Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

I straight up can't purchase a subscription via Paypal and it's not accepting my (valid) crreditcard. I get "We are unable to complete your purchase."

Apparently I'm not the first one. Does anyone know a solution?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Turtle Dad 420 posted:

I had the same problem for a while as well. If you haven't opened up a ticket yet, do so. But in the meantime if you set up an account at Rixty and charge your credit card for internet dollars you can pay using that method.

I did make a ticket. I don't see a Rixty payment option though.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Are there any European players in any of the goon guilds? I've been playing the game on an EU server and having fun but maybe playing with goons would be even more fun.

Also why are so many people bitching about this game? The forums and reddit are almost exclusively complaints, but the game seems pretty laid back and fun to me.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

ruffz posted:

Yay, I got home from work at 9am and surprise, a 6 hour downtime which takes away all but maybe an hour of my available play time for today. This is the first MMO in years that's had downtimes which cause me to lose a significant amount of play time. Things are getting bad when I'm suddenly getting a tiny bit of interest in checking out WoW again after an almost 7 year hiatus. I'm just sick of investing hundreds of hours into characters in failed MMOs and ones that are heading down the path to failing like AA is.

Holy poo poo you are such a whiny little bitch. Just stop playing, god drat.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

ChromiumCrush posted:

Can someone answer why there is PvP in this game? Apart from stealing trade packs, I see no benefit.

Without PvP this game would be incredibly boring.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

ruffz posted:

I destroyed my 8x8 hoping to drop it in another location where one was up for demolition to block off some land for a thatched, and some shithead standing nearby (whom I thought was AFK) dropped a crafting station before the plot placing box even turned blue for me. Thanks to that random guy for making me care less about AA. Welp, QQ and stuff. Back to WoW for a while.

hahahahaha

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

lol didnt even realize it was him. that's fantastic

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Mercury_Storm posted:

If anyone was still defending this game, you can stop now.

who gives a poo poo? the game is fun without a hauler or lots of land and that's all that matters

a7m2 fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Nov 22, 2014

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

is there always this much drama in goon mmo threads? it's hilarious. there is a ton of drama in this game in general, and it's so easy to wind people up. truly the best mmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

DancingShade posted:

I only log in to block the court house and make people angry.

10 days of patron left. Will I be renewing? gently caress no.

What buff is this?

• Locked thread