2 and I miss all this amazing drama. I should take mini breaks more often!

It worked! I spent last night doing non-Archeage stuff and wake up to this remarkable turn of events.

:downsbravo:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Third World Reggin posted:

all you have to do is enjoy video games and post

thems the rules

Is there a daily post quota that must be met? What about pacts of posting neutrality with other groups? Say ADTRW are posting somewhere and there are no imp zoners around, would it be ok to troll or would that get me kicked for breaking the Pact? Obviously if ADTRW and imps were posting in the same thread that would be a big no-no, but I don't want to cause a rift here between various factions that leads to a hilarious splintering. :ohdear:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Oh my, this won't end well.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Khako posted:

Don't be a dick, Dodgy has some real personal poo poo going on. It sure wasn't Imp Zone pushing him away. I don't hold anything against him for taking the time to take care of his dad.

Pretty sure he means the 'leadership' in general, not Dodgy who is understandably not around right now.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Get back in your cage, Riyott!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Widestancer posted:

Do I need to update anything in the OP for people who play this?

Figured I'd ask.

You could but everything will probably have changed again by the time you finish making the update.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Widestancer posted:

Ganking miners in eve is fun so far and sinking fishing boats seems equivalent.

If someone wants to write a guide to killing fishing boats I'll add it to the OP. Extra points if it's in ms paint.

Step 1: find a boat with radar and cannons, like a cutter.

Step 2: crew boat, sail around looking at radar until fishers are spotted.

Step 3: kill the fishfucker captain and take control of the ship yourself.

Step 4: bring the ship into cannon range and set the fish free!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

30.5 Days posted:

Hi, you don't even have to blow up the ship unless it's got something in the boxes. The hold where you put fish doesn't count as "cargo" for the purposes of keeping the thing from desummoning so if you just drive it away until it times out and desummons it'll drop the fish on the surface of the water and you can grab them. If it's faster to blow it up then go for it but you can just gtfo and still grab your fish. It's usually a good idea to just murder the captain and have some dude start driving the boat away while other goons clean up.

True, but Widestancer specifically asked for a guide on killing fishing boats, plus blowing them up is more fun.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Neith posted:

Take it and put our Goony grenade in the forehead.

Id sport it as a Guild crest.

Wonder if that'd make em mad?

Quick and dirty, might make it a bit more fiery later:

And bloody hell at the eve thing, those are some bitter fishers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Blazolie posted:

in non-duping news, i heard through the grapevine that fishing goons hate girl havers. takes focus away from all the fishing, i guess??

x: all the pubbies in wicked are always talking about their girlfriends
x: and the goons that joined got so butthurt because of that
x: they tried to shoot it down and then like 5 other wicked pubbies started talking about their girlfriends
x: and then one or two of the girlfriends started talking in comms to defend themselves
x: and now goons are segregated to their own channels, but that's not even surprising

Oh my.

• Locked thread