Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the following nicknames have been trademarked:

marco RUBEi-o
marco no clue i o
JEB? (say it like "hey can you hear me jeb? jeb?")
lil JEBBIe(like lil debbie)
chris chrispy kreme

and my personal favorite from Breitbart,

¿Cruz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

donald trump would re tweet Hitler@6millionlies if he said something positive about him

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as soon as trump drops out i will stop paying attention to this boring loving poo poo

yeah wooo boy hilary vs marco rubio the hispanic obama boy thats gonna be an exhilirating debate

if you want maximum entertainment you hope for trump vs. bernie

if you want sensible and REASONABLE chances for america i guess you might as well just vote for HILARY clinton

this might be the last time i get to see donald trump punk jeb bush

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you think a man as backwards and retarded as marco rubio can beat the clinton

most normal people dont give a gently caress about abortion or gay marriage and he can yell as loud as he wants to about that but thats just going to make them lose

every candidate except chris christie and gilmore has had their time as the Anti-Trump, we have to see if Mario can actually hold up against him

and even if he doesnt, Trump WILL lose to hilary

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

oystertoadfish posted:

i want the gop to nominate the guy their insane fringe is the least enthused by, but i also want that guy to have hilarious liabilities that will render him embarrassingly unelectable

ive been pretending im pursuing some kind of maximin criterion but really i Want It All

Ron Paul emerges from the shadows

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
would chris christie punching marco rubio in the face on live tv increase or decrease his odds at becoming president

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
jeb! is still mad that george went out and did coke and had fun and go to be the president AND go to yale while he's struggling to beat a very fat man and sleepy old man in the race to the bottom

his brother and dad must have told him in private that this isn't gonna work

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

if gilmentum is real and he got 17% of the vote and trump got first and kasich third it would be like christmas but you keep opening gifts and none of them are for jeb

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cactus posted:

I tuned out for a few weeks (just before The Donald snubbed that debate and put his own show on) so what have I missed? Not looking for an effortpost or anything, just some bullet points of significant events.

*fat man eat a mexican robot
*brother of bad president throws shameful snowball
*orange man to take NH

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
help im emotionally invested in this election and i dont know how to stop

i get angry watching the debates and despondent if donald is slipping in the polls i NEED this

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my prediction is Trump Gilmore and nobody else fuckinf matters because car tax

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what's the appropriate liquor for a New Hampshire primary , each primary deserves some
Kind of alcohol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i want to know how donald trump interacts with common people without being completely disgusted, he lives in a giant penthouse and has the finest of everything how does he talk and relate to these people he meets on the campaign

like when they complain about prices of things are too expensive how does he relate

didnt romney have no idea how much a gallon of milk costed

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if trump wins South Carolina (which I'm not sure he can because Cruz) then consider this a game of monopoly and trump has the blue and orange properties and Jeb! Is one roll away from bankrupt .

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
stop pretending that it's so far fetched a billionaire white man could be president , look at his opponents. look at them. Toxx me right now and quote for posterity If trump wins South Carolina he will be the nominee

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
donald trump is homer when he ran for garbage commissioner, jeb is the old commissioner screaming somebody cut my break line, and "THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EARLY" is Trumps constant response

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what's gonna happen when then trumpinator has eliminated his targets Cruz and Jeb and has to focus on Mario ...

Jeb is Yamcha , kasich is krillin , Cruz is vegeta and trump is cell and Prince reibus is goku yelling nows your chance at gohan Rubio but he's already asleep and trump has destroyed earth

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
trump furiously typing into an iPhone 7 made of solid gold , rewriting over and over again a tweet to @popefrancis

"The pope accuses ME of building walls but only builds bridges to little boys! Laughable !"

his lawyer gently puts his hand over the phone and mouthes please don't

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
replace principal skinner with Jeb ! And supernintendo chalmers with Prince reibus

"Am I a good candidate ?!"
"*sigh* you're the best we could get with the budget at the time "

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hey guys the lazy worthless bisexual 1 term senator who skips campaign events and can't do basic campaigning to save his robot life will be the nominee because

any day now ! Trump will just collapse ! Any . Day. Now

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I can't share all these minute political details with regular people because they don't care ! I have all these FeelIngs about politics inside me and I need to get them out !!!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Boosted_C5 posted:

I know this is a comedy forum and not a serious place for discussion, but you probably shouldn't use those slurs Top City Homo.

Not funny IMO.

shut up Jeb

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol where is that chart that tried to prove republican women are better looking than democratic women ?

Nikki Haley my jaan 😘

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

as a muslim let me tell you, our funerals are the worst. if you want pomp and circumstance and all that, a muslim funeral is not it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

doesnt the preparation of the body for burial take longer then the funerals. isnt basically a prayer and some speeches. also maybe wailing if the person is really liked/loved.

ocean burial is a big no no unless you absolutely have to

anyways

you die thursday, friday ur buried son, loving got 24 hours to bury you.

there will be no exceptions ever, even King Hussein of Jordan made Bill Clinton get his rear end out of bed and fly to Jordan within a days notice

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Robotnik Nudes posted:

If Donald Trump quit now after what he's done to the Bushes and the GOP he'd be one of the greatest patriots in are history.

Instead he's going to be president and...yeah...

there there, he wont be the president. hilary clinton will. we all know this. everybody knows it. trump did good.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
let it wash over you. dont fight it...dont fight it...let the exit polls warm you like a blanket on a cold day,

mmmmmmmmmm

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
where are all the retard babies who said trump would under perform ? Remember my Toxx that if trump wins SC he will win the nomination . gently caress bois put your Toxx up if you believe in your human being Rubio

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the longer they pretend Trump isn't the actual front runner and that Marco will just swoop in on Super Tuesday and save these retards , the stronger he becomes .

what is their strategy when Donald starts spending money and attacking Rubio ? they had their chance to stop him but it's too late . It really is.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rayjenkins posted:

But only one of them stood? :confused:

fdr was so self conscious about this he had his nephew hold his hand and they did some sort of puppet trick to make it look like he was walking

there is footage of it somewhere and its the only time i ever saw FDR actually WALKING

although that idiot is the reason we cant have emperor trump because he had to get elected 4 times

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
HOMER IS PRINCE REIBUS, BART IS THE GOP

THE PIG IS *ANYBODY BUT TRUMP*

looks at rubio: its just a little dirty, ITS STILL GOOD, ITS STILL GOOD
looks at cruz: its JUST A LITTLE SLIMY, ITS STILL GOOD,ITS STILL GOOD

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
any day now ! A constant loser lazy idiot will take the lead ! Any day now ! just keep waiting ! It's TRUMP

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
a lone man smiles as the titanic is splitting in half . "Captain Rubio will get us of this." water is flooding his cabin , up to his neck. "Marco ...polo" as he drowns

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
a democrat : don't worry guys ! Hilary can beat that racist sexist idiot !

Trump : Trooper gate , Arkansas ! Cattle ! Old ! Bitch ! oval office ! Dumb hair ! Pant suit lesbian !

American voter : well I don't agree with all of that , but

*Trump wins*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if YOU were Marco Rubio and you see how Trump has dominated your opponents would you want to get his attention ?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pretend the "trumps ceiling" gop shills are the Z fighters at disbelief this is only friezas first form.

just replace namek with earth and goku doesn't even bother showing up

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
mitt Romney eagerly finishes his cold glass of milk as his son , Mott, hands him his iPhone with TRUMP written as the caller .

"Finally..," he thinks as he unlocks his destiny . "It's Mitts time to shine!"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Jim Webb . The Webber . Big Jim. Killed a man , killed many men's dreams .

but can Jim betray the democrats and switch parties ?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"you knew the deal, willard. two lost elections. it's your turn."-prince reibus shoves willard into the colliseum

Mitt weakly yells "w..what about your taxes>"

• Locked thread