Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Obama Africanus posted:

N4I can you set up an inter-subforum regulars secret Santa? I'll make 10 hand crafted GiP worthy and approved CHRISTmas cards for whichever 10 D&D Regulars agree to send me and 9 other regular gippers handcrafted D&D approved Holiday cards.

I'll put a shimton of effort into making them amazing, and I'm sure they could come up with some pretty lol cards.

Thoughts?

Yes pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ElMaligno posted:

What are you mailing cheap Mexican labor?

Oh, I hope secret satan mails me some landscapers

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Are the gays bad at math? Is this a stereotype that I'm unfamiliar with?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

if this were any cheaper some lucky goon would be stylin come Christmas

http://shreddersapparel.com/products/36-chambers-knit-w-sweater-pre-order

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Just write "DILDOS.COM" on the outside.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I hope my guy heeds the warning and opens his package in a well ventilated area :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gonna need some pictures of that piggy shim

Like, put him in a little Santa hat or something

Hail Santa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Don wasn't kidding, btw

Enjoy your superpowers.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Package sent

A lucky goon will receive his box of bees this Saturday :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zapps chips best chips

Is there another Nola goon in GiP?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mister Man posted:

drat I could of sworn I ordered the sugar free. Oh well. And Beanie I'm living in Shreveport, not NOLA unfortunately.

:( stay strong brother

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

USPS says my GiPper's gift is waiting in their mailbox

I hope you've got adequate ppe :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Master Bateman posted:

Got my gifts. Pics inc.

time to play dress up Mr. Bateman.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Master Bateman posted:

Thanks beanieson!

nice

Get yourself a suit and some fake blood, you'll be all set for Halloween :allears:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I farted in that box but I guess the duct tape didn't hold it in :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

There's a package on my porch addressed to Joe Bean

:ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

There's no weird stains or odors... It's not ticking or anything... Should I open it or toss it in a dumpster someplace far away?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What's this???

Oh sweet!!! It's The Ghost of Moderators Past, Santa Slagcheek finally sent me the goddamn crab chips he promised :iamafag:

What's that honey, there's something else in the box???

Oh my :ohdear:

Oh My :gay:

brb dispensing Sexy Justice

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Thanks secret santa. My wife had a few questions about all this when she saw an axe and raincoat in my amazon purchase history, she's got waaaay more questions now.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Master Bateman posted:

No problem sexy. Please beat a minority with it.

Crab chips are p good btw, not really spicy, just a nice blend of seasonings :munch:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

2014 year of the secret selfie

hail santa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I stole that book about a decade ago. Congratualations on receipt of stolen goods! The real gift was making you an accessory. :getin:

All this is admissible in court fyi, if you resist arrest I'll have to use my new nightstick

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

that wrapping paper is incredible :allears:

wtf is mugwort?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

~*hello boys*~

sorry, you got me right when finals were kicking in and I was losing my mind.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

I was gonna clone my own dick but I figured a 6 foot chris pratt was a better idea.

Wait, his dick is 6 feet long?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

This is easily the best secret Santa I've been in.

Where could I see some of that dick art :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

pls take before and after pics

use a dime or something for scale tia

• Locked thread