Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

limited posted:

In relevance to the original, if anyone wants to see just how badly you could break the original BoI Xaiter and some other folks in his LP pulled the game to pieces.

Thats pretty low end on the craziness scale, look at this one! Skip to the end to see full screen lasers and teeth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuEmLW1SU50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

I always find the game boring once you get into the womb because you basically stop getting items until the chest. I wish the curses weren't in the new game too, COTL and the one that blanks out the map are just tedious.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

SuicideSnowman posted:

I never got why people hated the Curse of Darkness so much. Do you really rely on the minimap that much?

Not really, just when you start to get to the longer floors it makes it annoying to remember if you've completely cleared everything out

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Oh my god that giant room with the walking skulls and the cross room spitting heads sucks so much

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Cobalt doing a weird run with Isaac's heart and the gullotine right now, totally bizarre http://www.twitch.tv/cobaltstreak

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Just found Bob's Brain in four individual chests, i'm not picking you up, stupid.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Just got hit by a projectile from one of the regular pop up skulls when it was down, wtf is this poo poo

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Was it purple?

Nope, it wasn't a champion

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

The star on the character select screen is for completion of the boss rush right? For some reason it won't unlock Samson's Hard Boss Rush, I've done it twice now, got the second item at the end and even gone on to complete the game and it's still not highlighted in red.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

4DKH MX72

Bouncy tears run, starts with Rubber Cement and whip worm, then you come across My Reflection, chocolate milk, tiny planet and Ipecac

I didn't take Tiny Planet because I hate it but I took Ipecac and blew myself up almost immediately.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Probably the best and fastest broken run I've had, found a Starter deck, Perthro and Jera runes. I actually went too far and my tears just farted out from behind and couldn't actually hit anybody

Seed is HV0C W7HG

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

The hourglass appears to be a one room stopwatch now, is that right or did my game bug out? It'd make it worthwhile at least now.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Wow gently caress that room with the spitting heads where you have to press the two buttons to stop them

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Does the Chaos item in the shop swap out the item pools? I had that with the restocking shop item and had Guppy items appearing in the shop

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Has anybody noticed that rocks sometime explode when you enter the room? Managed to clear most of this room just by walking in and out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Jusupov posted:

Isaac's heart and dangle boss finally ended larsfests eden streak at 808 runs

https://www.twitch.tv/larsfest/v/87832079

Thats a really impressive streak, wow.

The heart is such a trash item, most items in the game have their uses even though they're not great but the heart is basically asking to die