Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So long as the movie ends with whatever the super-badass "cool" new dinosaur is getting suddenly attacked and eaten by a T-Rex that then roars as the park's banner floats down behind it, I'm down.

Otherwise I'm getting some nasty flashbacks to Jaws 3D :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

Keep dancing.

Shut up baby, I know it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

did the Onion do another cooking show?

Oh my God you haven't seen Porkin' Across America? I didn't think anything could follow up Sex House but they pulled it off (no pun intended). Episode 1 link here, and should have all the others in the related links. It starts slow and then builds up wonderfully (and horrifically) to the conclusion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahahaha, no loving way. This is from one of those youtube videos where they take an existing swordfight scene from a movie and edit in lightsabers, right? :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A skateboarding gif? Oh this'll be good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mAJIge48Qo :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HBomb posted:

Why were they being filmed in the first place?

Their parents love them? :shobon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

java posted:

The new doctor who looks terrible, jesus.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love Sunrise so much. Please post gifs of 1920s Christian Bale menacing 1920s J. K. Simmons for making a move on his lady :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That was incredible.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I knew Rickman was great, but what range! :swoon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I wish I could remember the comedian who did a bit about being a boxer fighting Muhammad Ali, seeing him do this and just breaking down into tears and telling the ref,"I want to go home! :qq:"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

advanced healing posted:

Richard Pryor, maybe?

That's who I always think of, but when I try to look it up I can only find him talking about doing an exhibition match with Ali and being scared Ali is gonna flashback to the Frazier fight and kill him. :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I heard the blu-ray of this color-corrected to the point that it removed the overwhelming, oppressive sense of heat that is affecting the community, did they fix that or were people just overstating the issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know, Kirk was quite the ladies' man.... of course it was the 60s so things were kinda different.