Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ahahaha...

quote:

Undocumented Changes

The version number and build timestamp appear on the title screen. This might be a bug, as they may have accidentally pushed a developer-only version of the game to everyone.

In addition, the Blue Baby fight on Hush was indeed a bug and has now been fixed. Hope you got those easier kills in while you could, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
NRMR DRKK was the seed I had when I finally got my Hard Mode Mega Satan kill with The Keeper. First floor was Poly in the item room and Magic Mush off the boss. I bombed the item room machine on floor 2 for Proptosis. 61 damage before leaving the Basement stages. I picked up Infamy (lots of reroll machine bombing), both halves of the key (the Angel Rooms give a fat lot of nothing), the Stopwatch, Endless Nameless with a Strength card that kept proccing, and Sad Bombs from Mr. Fred in the Void, as the portal spawned after I killed Mega Satan.

Delirium teleported onto me and I died.

gently caress this game.

So I guess the sick, sweet strat for beating him on Lost and Keeper is 'sit and hold R until the spawn room has the item room in it and that item room has Gnawed Leaf, then hope you get something that passively causes damage.' Delirium was moving in slow motion because of the Stopwatch triggering but it didn't god drat matter because he still teleports directly on top of you. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you're moving. There doesn't seem to be any safe spots to stand to avoid it. You have to loving gimmick kill him or have a method to tank his unavoidable bullshit damage. Yeah, he's better than he was at release. That doesn't say a whole hell of a lot. Just... fuckin' remove his ability to teleport! There! I've solved the problem! He'd still be hard because it's still a bullet hell boss, he just couldn't gently caress you over unfairly.

Time to reset for a whole day, I guess. Woo, good game design.

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rirse posted:

Have they ever said when the booster pack is coming to the Switch. Figured that and the quick restart would been patched in by now.

My dude, I have some bad news for you if you own BoI on a console.

You might want to sit down for this.

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Nothin' like surviving Hush and getting to Delirium as The Lost only to be loving killed during Delirium's death sequence because it teleported directly on loving top of you! I didn't get hit by a stray bullet. I didn't get hit by a random mob spawned in by it. I died because it loving died. This is the most horseshit thing that's ever happened to me in Isaac. Who loving looked at Delirium and went "Yeah, this is fine!" and why were they not immediately slapped upside the loving head?!

And this is the fixed version! "Fixed." Now you only get hit by poo poo that shouldn't hit you 50% of the time instead of 100% of the time! Now the boss doesn't teleport directly on top of your head and sit there, it just teleports directly on top of you and then moves away! I know the bouncing skulls can hurt you when they're in their death animation. Didn't fuckin' know Delirium could!

Game had a real sense of humor about it too. Started my new run. What's in the first item room? This.