Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Of course the first Tuesday I work in weeks has to be this Tuesday. :argh:

If you guys are into the speed running/racing community, Richard_Hammer and CobaltStreak are going to be playing and streaming Rebirth 24/7 in shifts until they 100% the game.

Lava Lamp Goddess fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Nov 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

So when I try and pre-load on Steam, I get a message of 'Pre-load suspended' with the info saying 'Unable to pre-load (files still encrypted)'. Uh...?

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Guys chill. Just turn on the flash graphical filter if you want the old Newgrounds style.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Oh Valve time, hurry up! I have to leave for work at 1:40 and I want to get a game in before!

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I only have a four hour shift today but it going to be the longest four hours...

Oh yeah, and I have an organic chemistry test to study for on Saturday. Welp!

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I need to play my dead baby poop game! COME ON!

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Just gonna gnaw my own arm off in anticipation.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

This is clearly a sign from God. :stare:

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

VDay posted:

No one threatened to kill Gabe on twitter again, did they?

Not the developers at least.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Work better be loving busy.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Are Vita and PS4 out?

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Talow posted:

Why is this trainwreck so fun to watch.

Because raging about a dead baby poop game is hilarious in every possible way.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

Why did Northernlion get an advance copy and Cobaltstreak didn't? Seems weird.

He did get it. He just closed out the program and now it won't reopen.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Oh Valve. You put it up THE MINUTE I have to leave for work. Truly an act of a vengeful God.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

So I got a bug where Mom's Heart spawned an invincible greed head. It was poisoned and I kept shooting it but no luck. It got a shot in on me so my revenge fly focused on it, unable to kill it and not attacking the heart. Ended up dying because it blocked me into a corner. :argh:

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Do achievements and unlocks happen during challenges?

Edit: Also man, having really high speed just murders you in the bullet hell bosses. Just too slippery!

Lava Lamp Goddess fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Nov 6, 2014

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

If anybody wants to experience the :stare: that is Monstro's Lung and Magnetic Tears, here you go: RQ3W VHRH

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Uh, guys? I broke greed mode.

It started out by getting 99 Bombs in the item room. And then I got Dr. Fetus in the shop. And then there was a button in the shop that spawned my full donation machine.

Yeah.

One of my first purchases was Chaos, which randomizes the item pools. Que me getting tons of holy items and Glitter Bombs, which make items appear when they explode. To make it better, the item room on the next floor contained whatever item it is that causes your bombs to explode into a lot of smaller bombs. And this stacks with Glitter Bombs.

Basically every floor just ended up totally littered with items and soul hearts and I had enough shield items that I barely ever got hit. I will never have a run as good as that again.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Yo hey a patch just dropped!

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Looks like the Blue Womb area is unlocked for real now.

Also new items added as indicated by the blank spaces in the item collection screen.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Einwand posted:

Well, Lilith's fun times are over, they doubled the charges required for the box of friends. That seems kind of excessive to me?

Glad I got her Greed kill earlier today then. Too bad, it was excellent chaos fun times.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Watching Richard Hammer's stream. Looks like there are new trinkets as well.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

The best puzzle is no puzzle at all.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

For some reason, the narrator voice is gone?

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Is that per machine or does it persist when it spawns on other floors?

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

So I'm doing the Have a Heart challenge and I completely broke it via getting a rainbow poop in the second room along with getting quad shot and brimstone.

There is just one little problem though...

Where the gently caress is the boss room??

If anybody feels like testing out the seed, it's 4AMN KTRO. I played through it again and again, no boss room spawn.

Lava Lamp Goddess fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Nov 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

It's probably attached to one of the secret rooms.

Not that I could find. The super secret room is on the very bottom on the right, all it had was two pills in a red chest.

In the end I beat the challenge by getting two Full Health pills on the first floor and then Dr. Fetus. Not as fun as quad shot Brimstone, but it worked.