Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Chapter 8: Ferocity of a loving Nerd

I don't know if that's the correct title, but it's great anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Chapter 12

Iida gets a chapter, and it's as earnest as you'd expect.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Allarion posted:

For anyone curious what the official release looks like, though it's still a mess of black.

Super glad they almost completely destroyed this cool effect

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Baal posted:

I'm sorry I even said anything about it.

you loving better be

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I'm not feeling the deus ex machina here. It's whatever I guess. Would have been nice to see what Ururaka and Froppy were actually doing up until now alongside all the other stuff so we could have actual buildup to this moment. I'm sure we'll be getting a flashback to what they've done, but having them crash through the ceiling unexpectedly feels cheap.

the unexpected ceiling save owns, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

SatansBestBuddy posted:

yes it's deliberately annoying

it's meant to invoke those guys who constantly recommend shows you have no interest in watching by listing everything they love about the show

the joke is "this is how annoying you sound when you do that"

I didn't say it wasn't

he puts down the chapter where they visit each other's rooms and his opinions are therefore poo poo from an rear end