Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

As the impquisitor of goon squad I can say a lot more people are having fun more consistently that they openly mention.

Is it safe to go back into the water Papa Grithok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ridinspinnaz posted:

I'm almost 50 on East, and if I find a good group of people to play with I'll let you know.

I heard Forest Crow are pretty cool dudes :derp:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

nilumtil posted:

I did it. I took a stupid risk.

I posted on the AA forums. Attempting to make a pertinent point, and make suggestions.

I'm an idiot.

Perhaps you'd like to play a game with no PVP. :shopkeeper:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fish + Goons.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ruffz posted:

$150 for the Archeum Founder's pack and then I spent almost $80 on apex/credits before I realized this game was going to fail. So I paid $230 to play the game for 2 months on the live server plus a few months on Alpha. Which is why I feel so burnt. I'm dumb for not realizing what I was doing.

Welcome to the bad with money crew :shobon:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Syndlig posted:

You could say he has... more money than sense?

:shopkeeper: Indeed

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I see Alpha Player is the new term for Mega Spergy + Retarded :getin: Forgot who Feedz right hand man guy bro was but jfc that guy was a mega sperg. Also holder of the Drinkfist Rage award.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Thread keeps on delivering. Thank you Archeage, I never really need that $200.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Archeage is a bad game.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If you have a choice between Archeage and Wildstar kill yourself instead. No, really. :smith:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Excuse me, I think you seem to have forgotten your place pleb. You see I'm a fishing rock director.

Eonwe posted:

Who is gicer on SA I want to make fin of him in the EVE thread

Also this.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
And here I was lamenting on the $200 I spent on this game :q:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TokenTrevor posted:

Are the goons still around on this game? I played at launch but had some poo poo go down and am just now able to get back into it. I made someone on kyrios server west side.

This is a bad game that no one should ever play.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TokenTrevor posted:

Well that loving sucks. Goons are the most fun when we can gather together and troll the gently caress out of pubbies. Oh well I have a friend with 1k gold so maybe I'll start a goon refuge on kyrios west. Looking to go pirate at some point if that's even still a thing.:rms:

You, well... umm.... missed the boat mate.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey looks like they finally added NG+.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
That's some Carbine level goodness from Trion. :getin:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
P2W Asian Diablo MMO?

SIGN ME THE gently caress UP!

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Holyshoot posted:

Sooooooo amazing you don't even know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7c28lP1A0s

HahAHhAhah holy poo poo that looks bad.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Eonwe, we need to play some more SMITE. I actually found a guardian I like to play.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Eonwe posted:

Sounds good we can play tonight

:thumbsup:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

I need to crash your smite games, no one else I know plays it and I've never tried it, but I have spent way too much time (a nonzero number) in mobas in general.

Do I have you on Steam? add StanleyPain with the Stalin Pic ;)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

you don't, I can add you from my laptop but my computer decided to blow up and wouldn't boot until I reset the cmos and now I'm reinstalling french windows 7 so I can install windows 10 because gently caress microsoft.

Oooh la la..

Followed by doing a reset of Windows 10 so none of the upgrade wonkiness sets in :q:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Even I'm not dumb enough to spend $23k on stupid games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Eltoasto posted:

Naw, hobbies are just there to distract you from your impending death, along with the death of everyone you love and those who would remember your existence.

• Locked thread