Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
N4I can you set up an inter-subforum regulars secret Santa? I'll make 10 hand crafted GiP worthy and approved CHRISTmas cards for whichever 10 D&D Regulars agree to send me and 9 other regular gippers handcrafted D&D approved Holiday cards.

I'll put a shimton of effort into making them amazing, and I'm sure they could come up with some pretty lol cards.

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I only ask bc I lose PMs faster than I lost rank with all the bans I get by refusing to round this goddamn square peg of a soul I've got in this round rear end hole world.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Laranzu posted:

I dunno if military special gin is serious or not but.....

Goddamn shim kryptonite right there boy.

Exchange brand diet tonic water and exchange generic lemon / lime juices.

Add ice, drink by the 1.75L for years and still manage to be partially responsible for sending Cholera to Haiti and get a trip or three to rehab and a sense of entitlement on Veterans Day and you can have what I like to call 2004 to 2013.

I made every rank the first time day drinking this poo poo from a giant sip cup, all day long. I was chugging one down hidden as vita-water when I did my exit consult from ADAPT.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

goddamnit.

just realized the 'must have plat' does not include my dumb rear end. :(

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
N4I can you help me do this without PM's?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Derek Dominoe posted:

Send me your new address and he can PM me. I wanted it anyway so I can send you 8x11 glossy dick pics a card for Christmas Chanukah Kwanzaa Festivus.

shimazu42069@gmail.com but you ain't gotta do that, the first time I mention fast twitch musculature they're gonna ban me. :ohdear:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Oh wait you mean the wife and mines new mailing address, okay man I'll text ya haha stoner moment

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Welp.

Today GiP's secret Santa taught this guy that you can mail order whole preserved fetal pigs in the continental 48, and get them shipped anonymously to you under the name "Proud American Patriot."

My wife was really confused since it had "9/11 pig pls" hand written on the side of the box, and the (admittedly cute) fetal pig was just chilling in a bag with a loving wonder bread twisty keeping the stank in'ish.

10/10 for laughs and the story to tell, 1/10 on actual gift. I hope my Gipper likes their gift, it was hand written while high and from my heart. Even if it gets a little violent and sexual towards the beginning, middle, end, and a lot in the margins.

Lylas

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

justice4trayvawn posted:

Haha I did not know this

The haphazard packaging and cursive "9/11 pig pls" on the box was the best. On the invoice it's a 9-11 inch preserved pig, fulfilled by a loving Amazon subsidiary o_O

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'll send Spongebob or Dominoes pics and yeah moke that's the exact item that was shipped to me.

We done got dead pigs, racial epithets, countless gallons of Dildos, and yards of rubber dicks, and uranium all flying about.

It's like if KBR subcontracted to an off the books Xe subsidiary to do an annual holiday gift exchange for mentally unstables and their internet friends.

Love every thing about it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I don't have a camera phone but spongebob came by the other day and took pics of my fetal pig I recieved from my secret santa.

If the clever rogue in question will come forth to claim their rightful glory I'll post up the pics for you, old boy or girl. It was a hilarious gift and we got a laugh out of it, and re-gifted it along with a fine collection of wire coat hangers for an Ed Hardy themed baby shower for an ex mil friend in IL (Not making this up.)

Also, HDI I'm your secret santa. The VA denied me VR&E benefits today, and instead are adapting a house for me and telling me I'm too far gone to ever get a job let alone a goddamn college degree, but they might let me be a janitor or answer phones at the VA if I'm lucky.... In a year.... So instead of just wasting their disney disability dollars on amazon I'm going off my meds for a few days, breaking out my old Billy Bong Thornton and hand writing you a story and mailing it to you.

Title and subject of the story is unknown, because not one letter of it will be written within 90 degrees latitude of lucidity.

It will be there by Christmas, or maybe a day or two after at the latest if I get sad brains. Unless you'd like it illustrated, in which case I'll need to coordinate with Victor Vermis to receive one of my old beat up weed reeking trapper keepers in the mail (which is how you'll be getting your story too, I might add.) so he can do the illustrations in return for appropriate compensation and laughs.

The choice is yours buddy, lemme know- I'm officially off my meds, out of college, off probation, and my future is essentially this trapper keeper, OG kush, and watching illegals improperly install handicapped accessibility poo poo in my apartment that Uncle Sam is making me live in until they've got me a house. This will be my life. All day. Every day. For at least a year.

So instead of amazon prime you are getting a shim hand crafted secret santa gift this year, thank the VA for all the extra free time I had to craft your poo poo gift this year. Happy holidays my fellow space human being, once I saw your last name I realized we had met a long rear end time ago at Tyndall AFB when you were in the training pipeline as an lt.

That's your other gift this christmas, the riddle of trying to remember meeting and hanging out with Shim very briefly years ago. Godholio's ginger rear end was even there briefly, believe it or not. But he doesn't seem to remember though, so I doubt you do either. A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 19, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

Everything here is true. It IS appreciable art and who the gently caress is shim...

I was probably quiet and you probably had your flight cap backwards.

I was a SrA at the time and the truth is we were all pretty much 100% true blue Air Force guays once. I was at Tyndall for The F-15C IFTU course, we ate lunch together with another Intel sperg friend of mine at the food court and I remember thinking Godholio and you were a couple of enlisted men with butter bars accidentally glued to your shoulders by some idiot at AFPC. You dudes were alright dudes.

Real talk.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

HDI were trying to figure it out today. One of my guesses is that you worked in the CAC restocking the pizza buffet. Closer than I expected.

Nah I was just on a TDY to Tyndall for F15C IFTU many many years ago and you dudes were in training there. How do you not remember this haha, it was so goony as to be painfully awkward in retrospect.

:(

Oh well. If any of you guys are ever in the greater memphis area come on by and The beer will always be on me. That wasn't my real address HDI got, it's actually Spongebobs Aunts Neighbor who she picks up the mail for while she winters in South Florida. But I do at least live within 30 minutes of Memphis. Less if there were less urban youth. But everyone would live closer to Memphis given those circumstances so :shrug:.

I do exist and am a real person who hangs out with some of you clowns IRL. I'm probably just shockingly nice in person compared to what I guess most people anticipate. Probably why you don't remember me.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
HDI Operation Secret Santa OPREP:

Been off meds for over 24 hours now, just woke up naked in my bathroom alone, trapper keeper has been located, THC ingested, BBC world news is on the bedroom TV on mute and I've got a mix of Run The Jewels, Roxy Music (gently caress you if you don't love mother of pearl) and Roger Allen Wade on mix/repeat on my Bose portable maxed out.

No idea what's coming out of this yet, but I decided it's going to be as clancyesque as I can get, awkwardly placed rape scenes and all. Also no meds means no seizure meds so I'm shaking like Michael j fox so I def gotta use print and not cursive, sorry your story has 4th grade handwriting, HDI. I can't draw so no drawings, sorry man.

Also I'll send you pictures of when I regifted Baby Whip (I named him :3:) to the chick having the Ed hardy themed baby shower. I included wire coat hangers with little bagged whip too, who's slowly turning to preserved pig soup.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 21, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Watch out for seizures Shim, they're not fun. :ohdear:

High CBD stuff is just as effective for complex seizures as gabapentin or the other one for me so I'm ok. I wouldnt go risk my actual health for a joke. I go off the prescribed anti seizure meds and switch to the natural ones a couple times a year just so I don't develop a legit Benzo dependency to keep seizures away.

You can read my rap sheet and get a pretty good idea of when it happens. ;)

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iKon posted:

There's not nearly enough Roxy Music love in here. :colbert:

Roxy Music Mother of Pearl - YouTube

Artist: Roxy Music

Album: Stranded

Released: 1973

Sample Lyrics: Turn the lights down / Way down low / Turn up the music / Hi as fi can can go

:colbert:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 21, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
GiP needs an actual book.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Zeris posted:

That OKcupid profile shim wrote needs to be in loving print

My real one?

Because Spongebob and Derrick Dominoes can vouch for that profiles ability to net crazy pussy.

Lots of women wanna gently caress with us crazy people.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 29, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
HDI your story and special gift def got intercepted by the postal office.. Your gona get a DHS letter prolly :rolleyes: since you haven't posted it yet.. That or your shim high and can't reach the forums nor reality right now but I doubt that. Either way: Would a less personalized gift from Amazon while I find a way to courier my legit gifts do for now?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Zeris posted:

The real gift is the line item in a budget he'll never see to cover the salary & benefits resourcing the full time NSA & FBI taskings.

I need PM's so I can see if Meowlins will FOIA request info for all of us and our DBA's and aliases for section 702 targeting if he just was needing the exact units to throw those at on our behalf the redacted pro forma letters would be glorious and worth framing.

I bet we can get them to admit Hayden himself had Sgt Chowdown as a no poo poo xkeyscore Tasking.

P.S. It's been my goal for months to get some poor SIGINT bastards in any of our Intel services anywhere to have to task and analyze this forum and its users because I wish that had been my job in "Intel." Reading loving Internet.

I have some seriously suspicious online personas I use to essentially dare "them" (By the way, who are "them"? Federales? the man? Whoever, I dunno.) not to have SOMEONE try and figure out what this crazy youngish man with all these firearms and psychotropic med prescriptions is doing.

Talking with the nice men in their cheap suits assures me we still have watchers beyond the meat gazers and whatever nice lady at the VA who lets me know if my dentist turned out to be giving the HIV to vets.

Only a little bit if this is exaggeration.

lol.

:nsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I was hoping that the guy would have a facial tick or some kinda palsy.

• Locked thread