Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

This looks way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Command Ant posted:

Then you might care for this, from the MST3K Wiki:

It's stories like this that will endear a celebrity to me forever.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I didn't even know this was a thing. I'm starting to feel compelled to go on Hulu and watching this Peter Pan thing to see how bad it was, and also to look up as much information about it online to see why it came to exist in the first place.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

spookygonk posted:

RELEASE THE HANDBRAKE!

Throw a dove or two into this gif, and you got yourself a John Woo movie.

http://youtu.be/pqKb1OGpDjo

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Someone should fix Donder's name, though.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Trabant posted:

No idea, but this one is:

Is that... the nozzle?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

These movies cost significantly more to make than the LotR trilogy, AND make Ian McKellan cry. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Mallrats is 20 years old. :corsair:

This must be how ghosts feel when they realize they're dead. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Man, the Japanese version of Mythbusters seems pretty awesome.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
A gif of bats hanging from a ceiling, but the image has been flipped upside-down.

It's so :3:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

We're legally not allowed to call Japan weird anymore.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

mirthdefect posted:

They ought to make it Shewee compatible.

The Shewee is a good product and I will hear nothing said to the contrary.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

This is so stupid, I need it to meet its goal.

Someone give me $8,000 so I can get 10 baby versions of myself made and drink out of their heads.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

DrBouvenstein posted:

Do you even know what a write-off is? :crossarms:

Do you?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Can't post that without this, the nightmare tale of someone trying to remove one of these from an aquarium.

How do you end up with one of these in a fish tank accidentally?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

The audio mixing for this is horrible.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Because there is no such movie?

It's a 15 minute nerd homage, I can forgive them not having the best sound work

I can't, because I literally could not hear what anyone was saying, so whatever the joke was beyond "gritty Power Rangers" was lost on me.

A bad job is a bad job.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Without any sound, the only thing that's at all Power Rangers-related is the part with the black power ranger, and he's killing a bunch of gang members or something.

That's fun I guess.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
All the ambient noise, sound effects, and music was drowning out all the dialogue for me. I could not hear what anybody was saying, so whatever plot they were trying to present in that video was completely lost on me. That was my problem with the video. Without sound, it looks nice and all, but you certainly don't get a whole lot of "Power Rangers" vibe from it except for the one scene with a Power Ranger in it, so something is lost.

I watched it with headphones, if that makes a difference.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

How the hell did that face make it onto the page without anybody seeing how absolutely ridiculous it was and stopping it? How does Greg Land still get work?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bumblefuck! posted:

I made all of these a while ago, but once I get the chance to make some more, I'll see what I can do.

More from The Abominable Dr. Phibes

The clockwork band owned so much.

I hate remakes, but I would love to see a well-done remake of Dr. Phibes. It's a movie that just misses its mark and ends up being more campy than it deserves to be.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

How did we ever go from this to the Seltzerberg movies? :(

Edit: Jesus Christ there's another one coming out in theatres NEXT WEEK. :cry:

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 13:13 on Mar 28, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Holy poo poo. I think the guy with the cinder block is legally allowed to murder the other guy.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

39.95 who the gently caress would pay that?

What price would you pay to watch Bob gently caress Louise and Tina get gangbanged by a bunch of zombies while Gene plays fart noises on a synthesizer?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyone else been having problems viewing this thread in Firefox recently? My memory usage almost doubles when I open the thread, and gifs will start too load, then they'll just stop. So I get mixture of fully-loaded gifs, still images, and blank spaces. Fucks up my other tabs too.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

This is my everything.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
"Sir, I secured four hot models for our convention booth, like you asked."
-"Great! Having a bunch of models dancing around will help us attract attention to our business."
"Dancing, sir?"
-"Well yeah. You got models that can dance, right?"
"Uhhhh...."

http://i.imgur.com/lp0BPNL.gifv

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Isn't this the dude who dances to Michael Jackson songs and throws cotton candy to children and is just the most wonderful person to watch doing a job ever?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dawn of the First Day.

I'm gonna need gifs of all the Nintendo Puppet stuff. That was equally :psyduck: and must be forever preserved.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Detective Buttfuck posted:

http://i.imgur.com/HDiU4uc.gifv

foreverial delitized asian lady. foreverially tiedup all over and enjoying it

This show is pretty great. It's like Legends of the Hidden Temple: gently caress You Edition.

Edit: It's called TORE! and you can find episodes of it on YouTube, sometimes subbed. But really, you don't need to know understand it to watch people screaming and being pulled down a hallway into a metal chomping monster mouth.

https://youtu.be/MV5AId9Ok2o

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Jun 28, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

This looks like pikachu hosed one of the reavers from "Tank Girl"

You're half right. Pikachu does gently caress someone in that video.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

https://youtu.be/FXgokniKNE4

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Garrand posted:

Love the woman who just chucked the bag into the car.

I like pranks like this because pretty much everyone enjoys themselves and nobody gets humiliated or hurt. Yes, I'm a big babby.

I don't know if this is true or not, but the other day I read Paris Hilton was "pranked" into thinking her plane was crashing.

I don't think there's anything baby-ish about liking pranks where people are actually enjoying themselves, not not being assaulted, being singled out for their skin color, or being tricked into thinking they are going to die horrific deaths.

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 01:47 on Jul 6, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Birb Katter posted:

That Paris Hilton prank was a fake prank. She was in on it.

Who exactly was it pranking, then? Was there someone in the plane that thought they were going to die, or was it just pranking people who are reporting the story about the prank?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

trapped mouse posted:

Many of you feel bad for this planet. This is because you are crazy. It has no feelings. And the Earth is much better.

You're gonna feel so stupid when they find intelligent life on Pluto, and someone shows them your post.