Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Karl Sharks posted:

looks like just a wristband? i can't see the clock face

He wears a watch on one hand and a Fitbit HR on the other hand which has a OLED display that tells you the time when you lift your wrist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

The last squeal of social conservatism in this country.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/722887714098454528

Yes I'm sure Trump is going to debate somebody he already mathematically eliminated. :allears:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Who is Carrie Dann and how did she manage to misspell "fine"?

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

I'm not reaching for the gin ha ha my face is dry of tears daily ha ha everything is great everything is fine

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He's pouring Bailey's in a shoe.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
From this article from Monday, April 11th.

quote:

“Well,” Priebus said in a radio interview Thursday with former Republican senator (and Trump booster) Scott Brown, “I haven’t started pouring Bailey’s in my cereal yet, but I’ve certainly considered it.”

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

From this article from Monday, April 11th.

Yeaaaaaaaah, I was about to say the amount of times I've heard Reince offer up "pouring bailey's on my cereal" as something he's not doing has definitely convinced me that's something he's doing.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm fine i'm fine I AM FINE - reince

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can you tell your delegates how to vote? I don't think they have to listen beyond state rules.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

everbody has scotch in their cereal EXCEPT FOR ME - reince

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Three Olives posted:

He wears a watch on one hand and a Fitbit HR on the other hand which has a OLED display that tells you the time when you lift your wrist.

does he have a pocketwatch as well?

Elephanthead posted:

Can you tell your delegates how to vote? I don't think they have to listen beyond state rules.

he might mean when they become unbound? like "hey, you support me, so i think this is best"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Immortan posted:

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/722887714098454528

Yes I'm sure Trump is going to debate somebody he already mathematically eliminated. :allears:

Ted and his supporters are going to have a tough couple weeks, months, years, decades, centuries.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Elephanthead posted:

nope

now, Kasich has handpicked them all and certainly has control over them, but in order for them to vote for not Kasich

1)on the first ballot, the rules committee would have to release all the delegates from the dropped out crew which would directly lead to Trump being elected (even the totally blind squirrel can find 10-20 out of 300 acorns)
2)on the second ballot, no one gives a gently caress because all hail the primordial slime ooze overlord

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I'm honestly curious what baileys and cereal would taste like

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
having said that, one thing the rules committee could do is to give states the authority to amend their own delegate rules later on in the process, and kasich could then turn around and get his state legislature to unbind his delegates and no one else's

if Cruz has enough control over them, that is a thing that could happen, except that it's so blatantly rigging the election that it's probably a total last ditch desperation play

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Trudy ‏@thetrudz 3h3 hours ago

People will claim they see me as human but once backs against the wall, I'm the neurotypical fact portal with selfless problem solving. K.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Ohtsam posted:

i see we have a volunteer for the reince priebus special

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
http://freakoutnation.com/2016/04/elizabeth-warren-opens-a-can-of-whoop-rear end-on-ted-cruz-and-its-spectacular/

Has anyone been hated so much in Congress as much as Ted Cruz, honestly? It's amazing how someone so repugnant has made it this far.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Ohtsam posted:

Me too, kinda. Might depend a lot on the cereal. Do you go with some high fiber semi-healthy product, as part of the lie that things are somehow normal? Or wallow in it and go full Captain Crunch?

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Ohtsam posted:

you'd need to pair the cereal, probably something bland like special k. Too much sugar would be pretty nauseating.

cereal talk

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Do It Once Right posted:

Jeb is a mess.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/04/jeb-bush-campaign-debt

Time to sell some office furniture to his PAC.

Whatever else happens, whatever potential Trump-led dystopia we might face, it was really, really loving funny seeing Jeb's campaign slowly collapse inward (not unlike the secretly placed charges that brought the twin towers down)

Thanks for making even conservatives admit the Bush presidency was an abysmal loving failure, Trump :patriot:

Wolfsheim fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 20, 2016

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Montasque posted:

Sean Hannity update: He's happy about Harriet Tubman getting the honor of replacing Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.

He's now talking about how awesome Donald Trump is.

E: SUPER FIENDS ASSEMBLE!

I thought the point of this plan was to pull people away from Trump, not drive them all to him.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
chocolate cereals are disgusting but maybe baileys would make them bearable.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Princeps32 posted:

you'd need to pair the cereal, probably something bland like special k. Too much sugar would be pretty nauseating.

cereal talk

well, i mean to get really into the mood, you should already be in a constant state of low level nausea

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

CortezFantastic posted:

http://freakoutnation.com/2016/04/elizabeth-warren-opens-a-can-of-whoop-rear end-on-ted-cruz-and-its-spectacular/

Has anyone been hated so much in Congress as much as Ted Cruz, honestly? It's amazing how someone so repugnant has made it this far.
Elizabeth Warren is the best.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

CortezFantastic posted:

Pretty sure she's doing "know who else" wrong, not one of those was Hitler.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
My mind went right to something chocolatey like The Count or maybe some reeses cereal.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My mind went right to something chocolatey like The Count or maybe some reeses cereal.

or a bran cereal, just put the bowl on the back of the toilet, face it and have it pass right through you

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Only alcoholics talk about alcohol this much, right?

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
imagine every morning Reince just tearing into several large bowls of Count Chocula, hand shaking as he pours more and more baileys in. soon there's no milk left but he just keeps pouring

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Patter Song posted:

I don't know about that but he definitely drinks a gently caress ton.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
Since social conservatives are turning away from trump, I wonder how he will punish them.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Princeps32 posted:

imagine every morning Reince just tearing into several large bowls of Count Chocula, hand shaking as he pours more and more baileys in. soon there's no milk left but he just keeps pouring

how long until he's just alternating drink the baileys and shoveling dry cereal into his weeping face?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Patter Song posted:

I would like to categorically state that I do not pour breakfast stout in my breakfast cereal.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Karl Sharks posted:

i see we have a volunteer for the reince priebus special

I also volunteer, what is the most Reince cereal? Plain cheerios?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Mayor Dave posted:

Cap'n Crunch Oops 1,237 Trump Delegates

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

how long until he's just alternating drink the baileys and shoveling dry cereal into his weeping face?

negative three weeks

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

cinnamon trump crunch

"why do hicks love the taste of cinnamon trump crunch???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Karl Sharks posted: