Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Can we get a list of who namechanged to what please? I took such a long break that since everyone is named Pizza ______, that I don't know who is who. If you're now a pizza something, can you tell me who you really are?

Also, hit 99 strength IRL.

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
In Pizza Lady we crust.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Themata posted:

Hawt Jon wanted his bank cleaned but also wanted me to leave his stuff above charms as is. I was irrationally angry, upset and confused the entire time I cleaned his bank and cried myself to sleep as a result.

I had to know where SOMETHING was once you were done :smug:

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Did I seriously miss dungeoneering weekend because I was working like crazy? Mother. Fucker. My most hated skill gets double xp/tokens for the weekend and I miss it :smith:

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Merry Christmas goons. May your day be happy, your cheetos be tasty, and my posting not as bad as it usually is.

:shobon:

Fixed that for you! Merry Christmas Goonscape!

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Pizza Lady it has been a solid month or two since you "cleaned" my bank, and I still can't find any of my useful stuff and spend more time waiting at the GE for things I need to buy than I do actually doing what I needed said things for.

Do not let her touch your bank. You can't find anything and will never have any convenience left in your gaming experience ever again. She boxed my cannon and sold all of my spirit shards. 4-dosing all of my potions didn't help it made me have to undo it so I can make overloads. Whyyyyyyyyy

Organize Not Purge!

Still love you though. Sort of.

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jan 6, 2015

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Hajj Podge posted:

I think that should be part of the next wave of banner ads.

I agree completely. Plus the Zaros comment from that pubbie.^

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jan 20, 2015

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Time played-250 days, 5 hours. Wow.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Soulhunter posted:

All part of Ivan Ooze's master plan. Nothing to see here.

Especially not the ninjazords.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I'm back bitches! And I bring interesting/ironman-friendly news courtesy of A Friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw15VgjddkQ

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Just to let everyone know, now that I am back from my hiatus I have noticed a lot of new faces in chat, and would like to take a second and remind everyone that i thoroughly enjoy bossing and teaching newbies how to do the bosses I'm familiar with, so just let me know if anyone wants to learn something. I can carry you through Godwars no problem and typically have tasks from Death there.

E: If any higher leveled/geared goons want to put a Nex team together, let me know.

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 12, 2015

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
So Google Chrome interestingly no longer supports Java..... What he hell google. Making me download the client and poo poo.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Only half of what it was for WoW :shepface:

Also, Living Rock Caverns can be graphically hilarious.

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Apr 28, 2015

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I totally suggest using bonds/money to get coins for a legendary pet. It auto picks up items for you as you kill things and is amazing for slayer when combined with a charming imp. You can also customize what it picks up and what it ignores.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I got the Skypouncer on discount ages ago so I know I got off easy for the cost.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
So for those of you who were on during the Tuska meteorite crash, we totally nailed it thinking it had to be taken to the airuts, we just didn't hit it within the time limit. Here is a screenshot from the RSOF showing what happens. This pubbie was smart enough to go to a Portuguese world and do it himself with no interruption.

http://goo.gl/u45gsQ

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Read posted:

Oh gently caress I wanted to get in on the Tuska thing, I guess this is just a precursor to the main event though (?)

yes it was, gave some mining xp and meteor shards, which currently have no use and seem to just be an early bird style bonus loot for those who happened to be online.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Terces posted:

God bless the Ninja team.

Even more Ninja fixes from today's patch notes:

Bless the gently caress out of them. :allears:

Off-hand Armadyl crossbow? Quick, get to Zilyana and start raging to make some sweet pubbie gp.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
So considering there is zero incentive to keep doing the world event (other than decent multiskill xp every hour) we are so totally going to get hosed by Tuska.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Well, Godwars told me to gently caress off with 19 shards in a row and a steam battlestaff, but the ascension dungeon was nice to me...kind of.

Edit:

followed by...

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 11, 2015

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Just to let everyone know what I just found out- They doubled the xp you receive from doing EVERYTHING in the Tuska event, whether it's on her back or on the islands. :boom:

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Spergminer posted:

There's some grande Div exp to be gained on the four broken islands, though.

Not to mention the 20-50k hunter xp I get every time I'm on the lightning island.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Just did my very first Araxxor kill after trying for like 6 hours to kill her-spider leg bottom, aw yeah.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I don't know about that yet, working my rear end off to find out.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
The one next to it is a bonfire buff, we want to know what the donkey is.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Read posted:

Loot from learning to duo Nex

Ascensions: Mainhand buys for 93 million, offhand buys for 93 million.
Seismics: Mainhand sells for 472 million, offhand buys for 107 million.
Nox: Scythe sells for 164 million, bow buys for 216 million, staff buys for 170 million.

=

A: 93b/93b S: 472s/107b N: 164s/216b/170b - sc/b/st.

Also sort of relevant, "nib" means "non instant buy" and "nis" means non instant sell in price checker parlance.

I prefer just english, thanks.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Back and on Darkscape. Slaughtering pubbies and trolling them while they try to play has never been so amazing.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Welcome to Goon/GoonDarkscape.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
In honor of me being able to farm watermelons in Darkscape, I made a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvRyt3e70dQ

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
I have returned only to find curses I can't use,guess it's time to do MEP1, MEP2, etc........ :smithicide:

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
So it turns out the best pubbie troll in the entire world, is to spoil the new Star Wars for them. HOLY poo poo is it absolutely amazing.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
Got invited to the NXT Beta this weekend, so I'm coming back again!

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Surmoon posted:

To the goon who borrowed a bond from me last week - I'm hopeful that you're a standup neckbeard, as I do not remember who it was. I'm Arsenes in game, let me know!

That would be me! Slaying my way into paying you back and buying my own!

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Surmoon posted:

Are you still working on this, or have you quit again?

I have your money whenever I catch you online!

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
All of those things are awesome additions to how much money I'm making with slayer right now, can't wait.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
After all of this time, I finally made an accidental double post.

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 20, 2016

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
You scrubs need to be more prepared for bossing, I'm trying to make you all filthy rich. I blame Swicky entirely.

E: I just had to x log and hope I don't die to qbd, because I forgot runes. I also blame Swicky for this.

E2: I told you so.

Professor Oak fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jun 5, 2016

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
And from the ashes of a two year hiatus because his laptop fried its hard drive, Hawt Jon is returning. Ready to make garbage puns, poop in socks, troll pubbies, and generally be a heaping pile of poo poo at the game he's played for 15 years.

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

jiggerypokery posted:

Can I have some free stuff?

Sure. Don't run with scissors, and wait 30 minutes after eating before swimming. Advice is stuff right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010
What's a goon gotta trade in RS3 to snag a bond in Oldschool?