Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Cobalt60 posted:

Wait why are people uninstalling Wrath of the Lamb? Like, for ceremony, or for some specific Steam-based reason that I don't know about?

Because there won't be any point in playing it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Didn't he just say he put most of the ideas he had for Isaac 2 into the DLC? I assumed that meant he wasn't going to do a sequel...

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The Bee posted:

Man, I'm kinda sad Bum-bo got thrown under the bus so hard. I know it ended up kind of very flabby and half baked, but I still wish a gem could be polished out of it with some TLC.

Supposedly there's an update in the works but he's been saying that for a while now and I'm wondering if he just hopes everyone will forget about it eventually

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm glad it actually did come out. It took so long I was beginning to wonder whether we were just being strung along in the hopes everyone would eventually forget about it. Good on him for following through instead of just abandoning the project.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

should i try the bumbo game

It had an okay reception, I think the main complaint was that it was seemingly abandoned with some problems but it finally got the long-promised update today.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I beat Mom which is the first time in probably years that I've actually finished a single-player game to any degree. :unsmith:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Zedlic posted:

Awesome, good job! Beating Mom for the first time is a great moment. What kind of run was it?

Just Isaac because I don't think I had anyone else unlocked except Lazarus. I had several familiars that made the Mom fight relatively easy. The first time I got to Mom I had a half a heart of health remaining and got stomped pretty much as soon as the fight started so that was a little anticlimactic.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

There any reason why this isn't in the OP? https://bindingofisaacrebirth.fandom.com/wiki/Binding_of_Isaac:_Rebirth_Wiki

I've found it pretty helpful when trying to figure out all the various weird mechanics.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

What the gently caress!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

PIZZA.BAT posted:

any word on when they're going to finish the expansion for the rest of us?

Still in the works but seems to be a pretty fuckin low priority considering they did a few minor patches and then left it alone for six months.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The Apple of Sodom is a 'real' mythological fruit that turns to ash in your mouth when you bite into it.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

It's the #1 'Hidden Gem' on Steam 250. I'm guessing that means it has a very high rating relative to the number of people that have bought it.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Games never really being finished but just kinda petering out is the way of things now. Hopefully the changes and additions over time are positive.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The iOS version is being updated to feature parity with the Steam/console releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Color Printer posted:

This game has an iOS port??????????????

It's had one for years, even. It never got any of the DLC until recently, though.