Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heresiarch posted:

Some new, some classics.

There was actually an official Spider-Man manga back in the 70s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

davidspackage posted:

Was this show referenced in that 90s Spider-Man cartoon (Spider-Man, Radioactive Spider-Man) in the dual episode where they did a sorta-clone saga thing with Ben Reilly, doppelganger and Madame Web? One Spidey was rich and had silver armor.

Edit: I'd post a picture but I'm phoneposting.

I've watched it years ago, but I would have probably remembered a giant robot. I imagine the Japanese show is highly non-canon even by crazy multiverse standards. It literally shared nothing with the original save for the costume.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Captain Invictus posted:

This is a dumb meme I can get behind

This is a dumb meme I can get in front. :pervert:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FirstAidKite posted:

Some egoraptor cartoon still shots

It's from a music video for a 'nerdcore' album he did with the other grump, but it was actually animated by someone else. Apparently they also did Bearshark for College Humour.
:goonsay:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nice try, scrub.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

laserghost posted:

try to guess the show without looking at filename, I dare you

Judging just by nazi dogs, I'd say it's 'Allo 'Allo.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zoig posted:

So I found some smash bros stuff.

No, tanned Rayne Summers from the webcomic Least I Could Do is not my favourite character. He's no one's favourite character.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Say Nothing posted:

One of them things.

Sonflasher?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJw4Nfumg2U

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I thought it was the guy from Hatred.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Nothing is sacred.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It saddens me deeply that even after the last time I checked almost a year ago, there's still no Boris Johnson Jojo fanart. Oh well, at least there's always this.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiagGHDePr0

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

SirPhoebos posted:

Is this a loss edit? :confused:

It's a Russian imageboard meme/comic about an Orthodox novice (future monk) who is also an avid gamer. It was born from a thread where actual monastery dwellers told about their everyday life and among other things mentioned they had a WoW guild.

The premise of every comic is that Ivan acts like he's in a video game and then is told off by an older monk.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, actually, Jynx is based on Yamanba fashion, which in turn is rooted in a Noh play by the same name. So it's TOTALLY not racist, you guys.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Racy. :v:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I'd totally watch Doctor Who with Nicolas Cage.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I think it's Captain Falcon next to Peach.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

He took from the rich (traditions of funny talking animals) and gave (a shameful sexual fetish) to the (teenagers with) poor (hygiene).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

CzarChasm posted:

But, you know, blue. And always naked. And he speaks in impact.

You mean this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upArbS2q6cc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZMvarxS_I

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I mean, hey, those animals are pretty cool and I just want to wear a plush suit resembling an animal. Nothing weird. Only an unreasonable person can be so mad about someone liking animals. Animals are good, you loving bigots. Why do you hate gays so much, huh?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Did you guys read the thread as usual and suddenly felt compelled to defend a cartoon you like? Because that's how it always starts, and you're lucky if it ends just with Hank the Chog.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bored posted:

Yeah. Bjork is a big weirdo and this was her dress.

swandress

Or maybe it's mutated into a combo of that and something that people took as a reference to "black swan" or the swan princess or something. Pretty sure it started as a joke about bjork's clothing choices, though.

It's clearly a duck. Which makes it a duckgirl. Like a dickgirl, but with a duck instead of a dick. Because 4chan.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is fantastic. Probably the best fanart posted in the thread so far.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Somewhere in the dark and nasty regions, where nobody goes, stands an ancient castle. Deep within this dank and uninviting place lives...

:stare:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Who What Now posted:

Haha, Gareth's little smirk of a job well done.

Uhm, it's Geralt.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I get that reference.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jon Zyetta posted:

The gently caress is this?

Squids? Kids? Both?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr Tastee posted:

For some some reason there's a lot of fans of Regular Show who like drawing a spherical version of this character. It's not even a fetish, and it would make more sense if it were.

No, it's a fetish.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You're not a kid now.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Is this real? If not, why not?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Not quite true. There are Pokemon references in the book. One of the characters is called Meowth and the main character, who later has sex with her, is compared to Pikachu. Pelevin is big on pop culture in general. In his last book, for instance, Angry Birds is a huge cosmic conflict and birds want to destroy their pig demiurge and all creation.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FirstAidKite posted:

A person's oceanography project on dolphins

Took me a minute to spot the pun. Nice.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Huh?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Aren't those made by some guy with incest fetish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

How Rude posted:

This could describe like half the internet's creations with any fetish.

I had one particular in mind, who's also done Gravity Falls anime. And that's him.

\/\/\/ Didn't know it was the same person.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 17:30 on Jul 16, 2015

• Locked thread