Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for getting the imp zone thread reopened guys. Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

apseudonym posted:

Goon Squad should just be renamed to :regd08:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If there is ANY goon who was kicked from the main guild, you may join Rude Dudes. We are cool peeps and we like to have fun and we're pretty well off for being so small.

Message Eonwe, Trystram or Greeley for an invite.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

What constitutes "bringing up old poo poo" and why aren't these people actively posting here on SA if they're in a Goon Guild?

taters is trying super hard to erase the fact that one of his friends is a pedophile defender

so I'd guess that

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Charles Bukowski posted:

Do we know who put Taters in charge? What mad man degenerate?

Had to be Dodgy as well as their friend SCT. Dodgy is guild leader, and SCT is friends with both of them.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yea thats when I was talking to Mothra and she had me halfway convinced you guys weren't all complete pieces of poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tatersyum posted:

So Dodgy gave me his account and I made myself guild lead and then kicked Kimsemus. Why? Because of the ensuing drama. There was no conspiracy or anything I swear! It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up and it was all worth it.

lol, you are TOTALLY the puppetmaster

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

Dude, it happened a long time ago and it may not have even been in AMERICA.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Everyone should join Kimsemus' guild.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dexters Secret posted:

yes but how good are they at refining wool

Well to meet the criteria under the Tatersyum regime they also have to be good at not talking about the past.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

qnqnx posted:

The game is terrible and I'm here for the drama

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mercury_Storm posted:

I have started a new guild <Fans of Roman Polanski>, remaining Goon Squid members are welcome to join and get arrested in Poland.

How much wool do I have to produce a month? This is important.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
to quote butterfinger from a song of thrones: chaos is a larder

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

it is called catch and release

:eyepop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The hilarious thing is that by Taters kicking Kimsemus, presumably over the fishing pact that he didn't violate, he now has a guild name with Goon in it and he can attack fishers without a pact period. Way to ruin your own pact you dipshits.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also I'm going to go gently caress with green fishermen now and attack them "as a goon squad ally."

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Goon Squad under new management, yet again. Good leaders finally though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I got banned from AA Goons for being kicked from the guild. RIP. Since I can't post there and find the actual reason, I'll just ask here. Whats up guys, why'd I get banned? Lots of other people quit/were kicked and still have offsite.

I have a sweet av to keep me company at least tho

eonwe fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 31, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I know right? 2E2F, Pirates, and all the other guilds can, but Rude Dudes can't? Pretty sad. Why can SCT still be allowed access to the offsite after that screenshot of his conversation with Discotron, but I troll guild chat and suddenly I'm a leper. Pretty funny.

eonwe fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 31, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
offsite forum admin wire unbanned me and is allowing all goons to take part

pretty swell guy :)

no clue who banned me, but I hope it was cathartic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ragnoxiii posted:

I think by letting everyone on the offsite will allow the in game drama to stay offsite and have actual game discussion happen here. But we'll see.

That would be great! The thread was actually doing very well with Widestancer in charge.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
No problem friend, you were only doing what you were asked to!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I love this game so much.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Unguided posted:

How about a good summary of all that's happened since launch?

its perfect on a lot of levels tbh

also its hilarious how I got poo poo on for trolling guild chat a bit, and there are people goonfucking all about with materials while I'm still offering to let people use my merchant ship/etc

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Its not even worth it tbh, its all tied into all the guild drama in general you have seen in the guild. I mostly just make fun of goons for saying dumb stuff during the drama really.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Charles Bukowski posted:

Valor isn't the leader or even an officer in Valor. Their GM is "on a need to know basis" according to some guy in Valor I asked the other day.

lol, everyone in this game is legit dumb

that is hilarious

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who was it that ran off with all the castle mats again?

did we get those back or did those get to wicked

I say we, when, I mean you guys obviously because im not in the guild anymore

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holyshoot posted:

Probably a lot because this is a somewhat sandbox game without the awfulnessawesomeness of losing all your poo poo.

Very true. And it explains a lot about what has gone down in this guild.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

wtfmoses posted:

It's just the honorable goons telling me to ceremoniously delete their user as they plod off into the sunset.

If there are any good ones in the future you promise to post them though?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nagamitsu ran away to wicked because *FISHING*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aleth posted:

Is there a daily post quota that must be met? What about pacts of posting neutrality with other groups? Say ADTRW are posting somewhere and there are no imp zoners around, would it be ok to troll or would that get me kicked for breaking the Pact? Obviously if ADTRW and imps were posting in the same thread that would be a big no-no, but I don't want to cause a rift here between various factions that leads to a hilarious splintering. :ohdear:

just respect gaming

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

Well, I decided to get poo poo-faced on Halloween night, instead of causing an exodus that members had to deal with on the weekend. The goons I mostly did GHA, trade runs, and hanging out in mumble with left. Great attitude of not even trying to stay friendly with goons who hae left, and for supporting Kimsemus as he straight up lied to everyone. I was in the raid that started all this poo poo. I don't like Valor much, but they have more restraint than some of you. Opening fire and killing them as they just chilled talking to us, then saying those 4 fishers attacked a fully manned cutter. Okay.

im sorry some people enjoy the game in a different way than you friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

What profit, they had no fish when we attacked. I didn't care about it that much, but that you ignored that goons were there and made up a story to defend the fact that you were goonfucking. I don't even fish, nor care to play it. The general attitude you guys decided to put on drove me away.

who gives a gently caress

you are sitting in an open pvp zone

if you are worried about goonfucking there are way more egregious examples for you to whine about

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

What everyone is saying to you as you spam "tip tip tip tip tip tip" in mumble for the 1000th time. You are literally Reddit Incarnate.

i like memes, so i like reddit

problem?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

Continue the lies, that raid got hosed as you guys despawned the cutter and got wrecked by Valor when equal numbers show up.

so are we supposed to care about this or

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

The amount of lies that your group spreads is hilarious. Why do you feel the need to lie about what happened in a loving video game. If you guys were like, Valor are fuckheads, we killed their boat because VALOR #1 or some poo poo then cool. Crafting some story to defend yourselves then having tunnel-vision with it is just hilarious. This is such a trainwreck. I was in the raid when Kimsemsus finally logged in to do something, we got zero fish that raid. Deutsche, you're still going with this lie lmao. I'm sure you guys got fish in the days after but that raid got nothing other than starting all of this.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so i still dont get why we care if some dumb shitlords in an open pvp zone were too dumb to defend themselves and got attacked

its an open pvp zone

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think BFM's plan all along was to ruin the fishing pact.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
goons.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XmJ2r2oAp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Goon fishing enthusiasts - Love fishing, but you can't because goons ruin it?

A quick trip to Wal-Mart will set you right up. Fish right from the comfort of your sofa. (get some grub to eat while you fish - cheetohs will do)

• Locked thread