Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

tip tip tip tip, let's kill all the goons who splintered and turn our back on the only ally Wicked. That will be a good idea. I'm not going to kill any of you on sight but will defend myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

lol at this post

Well, I decided to get poo poo-faced on Halloween night, instead of causing an exodus that members had to deal with on the weekend. The goons I mostly did GHA, trade runs, and hanging out in mumble with left. Great attitude of not even trying to stay friendly with goons who hae left, and for supporting Kimsemus as he straight up lied to everyone. I was in the raid that started all this poo poo. I don't like Valor much, but they have more restraint than some of you. Opening fire and killing them as they just chilled talking to us, then saying those 4 fishers attacked a fully manned cutter. Okay.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Internet Kraken posted:

"I don't like Valor but how dare you guys murder them for profit in this pvp game! :qq:"

What profit, they had no fish when we attacked. I didn't care about it that much, but that you ignored that goons were there and made up a story to defend the fact that you were goonfucking. I don't even fish, nor care to play it. The general attitude you guys decided to put on drove me away.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

What everyone is saying to you as you spam "tip tip tip tip tip tip" in mumble for the 1000th time. You are literally Reddit Incarnate.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm not even sure what raid you're talking about at this point. The raid that started all this poo poo made plenty of money off fish while also causing collateral damage to other guilds that were supposed to be working against. You say Kimsemus is the one goonfucking but Kimsemus didn't steal guild supplies, run off to another guild, and then tell goons to go gently caress themselves when they asked to get them back. As if being mad at one person is an excuse to screw over your entire guild.

Continue the lies, that raid got hosed as you guys despawned the cutter and got wrecked by Valor when equal numbers show up.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Internet Kraken posted:

Legitimately don't know what raid you're talking about. If you're talking about some raid from last night, you do realize that raid happened after all the fishing goons had ran out of the guild and stolen supplies? As in, they had already hosed us over in a pretty clear way? And you expect us to be buddies with them?

This happened on Thursday, the day this all started. The very raid that Kim couldn't follow what every officer told him to do, which was not cause poo poo until Auroria.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Internet Kraken posted:

Alright, you're officially delusional then. That raid made at least two fish turn ins before it came to end and got plenty of cash. The thing that ended it wasn't Valor, but a boat full of Customer Support pirates showing up while we were distracted and ambushing us. You can keep saying Kimsemus is the one lying over and over, but that won't make it true.

BTW I think the guild falling apart had less to do with Kimsemus and more to do with Tatters randomly getting control, appointing another random guy as leader, and then a bunch of people storming off when Werkwerk told them to stop being babies.

Okay, because I remember the guy on radar shouting that there was like 15 boats heading in our direction, then Kim took the wheel as Deutsche DCed. Deutsche got back in time to desummon as Valor rolled up and killed everyone that didn't stealth away in time.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
The amount of lies that your group spreads is hilarious. Why do you feel the need to lie about what happened in a loving video game. If you guys were like, Valor are fuckheads, we killed their boat because VALOR #1 or some poo poo then cool. Crafting some story to defend yourselves then having tunnel-vision with it is just hilarious. This is such a trainwreck. I was in the raid when Kimsemsus finally logged in to do something, we got zero fish that raid. Deutsche, you're still going with this lie lmao. I'm sure you guys got fish in the days after but that raid got nothing other than starting all of this.

Khako fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 2, 2014

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Flavahbeast posted:

Blaming imp zone for goon squad problems is dumb, if your leaders can't last a month without getting trolled out of the guild by people that don't even play the game you're gonna have a hard time of it. Huge goon guilds don't accomplish a lot without someone herding the goons and herding the goons is a poo poo job

Don't be a dick, Dodgy has some real personal poo poo going on. It sure wasn't Imp Zone pushing him away. I don't hold anything against him for taking the time to take care of his dad.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Eonwe posted:

its hilarious

goons absolutely cannot handle having an archeage thread

It's almost like a swarm of imps have been making GBS threads the threads.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Welp, Kewpuh showed up in the Eve thread, so that's probably done there.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
More like bored as gently caress at work, its bringing you imp guys out though.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Extra posted:

Wasn't DBRB also one of the first whistleblowers in this whole thing because of his knowledge?

That seems to be in contrast to DBRB going on several pirating adventures but both could be true.

I'm not sticking up for DBRB I'm just trying to get the facts straight. I just pirated with him a few times and he seemed pretty chill but I'm not privvy to the intimate details as all I really pay attention to is the AA threads on SA.

Yup, He did the right thing. Dude likes to pirate and have fun.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Tanreall posted:

All that fishing money didn't help Bluntmastergoku when I stole his Kraken Tentacle. It didn't help Wangja, Nagamatsuanimename and friends when we dunked them in seachild wharf. The real problem is most of you are awful at pvp and you still haven't figured out that gear won't save you.

Bluntmasta is a healer... No skill or gear would save a cleric with only Critical Discord in the ocean.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
I would like to add that there is a lvl 37 with a fishing boat now. Happy hunting goons.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

apseudonym posted:

Let me tell you how I pirated fishers before I stopped playing because lol you are wrong.
1) my friends go fishing and tell me where boats are
2)swim out and murder
3)my friends take the fish and turn them them in for me.

I just stayed in the water murdering carebears until I got bored and made bank in both money and tears.

Customer support does the same thing. You need to launder your fish because fish are serious business.

This is different for you because:

Apseudonym > 99% Goons in AA pvp.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Trion being Trion, castle sieges start a month earlier than everyone, including themselves, said. Next week those guilds with castles need like 100,000 stone bricks. I would hold on to the stone for a few days while it spikes because holy poo poo this game is in free fall.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?120396-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.15-Patch-Notes

Khako fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Nov 14, 2014

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Eonwe posted:

Yeah, CRPG had the opportunity to be a lot of fun, but you said it perfectly

lol we haven't had a terrible post in a while, thanks

People still play CPG? I play every now and then but that recent revival patch killed it for me.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Fauxtool posted:

lol good luck with that

lol, this loving game. Gamevil is absolute poo poo.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Tactical Bonnet posted:

Is there currently a "best resource" for this game? (think wowhead etc for wow)

Specifically, I'd like to find different builds for different classes.

I hit 50 on my Paladin (Battlerage, Defense, Vitalism) and while I'm usually successful in pvp and pve, I'm having a difficult time working out a good build (or two) to stick with.

Most of my time in PvP is spent healing, and the most of my time in PvE is spent tanking.

I usually swing a club for the +healing and wear plate.

Start leveling other skillsets. Paladins won't be able to excel at either healing or tanking. If you level Auramancy, you could roll between Templar(heals) and Abolisher(tank) which are great at what they do. Templar's are crazy good at staying alive, since you will be focused in group pvp. Abolisher is the go to tank for PVE.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

You asked for different builds, we're gonna disagree forever on paladins being good tanks though. If all you do is random trade run pvp, then I wouldn't worry about being the best build and do what you know.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

tacosupreme posted:

ex goon wicked will purple up on you in hasla and laugh if you ask for an invite.

prime shitlords: doirtlee, wangja, cartheroncrust, nagamitsu (ragnoxii)

K, if you're hotdog. You never asked for an invite, and started taking tags. Only doirtlee was the one that purpled on you in that list.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Bait and Swatch posted:

Trion got you again Eonwe. FC is supposedly taking a castle because the defenders can't login.

What castle could they take, FCs castle is up and a friendly bought Shipwrecked Pirates castle. The declaration was like Kneebiter pees himself against Shipwrecked Pirates

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
North TC isn't a bad place for larders. They take 3 days to mature and can ship them off to solzreed or cart to gweonid for some easy money. In the three days it takes, you can level and learn about the game and not worry about farming. I'll send you some in-game, if you don't use em, sell for some starter gold.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Eonwe posted:

this is pretty funny because while it doesn't show the entire population it gives a decent indication of what the pops are like

considering this should show a good chunk of the players online in that faction at the moment that is hilariously low

I don't think it is, most people got the cloak then stopped caring about the 50 crime point limit for juries. There's really no benefit to keep doing juries except for the costume and club.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Oil! posted:

Ban everyone in this picture.

Spending Christmas with goons isn't punishment enough?

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up to my family that I finally updated AA since before Christmas. Lost all my land but Im just going to mess around and pirate as a f2p now. I think all that extended patron time they gave out is up in a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Angela Christine posted:

Thanks guys. :)

I think there's only half a dozen goons still playing on Aranzeb and I doubt any of them are silly enough to trade real money for pretend money, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to run an S-mart thread for a few days. It's just, I'd feel a bit bad selling gold to goons. Even at $10 per 1000, half the price of the spammers, it's just such a ridiculous thing to buy. It almost feels like a scam.

$140 cashout on quitting? Congratulations, you beat Archeage.

• Locked thread