Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

you can't leave us hanging

we need examples

which goon, which guilds are they going to, and how did your guild respond

feels bad man

It's ongoing. DBRB taunted last night in IRC that he would "take care of it" regarding getting me banned from Goonrathi, the Star Citizen goon community am a part of.

They told Goonrathi leadership I goonfucked, despite the fact that I'm still in Goon Squad, still in leadership, on good terms with the rest of the current leadership, and obviously many goons are still happy to join me for content. I simply told them thus far to look at this thread, look at the vocal minority against goons still in the actual goon guild, and read how absurd their drama really is. We'll see if I get unbanned or not.

The other charge brought against me was me screen capping that officer thread regarding fishing, when it was done precisely to avoid something like this -- to expose the rampant, one sided corruption among fishing leadership trying to hold the guild hostage and show that I really was defending the good of the guild behind closed doors.

TL;DR fishing goons are now taking this to a whole new level, mad enough to make up lies to try and slander good, honest goons active in other orgs since they couldn't seize control in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Malakesh posted:

I find this hilarious considering Tdad, myself and nagamitsu as well as a few others were pretty much blasting it in gchat and irc and the offsite. I think there were even a few posts on here. We stated that we had multiple officer meetings on planning and implementation. The large pack moving that we did with preph for getting charcoal to gear up goons was a direct result of this. gently caress I even put it in all caps in gchat multiple times. We had qlso mentioned that turtledad was going to be the next glead. I guess it's easy to throw those sanctimonious blinders on.

Edit: once again we have an example of people spouting nonsense when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Certainly didn't stop you guys from taking all this with you when you left, you know, for the good of the guild. :smugdog:

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Nov 3, 2014

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Great job last night Balista!

I'm hoping to be back on tomorrow night after I get home from business trip, let me know how I have sabotaged the guild and destroyed our pacts while I'm gone.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I'm on a business trip until tomorrow afternoon or whenever my flight lands, but I plan on executing if possible the one part of the Auroria plan that is still viable -- that is trying to disrupt as much progress that other guilds are making on their castles as possible. Maybe on a fools hope even ninja a crystal. I plan on ignoring forestcrow but more or less burning the rest.

In other news -- still banned in the goon star citizen community because of the drama caused in archeage. If I stay banned it would suck, but I'm not sorry. Leading goons is thankless but something I enjoy. My loyalty has and always will remain with the PVPers and 90% of goons who are normal, well adjusted, not socially inept, and whom know and respect age of consent laws. The other 10% can burn -- just like their fishing pact. I've had a huge amount of fun in archeage with a lot of people so far -- for the goons that took the drama meta, good for you. I'm still going to keep sinking fishing boats.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
This is all a plot to get Balista to quit the guild by usurpers.

Trust no one. :tinfoil:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Digital Fingers posted:

I'm not in GS but why don't you guys just do a weekly membership tax or something? All members pay 50 gold a week or equivalent in raw materials to a slush fund and then keep the difference for themselves.

My guild funnels all their money to me and it works fine but we're only ~12 people and have know each other for a while; I don't think this stuffs viable with a large amount of people b/c this kind of stuff takes trust and if the trust isn't there poo poo falls apart fast. Expecting people to give their time and elf gold to someone they don't have a relationship with past "They also payed 10$" seems like a great way to build resentment.

idk just free styling over here.

We don't really do anything strategically anymore, and what we do as a guild now has a major focus on having fun and personal profit, the other way of trying hard was bad and lead to a lot of people getting hurt feelings.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Trion is almost as good an MMO publisher as FunCompetence.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Well the good news is, while some goons did not get land, a lot of landless goons did. Could have definitely been worse.

And PS -- come on guys, stop getting the fishing goons riled up with inconvenient things like truth and facts. They get upset then shitpost IRC until they feel better. :toot:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I'd doubt that any of them is going to show up in any position of leadership in MMOs with a big focus on PVP anymore because Werk and Reggin are usually some of the first to join in. Reggin in particular will deal with all the chinagames from now till the heatdeath of the universe.

Reminder Jack was a j4g pubbie that joined for AoW. The game whose guild was originally lead by Reggin and Werk. How quick does one allegiance turns when money fish is involved.

I kind of wish I would have played AoW/GW2, I feel like I would have understood the septic tank of politics that was at launch much easier.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

JackDRipper posted:

Truth be told I made every effort to come to an agreement with those left in charge. What am I supposed to do hand over 600 gold gear to screaming idiots that had no part in its earning making or event fishing thanks but no thanks. You wanted monies I provided a way to recoup for people involved. I could care crap all about fake money in a game. I will continue to help where I can when I can. For those screaming goonfucker and j4g well your entitled to your opinion.So long and thanks for all the fish.

You were actually one of the ones who started calling people goonfuckers, j4g, etc. Fishing goons, including yourself, made zero effort to come to any kind of agreement that didn't involve fishing. You guys never provided any gear to the guild, none of what you did panned out in any way -- literally all you did was fish, line your own pockets, then cried when goons who wanted actual content went out and found it.

You didn't provide a way to recoup money, you concocted a scheme that involved you still not having to get off your loving fishing boat.

quote:

What am I supposed to do hand over 600 gold gear to screaming idiots that had no part in its earning

quote:

I could care crap all about fake money in a game.

:smuggo:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

sword_man.xmas posted:

all well and good, but we know who is the true Puppet Of The Imp Zone Trolls

Their internet sleuths discovered our imp conspiracy to rend control of the guild, starting with Widestancer seizing the OP, and culminating in my thoughtless and horrific dismantling of the fishing pact. We should all go home, we've been made.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Does Repopulation have PVP?

I need to know because I see it has fishing, and I'd like to combine these together, as is tradition.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

I think I might be in love with you.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Third World Reggin posted:

It is pretty easily actually.

Kimsemus tried for a solution when werkwerk and I showed up.
The fishers did not and kept repeating the history of fishing even when asked not to.
Kimsemus left the guild voluntarily to prevent issues.
The fishers not satisfied, after a few days also left.

One side acted much more reasonable when sat down and asked to find a solution.

The other side is a collection of the following
"No one will ever respect you because you are level 1"
"You guys are just imp zone trolls"
"You haven't suffered enough to lead the guild"
"You haven't helped out enough in this game, screw other games with goons"
I will get you banned from any goon group I can
We worked so hard and all of our plans were thrown away. No we would not like to work together from now on.
We want the old fishing rules back. So they are still in effect? *continues to complain for 30 minutes*
"You kicked my family member, I'm outie. I took the guild bank with me"
"I didn't want to be guild leader except the officers having decided that I will be guild leader, let me leave with all the castle materials"
"You didn't respond to me fast enough. I don't care if people were constantly messaging you about fishing and you were busy."
"Kimsemus is the real goon fucker here, not all these guys who actively hosed the guild and refused to work together"

For the most part, the people who had issues, and therefor created drama, left when they didn't get their way even when things they asked for were agreed upon. When asked to work towards the future, they left. The pvp group said the future sounded cool and hip.

I really only tried to work with the leadership from the moment true leadership emerged. What existed before jerkjerk/Reggin wasn't guild leadership, it was a bunch of lobbyist PVE officers that happily sacrificed half the guild and the content they wanted to line their pockets with worthless internet currency.

Fishing goons have basically gotten me kicked from any ancillary community I've been a part of in SA. Star Citizen, TMC, EVE goons, etc.

People like Midge, or Malakesh, or whoever can sit there and go smugsmugsmug, look at us, we really showed him.

Except, I don't loving care. I fought the good fight. The way I see it, you guys cashed me out of Star Citizen while the going was good, and I don't even play EVE anymore. So uh, good job. If I ever do play EVE again (doubtful), I'll just rejoin NCdot, because unlike midge and others, 98% of people on the internet are not petty autists who get so loving raged about a video game they go and try to trash my rep in other games. Because it's nothing personal -- it's just business.

Ever since you, Midge, and the other fishing goons left, it's been like a dream in Goonswarm. No drama, no hate, just fun.

I'm hated by some EVE goons because I hate pedophiles and took a stand against them. I wear that like a badge of honor. I'm hated by some random nobody MMO goons because I'm a big internet meanie that tries to PVP in a PVP-centric game. Good. I don't do it for you -- I do it for the other 95% of goons that have fun and enjoy content. Maybe you'll learn not to follow EVE-director tough guy idiots like Gicir and learn to run diplomacy in games at above an elementary level.

You haven't done anything at all to hurt me, you've only liberated me further to do what I do best -- PVP in PVP games. You now, stupidly, have no leverage over me, just like you lost all your leverage to fish in peace when you idiots left for Wicked.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

im asking Space Important people why he was kicked

It could have been something as simple as my not logging in for almost 2 months really, but I'm curious.

:toot:

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Nov 7, 2014

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

jeffraider posted:

Badge of Honor.

Jeffraider -- PL director in EVE who knowingly harbored pedohpile BFM in his alliance for years.

Whereas I recanted my statements and witch hunted BFM and his followers as soon as I learned the truth.

Welcome to the thread, you're late.

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Nov 7, 2014

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

jeffraider posted:

Did the proof meet ur irl law job standards?

just wondering if you are a hypocrite or retard :)

Let's not deflect from the fact that a known pedophile was kicked from Goonswarm, and Pandemic Legion happily accepted him (including you), and knowing this, played with him for years, and then unashamedly defended him and his desires to gently caress children. Even now, you are unapologetic, because you are fine playing games with people that psychologically rape children in order to physically rape them.

I really want that to sink in for people.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Kimsemus I got a something for you

Go get a poster of this.

I will frame this and hang it in my office, and always remember the good that was done that day.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

ruffz posted:

This whole "I'm unimportant in ArcheAge, but I'll ban you in some other MMO where I'm a neckbeard personality because you hosed with my fish" thing is just too funny.

It actually is pretty funny. Especially because this game will be forgotten pretty quickly once we get bored of harpooning boats.

update: after getting the runaround by people who ostensibly know and asking a bunch of people who don't know I got about as straight an answer as I'll get unless mittani tells me why himself

That answer is digi(goonfleet spy catcher and creepy rear end in a top hat) banned him for reasons hinted on spying/"mixed loyalties" and I got a few assurances from a guy I've known for a long time and he's never lied so I truly do him that said it had nothing to do with this drama

It would be pretty tough to spy without any active accounts, but it could be because I'm still friends with a lot of people in my old alliance, IDK.

But there is this:

quote:

<Midge> so Kimsemus https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Kimsemus go gently caress yourself
<Midge> victory
<balistafreak> did you
<ThirdWorldRaygun> explain to me the eve link
<balistafreak> are you serious
<Midge> got him kicked from goonwaffe
<Midge> shrekt
<Midge> i didnt really go out of my way
<Midge> im a director in gsf... it took 0 effort

So you know, someone's poo poo does stink. I'm so anti-spy, I wouldn't even forum dump when I left my old alliance, and had to write this really weird PR fluff piece on TMC to prove my loyalties or something. I have/had a pretty good 1 on 1 relationship with mittens though, there really isn't any hard feelings if they decide to keep me out, I literally don't play anymore and only keep my accounts in case I get a wild hair and want to come back to EVE when Legion comes out or something.

:911: this is amazing.

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 8, 2014

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

DBRB got kicked from goon squad for creating drama. This is pretty much going to other goon communities and trying to get kimsemus kicked.

If we kicked for drama, most goons would be gone from the guild. If this was for comedy, it would of been fine and someone who kicked him would of reinvited him right away. That didn't happen.

DBRB is a lovely person for sure, and kicking him for that is about the same thing. Not quite, but close enough. DBRB acting like an idiot and sperg means he will hang him self within the goon community sooner or later and I don't want to remove his chance to do that within AA.

I will reinvite him back, and if he gets kicked, I kick kimsemus. Thems the rule.

If he keeps getting kicked, I keep removing people with kick powers.

Try not to be just as bad as DBRB.

For the record I never kicked him, as hilarious as that would have been.

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 8, 2014

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

it was me, i kicked him

Not the hero Goon Squad needs, but the hero we deserve.

:911:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

ruffz posted:

The vast majority of my land (2 large farms, 1 thatched, 1 cottage, 1 small farm) was dedicated to Thunderstruck farming after I randomly got 2 of them inside 24 hours. Now I'm going to tear down all of the trees and figure out what to put in all of that space. I'm thinking about dropping 15 honey larders and spacing the times apart so I get 5 every day for my farm wagon. I assume that everyone is going to have a farm wagon all of a sudden, so regular trade packs are never going to be at 130% anymore. I guess I'll put cow pens at each corner of my thatched plot.

the poop market crashed as well. I'm considering full honey production as it's relatively passive and yields reasonable profits (right now).

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Atown posted:

In before the charcoal pact. No killing greens with east packs.

Not on our watch, friend.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Umbreon posted:

Reporting my personal experience with the above mentioned east guilds:

AussieAge: after i went unpirate, i joined up with them. They seem very condensed in terms of how pubbielike they are, they can go from joking around in gchat to at each others throats because they literally keep killing each other in hasla. :stare:

They also did not like the fact that me and a friend stole a fishing boat from BWTC. BWTC went crying to a guild officer after me and a (unguilded and fresh 50) buddy managed to kill the crew of a BWTC fishing boat and steal it. Said officer whispered me sometime later wondering wtf i was thinking, and after he started explaining things about "FISHING PACTS" and "respect fishing", I saw the life of this thread flashing before my eyes and gquit. (I did say to tell BWTC that i was kicked for my heinous crimes)

Tl; dr: dont join aussieage if you plan on not respecting fishing. :v:

Traphouse: I saw a group of 6 traphouse dudes farming in hasla, so i tried to chat them up and see if they were recruiting. No responses from any of them. I figured they must be on mental autopilot from hasla grinding, so I ran into them middle of them, and spoke to the closest member by name and asked again. And was promptly ignored again.

I was later doing some arena matches and one of them (Pope, iirc) was on my team. I chatted him up and we were talking for a bit after the match. The moment I asked if traphouse had any recruiting policies, he promptly stopped responding to me and hasnt answered a whisper ever since. :smith:

Tl; dr: Im guessing they all intentionally ignored me for a reason unknown to me. Maybe theyll care about you enough to respond to you if youre geared or something?

BWTC: The crew we killed started making death threats to me and my friend when they spotted us on the villanelle docks after we ran off from the fishing boat. Forestcrow dudes, BWTC and like 2 other guilds all showed up in clippers and a loving galleon to swarm us (yes, all that for 2 ungeared scrubs on a clipper) after we killed another one of the people who were angrily chasing us into ynystere. i desummoned my boat as a harpoon was midair to catch us, and we made it on to land and sped away.

Tl; dr: do not join BWTC unless you dont mind FISHING PACTS and "please respect fishing". Also make sure you dont mind your guildmates being so mad about fishing that they will literally call in 4 guilds, a fleet of clippers and a galleon to try and kill 2 ungeared 50s on a clipper. (And still gently caress it up and let them escape)

Yet more goons being oppressed by fishing nazis.

When will this madness end?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Cyberventurer posted:

Malakesh was fidgeting, unsure of how the negotiations were about to pan out. "This isn't right," he told himself. He was a goon of the sea; the crisp, salty breeze. The blue waves undulating over the horizon. The boats of pubbies perpendicular with the surface of the water, making full revolutions at 3 times a second. That was his home.

He was a fisherman.

Not a diplomat. Not someone who parlayed with opponents on land. Sure, the 16x16 beachfront villa he was using as a base of operations was furnished well, and any bot worth its salt would drool at the chance to snatch up this amazing piece of real estate, but it didn't make him feel comfortable. Malakesh turned back toward the mirror to groom his hair and adjust the position of his admiral's hat. He wasn't really an admiral, of course, but Kimsemus wouldn't know that. All he had to do was negotiate a ceasefire. His superiors allowed him a token amount of the stolen supplies to be used as a bargaining chip, but what if it wasn't enough? What if Kimsemus demanded more, and he couldn't deliver? Maybe he was just being used as bait to lure Kimsemus out? He cursed the higher-ups for not telling him anything. Whenever he tried to press for more information, all he was told was "OPSEC". Every question, nothing but "OPSEC". Even asking for the definition of OPSEC got him nothing but "OPSEC" in reply. He was still busy trying to figure out what the acronym stood for when the door behind him swung open. Malakesh gulped hard and spun around; he was here. He looked much more...dashing than Malakesh expected.

Kimsemus, scourge of the seas, had entered the house. He turned, just for a moment, to spit out the tobacco in his mouth out into the grass before resuming his course into the main room. Toward Malakesh. And he could see it in Kimsemus's eyes; it wasn't stone he was after. Kimsemus looks him up and down, then grins.

"Yer level 16, aren't ya? I can smell it on ya," Kimsemus grumbled. Malakesh was taken by surprise by the comment. Did he really look the part? True, it was the hottest level, but did he detect a bit of interest in Kimsemus's voice? Wait, why was he thinking about that? He had to focus on the deal. On the stone. Stones. Kimsemus certainly had some big ones to come unarmed...Malakesh shook his head and looked back up to meet him in the eye.

"The council has heard your demands for the stone and is willing to negotiate-" but Malakesh couldn't continue. Kimsemus continued to stride through the room, toward Malakesh.

"I ain't no landlubber. It's not about the stone. But perhaps," Kimsemus purred, "ye could offer me something more."

So it's true. Malakesh blushed. Kimsemus was a goonfucker, just like him. And now that they were together...Malakesh spoke: "This is quite unprofessional. I'm flattered by your advances, but this-"

"Shhh," Kimsemus interrupted, leaning in close. Malakesh's back was against the wall now. Kimsemus gingerly took off Malakesh's admiral hat with one hand while he reached for the kraken tentacle mounted by the fireplace. "Nobody needs to know. It's not like this is happening on an American server."

Malakesh couldn't say no to that. And truth be told, he always wanted to be taken on a ride by Kimsemus's big red boat. They leaned closer, and let their feelings lead them from there.

:pirate:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I'm actually taking a break from AA now. I'll give my manor plot away probably to anyone leading Goon Squad still that wants it.

I'm playing WoW because the expansion dropped and it is good. I logged back into EVE after getting kicked from Goonwaffe by Midge and his spergs (over fishing, god drat), and I'm permanently blacklisted from goon/CFC orgs in EVE, which is kind of poo poo, since I left NCdot after mittens invited me to join goons in EVE. I'm just pirating in lowsec now though because null is terrible, and DBRB and others who got me kicked from the Star Citizen goon org (again, over fishing), was just hilarity.

But right now I'm just enjoying playing a game with no autistics screaming on forums and in IRC over broken PVE pacts like this was EVE, and PVPing till my fingers hurt in a PVP game with no repercussions.

The poo poo of this whole situation is all the goons that robbed the guild bank repeatedly, took their rage out on people in other games because they were incapable of playing a game within the context of that game, and in the end making a lot of goons that had nothing to do with it worse off for it.

But I also have been shown that once again 98% of goons are cool as poo poo, love to PVP and play MMOs for what they are, and laugh at goons who cause such stupid drama, and it is for these goons that I enjoy helping in games, and what keeps me coming back, because it's always the same group of cool dudes, sinking fishing boats in one game or another and having a good time, and that's what makes games with goons worth playing.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

ruffz posted:

I can't believe there's still a restriction on making west continent characters on Aranzeb. Anyone that's been wanting to join us in the guild still can't.

AA is turning out to be the MMO failure that finally gets me to go back to WoW for the first time since Burning Crusade was about a year old. I'm just waiting on the all clear that the servers have stabilized and I'll be buying Draenor. Saturday was the first day since launch that I didn't log in the entire day. I'm getting the "I don't give a fucks" with this game and I wish selling properties was easier because I'd just cash out now and have that gold if/when I return.

If you want to play with me, add me under Steam using the same username as SA. Goes for anyone that hasn't already.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

:911:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Blazolie posted:

in non-duping news, i heard through the grapevine that fishing goons hate girl havers. takes focus away from all the fishing, i guess??

x: all the pubbies in wicked are always talking about their girlfriends
x: and the goons that joined got so butthurt because of that
x: they tried to shoot it down and then like 5 other wicked pubbies started talking about their girlfriends
x: and then one or two of the girlfriends started talking in comms to defend themselves
x: and now goons are segregated to their own channels, but that's not even surprising

The fate they deserve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Malakesh posted:

Yea... This is pretty dumb and a really lovely troll attempt. Most of the wicked goons intermingle with the non goons quite a bit(especially wicked fishers) and I would wager that over half of us have wives, fiancées(myself included), and girlfriends based on some of the conversations we've had. They(wicked pubbies) are all pretty chill people and easy to get along with. The quote about being segregated is hilarious. Name and shame the dumb poo poo who gave you that information.

Yea I think this was the case at the beginning but has changed quite a bit since then.

Malakesh is a great guy because where some goons fall on their sword once and then learn, Malakesh just keeps stabbing himself.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Malakesh posted:

No we've been over this already. That's kimsemus.

You've robbed one more goon guild than I have. :toot:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

so what really took it over the edge

the fact that kimsemus and I said that pedophilia was wrong and made fun of anyone who called it "trolling" or was fishing really just the bridge too far

I think it was the fishing that pushed people over the edge and began the witch hunts in other communities.

No one cared when we wanted to ban pedophiles, but gently caress up fishing?

Better find a way to kick Kim out of other orgs for that while we debate in private channels the best age to diddle children.

ragnoxiii posted:

Nothing really took it too far. Guild had been ready to splinter since the FC deal, they just needed a good excuse. Kimsemus sticking out his neck for Tatersyum to chop was just the right opportunity.

The irony of this statement is that like 20 minutes after it happened I was in CTS with taters, grith and others, and was immediately reinvited and given my godmode fishfucking powers back. :tinfoil: the council's will be done.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Fauxtool posted:

I have been posting it in here, but this would be a general hacking thread. I have done it in tons of other games like MWO, TF2, WoW, FFXIV, Wildstar, War Thunder, World of Tanks, BF1-4. I know im not the only goon doing it and people are frequently PMing me about more info.

As soon as I get mod approval, i will start working on an OP.
MMOHMO seems most on topic, but imp zone is probably most appropriate since I know its going to be trolled and shitposted by lots of angry goons

Try to get permission for ImpZone. That would be the best location imo.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I hope someone grabbed my manor land in the safezone. My only regret is that ArcheAge drama caused me to start playing EVE again, god damnit.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Friendly Tumour posted:

you still banned from eve goon guild?

Yes I am, and from Goonrathi (Star Citizen) goon guilds as well.

I'm not sorry for having fun with 95% of socially well adjusted goons, even if 5% tried to ruin it for the rest of us. Also -1 pedo, so we have that going for us.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Friendly Tumour posted:

What? Why goonrathi? DBRB isn't in goonrathi is he?

DBRB is like BFFs with one of the guys that ran the Goonrathi group. He got so mad that no one liked him in ArcheAge he took it out in other games.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Malakesh posted:

I like the part where Kimsemus says goons are socially well adjusted.

It's kind of like when you go to a goon meetup in your city --

20 goons show up.

17 of them are fairly normal people. Normal jobs, normal attitudes, socializing, drinking beer together, having a good time. The last three goons are there too. They just don't quite get it. They might bring forum drama to the meetup. They might sit at a table by themselves, comparing fedoras and they might have brought their Yu-Gi-Oh cards and are miffed no one else will play with them. They might not have showered. They might try making supremely awkward conversation with women in the bar.

One of these three goons is actually a redditor who got the address for their meetup wrong, but you get the idea. DBRB is one of the two goons left.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

glug posted:

Which one is the goon who got caught up in all the pedo drama in one video game only to go back to another video game and join a guild named after a euphemism for rape, because once they're 18 it's totally different?

"Struggle Cuddle" actually refers to the act that honey bees commit to suffocate predators by surrounding them in large masses and vibrating until the predator dies. (Given my recent ejection from Goonswarm, all the more poignant).

I wouldn't expect a high school level troll to understand that though, good job with your Freudian projection of rape and pedophilia on me though -- do you have anything you'd like to confess to?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

tatersyum posted:

trolling = you're a pedophile

These are the new laws of the Archeage thread.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

this is it folks. this is first world white privilege. right here.

How dare you, I'm going to get you banned off Steam or something unrelated for the anger you have caused me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

relax dummy, you of all people should know by now that aint how you respond

That's true man, I need to take the foot off the gas. Namaste.

In related news:

Server maintenance is going well!

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Dec 2, 2014

• Locked thread