Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

drat 90s music videos have too much color in them for gifs

You son-of-a-bitch, you had to make me go and watch this.

And I love you for it :allears:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Chrome took so long loading this that it made it even worse. She didn't change expression or blink for like 3 minutes straight.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

CobiWann posted:

I...I have to know, where is this from?

It's from Freaked, one of the greatest movies of all time.

Directed by and starring Alex Winter of Bill & Ted fame.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

a kitten posted:

Yep! Twice in fact.
http://www.amazon.com/Freaked/dp/B00D50D84C/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1418135964&sr=1-1&keywords=freaked

But, holy poo poo that cover art. :gonk:

that's like the worst depiction of the movie I can imagine.

I don't know what you're talking about, it looks fine to me. The only thing I don't like about that DVD is that you pretty much have to keep the plastic outer slip cover on because the case itself is literally just a collage of everything from the movie. No words on it anywhere, just slapped-together pictures and a barcode.

Or maybe it's even better that way.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Met posted:

Colbert is a Goon.

Sorry about lovely quality gifs, but I didn't want to go fixing the mistakes of the uploader.

Petition to replace every Orlando Bloom character with Stephen Colbert as Legolas.

- The Two Musketeers and Legolas
- Pirates and Legolas of the Caribbean
- Legolas and Juliet
- Legolastown

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Robert Denby posted:

Time for Die Hard gifs!

Even though it looks silly, I like the detail of McClane actually flinching as he fires a gun right by his face while it's spitting hot casings at him. And he still manages to look kinda badass doing it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

They should use those blanks in more movies then.

I do get kind of tired of people just effortlessly firing off guns without hearing protection as if they're firing CB caps, which they basically are. There's never a big shootout in a hallway that's followed up with the hero shouting "WHAAAAT?!" when the villain/last goon standing tries to taunt him.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Just watching Chrontendo today and I wanted to make this

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Haruharuharuko posted:

google data moshing

Trabant posted:

I think there's an few extra frames you forgot to remove:

You guys are the greatest :allears:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

That's not a shadow though, it appears to be the entire structure. It's on the left side then it's on the right side, back and forth forever.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Clearly they're some kind of Brazilian Golem Soldier brigade and that platform is their mobile war ship. I think we need to send more Google planes to fly overhead and investigate further.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

it is inconvenient to put the toilet seat down, it's so much nicer to have a piss coated goblet hovering near shoulder-level

I'm sure the Missus would much prefer to lift up the lid slightly to remove a securely clipped-on, pee-smelling hunk of plastic and place it somewhere out of the way and off of the floor (maybe the shower?), rather than just put the seat down every now and then. Either that or shift the thing in some out of the way direction and hope it doesn't splash all over her or onto the floor.

VV Even so who would sit next to that thing? I mean... besides really, really gross (permanent) bachelors. So point taken I guess.

King Vidiot has a new favorite as of 02:32 on Feb 4, 2015

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

mirthdefect posted:

They ought to make it Shewee compatible.

Why stop there, just hook up a series of funnels and tubes from your couch or computer chair to the toilet. Piss in the receptacle, then use a pressurized hose to force it through the tubes into your toilet. It couldn't be simpler! And if you're a $1000 tier backer you get a prototype and a T-shirt!

From a trailer for this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/strafegame/strafe

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I think it was called "The Hat That Couldn't Sit Still".

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Len posted:

I know nothing about that game. But if Jurassic World is at all good I will go to the store right after and buy that game. I love me some dinosaurs. And Lego games.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd buy a game to re-experience the only good Jurassic Park movie, two movies that sucked, and then a fourth movie that I know basically nothing about yet. But if World is also good then I'd probably enjoy it.

Hell, it's another Traveller's Tales LEGO game I'll enjoy it regardless.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

VV Oh sorry, thought this was the gif thread, not the Marxist Revolution thread.

King Vidiot has a new favorite as of 18:46 on Feb 8, 2015

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Go on, run. No one will ever believe you :stare:

Seriously though, gently caress Chuck E. Cheese. Showbiz Pizza/Rock Afire Explosion was so much better, and it didn't give you loving nightmares like that poo poo.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Tony Hawk's :3: Skater

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

HBomb posted:

Watch the movie. They won't be scary anymore.

The movie is great but seeing the mannequins in action was actually pretty comical, not really scary in the least. That loving jester-looking torso dummy in the truck stop or whatever though, holy poo poo gently caress that thing. Now that was the stuff of nightmares.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Click this. I did, and then this happened:

I'm feeling very man about this.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/vZA9Ium.gif&v=gzoEK545j64&s=38

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I will never get past the knowledge that that's basically the mind of a man-made toddler inside of that thing. It's aware... I mean with a toddler's intelligence so it'll never understand what it is, but still.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I really wish they'd port this series to PC but it's not ever going to happen :(

Everything I've seen about it makes it seem like Goat Simulator with a budget and skateboards.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The GIF Thread: Two Drink Minimum Edition (less than 20 mb/s no)

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Potentially :nms: nightmare fuel http://i.imgur.com/aoFmZL0.gif

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

He was also goddamn terrifying (and still is, to some degree).

Tyson's whole deal seemed to be that he was just such a rotten bastard that he didn't care how hard he hit a guy. He didn't hold anything back and could hit like a freight truck, where most boxers might restrain themselves a little bit and show some proper sportsmanship.

Anyway gifs

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Guys I saw this documentary once about boxing, I think I know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

(just bringing it back around full-circle)

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Ludicro posted:

So Kung Fury came out today, and the only negative I can think of is that it isn't longer.

Yeah what the gently caress, they had an entire Kickstarter and then what they deliver is basically an Adult Swim short. Not that it isn't brilliant, it's just not a "movie".

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Ludicro posted:

To be fair they were upfront with the 30 minute run time when it didn't hit the feature film goal amount, and when you consider it's practically all green screen and CGI it's obvious where they spent all the money. Very good CGI too.

Yeah I mean it looks great and it's pretty funny, but the movie is basically just "all that poo poo you already saw in the trailer except the scenes are a little bit longer". But it's free and it's cool that they got to make it so I won't complain too bad.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

OooOOOoo, Navy Seals!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

JEEVES420 posted:

Yeah, responsible adults get drunk around strangers :rolleyes:

Responsible adults also don't suck pacifiers while staring googly-eyed at pretty lights.

Literal babies do that.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The one on the left looks she's the only one self-aware enough to know she can't dance.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Has to be incremental training too I'd imagine. Start with the ring lower, then on successful attempts you give him a treat and praise, keep raising it higher and higher until it's at the top.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

If this isn't a video game, it's probably where this guy is from

I'm pretty sure that was posted before and it was a video or something that someone made by duplicating parts of the video, which is why there are multiples of the same biker and identical cars in a row.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Looked cool until I saw that you can take the other side down too, which makes it less of a "cabinet" and more of a bench that you lay poo poo down on that happens to have a bunch of wooden slats you can move around to display your junk "artistically". It doesn't really have any utilitarian purpose.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Top Secret!

Everybody loves Airplane, but this is probably my favorite Zucker-Abrahams movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Now that they have that puppet of him he'll never truly "die", they'll just replace him at every conference with the silent puppet. Only it'll be live on-stage instead of pre-recorded interludes.