Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

just sitting here watching the wind rises that arrived today and just counting the days down for smash and ORAS #working4theweekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Does anybody know if the dance pad from Mario DDR works with Smash Bros

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

....excellent. my eight player smash bash for sunday just got better

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i remember last night i had a dream i had a death sentence and the person who was gonna kill me was my dad and it was going to be by lethal injection but i was cool with dying and i remember i was super cool with it all but the last thing from that dream was me remembering that i’ll never get to play super smash bros for wii u and then he pushed the syringe in and i woke up

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what nintendo character is that (not kirby)?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sire Oblivion posted:

I honestly hope M2K has a hard time doing well and slowly fade into obscurity and maybe the Smash scene wouldn't seem so horrid. When your golden child of your community is a cum dripping, autistic video game savant with a rep it makes everything look bad. I hope I don't have to see anymore of that dude.

I like M2King. He would shake people's hands and he personally asked me if I was in the tournament (flattered, but a weird question). As I said before, I don't know much about him but I can see why he is considered one of the better Smashers.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

IronicDongz posted:

He should have held out until the ubisoft announcement on it

Yeah.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

sharrrk posted:

Here's a good character that should be in Smash: John Cena

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Reiley posted:

There's a rumor that someone datamined the patch and found files for a "Ryu" from "SF2" in the game??? Take that however you will.

Okay.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Are they releasing the Miiverse stage soon?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

we now have a pit and dark pit and a ryu amd evil ryu confirmed.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope you all know that the ryu and roy leak were all intentional for the real surprise taking place at the smash direct in the few hours.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

The Chrom reveal is going to be crazy.

Replace Chrom with Rey Mysterio though

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

TheKingofSprings posted:

hi I would like to play on miiverse stage online

why can't I play miiverse stage online

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I can't deal with anything regarding Dr. Mario because as I was playing it for the Game boy I was eating caramel popcorn from one of those Christmas popcorn assortments in a tin can [usually filled with 3 varitities (butter, cheddar, caramel)] and I must have contracted food poisoning or something because I got sick as gently caress eating caramel popcorn while playing Dr. Mario and now I am scared for life because whenever I am thinking of Dr. Mario the video game I get an upset stomach.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Supercar Gautier posted:

Krystal is bad because she's a blue bikini fox.

i had a dream where krystal and i were laying in a patch of field looking up and identifying clouds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

K. Rool will be in the next Mario Kart dlc.

• Locked thread