Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Got one of Chris Pratt and his pack of hunting raptors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Peanut President posted:

I do now

Chris Pratt is the Dino Whisperer

You're the best.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I feel like I should know what this is from.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

MrMidnight posted:

Wow, that link is the best thing ever. Thanks!

I like the part where Mcdonalds tweets angrily tweets at them for telling lies about chicken nuggets. And How Things Work tweets back that they got the gif from a Mcdonalds promotional video.

http://marketingland.com/oops-mcdonalds-tweets-video-bad-info-98893

edit: well poo poo. I should probably click links before just posting links. That's right on the How Things Work twitter.

Len has a new favorite as of 14:49 on Dec 9, 2014

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

kinmik posted:

Time lapse of Twitter tags relating to Michael Garner across the globe.

Mythbusters vs. Prince Rupert glass drop

Gif is about 4 minutes in.

It's both funny and sad nobody cares until they make a catch phrase out of it.

Kind of like how nobody cared about that Walmart commercial until months later because #icantbreathe became a big thing.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I want to hope the dogs were running back to the shore so they could get maximum swim time.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Hihohe posted:

I found a website that says Adult swim was making a statement about Big Pharma and not to trust them. http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/dec/17/adult-swim-new-mind-bending-infomercial

Im pretty sure its just a weird comercial

:catstare: That was certainly a thing.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

King Vidiot posted:

I do get kind of tired of people just effortlessly firing off guns without hearing protection as if they're firing CB caps, which they basically are. There's never a big shootout in a hallway that's followed up with the hero shouting "WHAAAAT?!" when the villain/last goon standing tries to taunt him.

It's not a movie but Archer is always doing this.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I'm curious why there appears to be a building flipping back and forth in the top left.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I know nothing about that game. But if Jurassic World is at all good I will go to the store right after and buy that game. I love me some dinosaurs. And Lego games.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Youtube gave me this as a related video the other day. :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Flr7JhPow

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Having been a big anime nerd in high school gently caress I'm glad all the picture from ohyocon are destroyed all I have to say about anime now

I went to that con once. It was like 130 when I got there and was told the vendor hall wasn't open yet. So I called up a friend who lives at OSU and I went and got drunk all weekend instead of hanging out with the people from college I was beginning to hate.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Man I loved the episode of Dinoriders I found at a garage sale. I watched that episode a ridiculous amount of times.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

MizPiz posted:

To be fair, that applies to pretty much every cartoon based on a popular movie during the late 90s and early 00s.

The Starship Trooper shows looks like rear end but it's better than any of the other sequels they put out.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Phanatic posted:

Thanks for the hard-hitting journalism, CNN:

They ran out of budget after getting holograms.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Sweet dreams:

I searched google for that image and it told me it could be from like a dozen different video games. Where's it from?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Linking for potential :nsfw: http://i.imgur.com/cr1MS.gif

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Count Roland posted:

Batman was also exceedingly good, still is to this day.

Last time I tried to watch it the animation looked very very dated. Maybe it's just me though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

dialhforhero posted:

It's you.

That show had has amazing stories and voice acting.

Animation isn't those though. I still like the stories and the voice acting is still great but the animation itself clearly looked dated and it bugged me.