Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

Get a 6 bedroom for like $150k or some dumb poo poo right?

Seriously is that a good investment opportunity that could pay off in ten years?

get a red jacket and pith helmet then provoke the locals so you can reenact roarkes drift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Courthouse posted:

Good loving luck finding someone with a good idea of how to handle IS and the rest of the current generation islamists though. Can't think of anyone who has voiced anything aproaching concrete and workable plan, much less a doctrine. Not to mention all the conventional regional power wannabes in to keep in check.

neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hell yus

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoOvVsqR-HM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Maarek posted:

I'm not sure what kind of home life you've had but if your uncle uses Thanksgiving as a platform to call soccer effeminate or hurt your feelings I am deeply sorry that happened and I promise you it is not normal and you don't have to take it. As a veteran you deserve better than that, Happy Thanksgiving.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
havent been in tfr in over half a year and its like such a tremendous weight was lifted from my shoulders

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

priznat posted:

I miss u in the video games thread :h:

babe you were one of the good ones and i miss you sometimes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Some regional pilots start at $18,000/year. I think there are a couple airlines which start at even less.

how many hours are they flying for such a pissant amount of money?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

People stopped giving a poo poo about Afghanistan, again. Iraq is the new hotness, again.

i remember the days when if you had done an afghan deployment you werent poo poo cuz nothing was popping off in that shithole back then

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rough Lobster posted:

Looked it up on IMDb. Looks sicknasty. Mr Caine's character is called Peachy Carnahan. I'm down.

billy fish loving rules

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
anyone else notice the mini holocaust being carried out on the gip jews ever since a certain someone came into power? :tinfoil:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

Anonymous really perfectly sums up the internet.

remember when anonymous threatened to bring down the mexican drug cartels and then a few of their mexican members got kidnapped and they backed down? pretty serious group if you ask me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Jarmak posted:

The best part of that is its not even like they drove right up on him on the road, what they gently caress were they doing just barrelling across the grass?

delivering 114 grains of justice to a lawbreaker

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

"as a black man, every interaction i've had with the police has involved a gun pressed against my head"

im sure the cops get real tired going out to this kids suicidal threat calls

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DownByTheWooter posted:

Look, I don't wanna get all "hose everything down in nuclear fire," but I think the world would take us a lot more seriously if we like just minorly nuked ISIS or whoever runs their suck at us next. What's wrong with that? We have these things, gently caress it, let's pop one off every once in a while. Then President Obama could go on tv just like Putin and be like, "what, us? No, must have been some other power in the region with nuclear weapons that flattened a shithole syrian city overnight"

gently caress that just carpet bomb any major cities the goatfuckers control with some of these bad boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmRASCHJe2Q

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Courthouse posted:

What's the point of bombing religious fanatics hell bent on dragging their people back into the stone age, into the stone age? They seem to be doing a perfectly good job themselves.

to make them dead this isnt hard to comprehend

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

low income black person who is expected to show up to work the next morning regardless of anything.

actually if they decide to show up at work its kind of a surprise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

I've never seen rip-its outside if the military. Is it a fine Skilcraft product?

dollartree got the hookup on ripits bruh

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

You're talking about these guys, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEbgAB269ik

They're certainly something.

these guys would make some badass extras in a kung fu flick

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

I was stationed with one, but we never spoke of it because why the gently caress would we? I almost got a beer with nwin but I Seattle'd him.

was it that airsoft dorklord who you had the same av as? whatever happened to that shitstain anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLPeXpxUgc

• Locked thread