Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zelder posted:

Do you think insect court is upset that he's no longer the reigning troll gimmick of the I/P threads

MIGF is him but honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reading thetower.org they mentioned that a guy who rammed a border guard was killed on the spot. Did he exit his vehicle about to attack? He probably went very fast, so they knew it was a terrorist.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BiBi's new press chief doesn't like Obama very much.

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-pms-media-adviser-suggested-obama-anti-semitic-173702562.html

Yahoo posted:

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - He has accused Barack Obama of anti-Semitism, suggested his own country's president was not important enough to assassinate and described U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry as having the mental abilities of a 12-year-old.

Ran Baratz's Facebook and web page barbs might have remained forever on the margins of social media, save for one thing: the appointment of the 42-year-old philosophy lecturer as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's new communications director.

As head of public diplomacy and media, Baratz, who was named to the post on Wednesday, will be tasked with improving Israel's reputation in the world.

I don't see it as a good thing for a future President to be trying to buddy up with this dude from Likud.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Nov 5, 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think Syria is looking like a prime choice to pull off a mass expulsion to, just got to destroy ISIS, make sure Assad is comfy, and get those wheels turning to move the undesirables.

Also no way will any more money or aid flow to Palestinians. Intifada is on.

• Locked thread