Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Harton posted:

Yeah who wants to even own a slave if you can't rape them.

Judging from history that's pretty much the jist of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Well the van flips ~this way~ and lands ~this way~

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Which is meant to play directly into their thoughts and actions for the 2nd half of the season and next season.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

moths posted:

I'm just making fun of that dumb smiling sun drawn on the ground.

What was Michone looking at in that scene outside the wall? She noticed the missing torsos, and then looked at where the wall had been torn down or burnt or something?

i think it was just using the scenery to reinforce how they're(her specifically here) mentally breaking from all the bad poo poo happening, and trying to think of a way to justify not running anymore even though the situation seems grim and the walls were all hosed/not really worth trying to fix.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

did that last year ep 9 outperform the season finale? looks close but i think it did

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

MariusLecter posted:

:laffo:

Oh man, I needed that. The night shift takes its toll but that will get me through this week.

the whole post was great tbh

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

in the comic it was some hefty concrete wall stuff. probably a lot easier for tv show production if its that corrugated poo poo though

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I was half expecting Sasha to miss one of the walkers and take out one of the support beams.

lead bullets can't rupture steel beams

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Johnny Truant posted:

So... thoughts about this?

april 1st?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006