Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Its a fun game. Labor pots are going back down in price again, and there are some crazy bot shenanigans happening on mirage that's soul crushing in how much it trivializes your efforts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Fishing is incredibly profitable. Get your skill up to 20-30k, get a fishing boat and rake in the money with marlin.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
I don't understand what alternative you're offering though Kim. By attacking greens at fishing points goons are at its not gaining anything, its just making it more difficult for the people that want to fish to buy their gear and whatever else from fishing with really no positives. I agree people need to get better at pvp, but thats not really the way to go about it in my opinion. If you want to message me in game, I've been working on a couple ideas I'd like to bounce off the other pvp commander.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Wicked, with only 130 members total and an average of 60-70 online managed to contest it long enough to get a seat at the Kraken table. It takes very very little to gently caress a kraken attempt.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Pretty sure this has been said by at least someone already but good job Widestancer on the op. I laugh at the new changes every time.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Did Goonrathi ever end up getting off the ground?

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
In standard Goon fashion everything imploded a week or so before the event.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Fishing was an easy way to make money if you didn't have a merchant ship or land in good locations. Not that there was much point, if you were gold grinding to try and gear yourself then you were pretty much in hell.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Can we just link them the old archeage thread as a tale of warning when the time comes?

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013

Charles Bukowski posted:

The gassed one of course. Or maybe just a link to the post where kimsemus gets banned from the nonexistent star citizen goon guild for loving with fishermen.

#FreeKimsemus

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013

Uziduke posted:

War was fun, but yes the game not being to really support big battles was a bad thing. Also being told to slow down on my DPS because I won the good loot every time because i contributed the most to the group, bad bad loot system.

Not to mention mythic balancing classes based on population. Order got buffed, at the same time half the destro guilds were already agreeing to jump over to help balance the pvp a bit more. Completely swung the RvR the other way and it never recovered.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
I think working at Trion is like being in a constant state of damage control. You'll do whatever you can to keep that ship afloat.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
I came here to laugh at the pedophile jokes but now I'm bummed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Hasla was enjoyable if you got in on out when the swarm had the entire zone locked down. And you didn't need the bow, gently caress that thing.

• Locked thread